Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

ThePirates

This is a discussion on ThePirates within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well we try to get oxygen to their brains any way possible [/b] yeah I guess without ThePirates these forums ...
Page: 16

N1GG4

well we try to get oxygen to their brains any way possible [/b]
    yeah I guess without ThePirates these forums would be no fun for these people and they might actually have lives but we can't allow that now can we? Its a dangerous world out there and were helping them out, doing them a favor.

N1gga less talking more bowing, talking makes u look stupid.

Buffs talking bout oxygen supply, think again, i doubt u had any in your brain when u took that name both ingame and forums. U think ure as "good" as Jesus? Ha! Keep dreaming.

N1GG4

bowing? first of all the whole bowing thing was all only for rein so please stfu. and 2nd of all just stfu. not makin myself look stupid im making you look like another flamer for never being able to drop it.

MightyFourTwenty420

Cant we all just get along i mean were fighting each other... we should be all plaining to kill the turks

Dunno for ya N1gga but id rather be concidered flamer than stupid. :P But then again thats just me. For all i care you can keep bowing down to whoever you want i couldnt care less. B)

N1GG4

Dunno for ya N1gga but id rather be concidered flamer than stupid. :P But then again thats just me. For all i care you can keep bowing down to whoever you want i couldnt care less. B)[/b]
    yet again you prove your stupidity by continuesly saying that im the one bowing down but w/e if it makes you feel better inside and makes you think that your a bigger person than sure continue saying it.

nicholaszaioud1992

yet again you prove your stupidity by continuesly saying that im the one bowing down but w/e if it makes you feel better inside and makes you think that your a bigger person than sure continue saying it.[/b]
    uhhh nigga uhhh go through them bows uhhh uhh woop his ass NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Beat that fool!!!
    BUMP!!!!!!!!!
    :lol: :lol:

uhhh nigga uhhh go through them bows uhhh uhh woop his ass NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Beat that fool!!!
    BUMP!!!!!!!!!
    :lol: :lol:[/b]
    Hahaha i see u have cheerleaders haha, wonder how you make it up for their asskissing lol haha this post really made me laugh!

RiseAgainst_

Cz requires more true 1v1 skill. And I "promote" myself because rein acts like he is the fucking best at everything.[/b]
    Nope, i dont think im the best but cant really believe that u think u r really good cuz you created a ranking list in your mind in wich you are in the top 3. That's the thing that makes me flame you. About n1gga, hmm i flame him for fun

And yes i eat tacos, they have forsure better flavour than the food you eat in USA. Mexican food > mcdonalds or taco bell rofl.
    So dont even flame me about tacos. If theres something im really proud of my country, it's the cuisine.

I dont get it, why are you guys flaming? dont you know that you are making them more famous? [/b]
    Nope we are just pointing out facts that piss them off

andy

fuk you son im a cheerleader you dumb cunt dont be hatin just cuz you couldnt make first squad you stupid slut raise up bitch...|_ on dem nuts bitch

ggkthx

nicholaszaioud1992

DUH!!!!!! OF COURSE IM A CHEERLEADER!!!At school i get to pick up girls and see their bum bums !!! Don't be jealous that Annilation faggots only have jerk circles together for their Mon-Fri. practice and dont have time to squad up wit some girls. But mostly through all this, IIIII Love!!!! how u think your cool to talk shit over the internet :lol: , but hey if it makes you feel really tough and big inside, have fun m8 . Where do you live btw ?

nicholaszaioud1992

Nope, i dont think im the best but cant really believe that u think u r really good cuz you created a ranking list in your mind in wich you are in the top 3. That's the thing that makes me flame you. About n1gga, hmm i flame him for fun

And yes i eat tacos, they have forsure better flavour than the food you eat in USA. Mexican food > mcdonalds or taco bell rofl.
    So dont even flame me about tacos. If theres something im really proud of my country, it's the cuisine.
    Nope we are just pointing out facts that piss them off[/b]
    o0o0o and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH UR MEXICAN ? Explains everything. ggktnx . night night.

RiseAgainst_

Yes :mellow: and you are... hmm let me guess.. another unknown nooby rogue from the clan "thepirates"? first go learn how to combo little fella it works

LOL

nicholaszaioud1992

Hells yah im unknown, you dont need to know who I am i can care less if im unknown. LOL!!What does taht mean, no one knows me.. and that has to do with my skill...how?!??Fucking moron + I sold my account and now I'm playing a lvl 73 warrior in Logos so u can suck my wang lil buddy. But I guess your implying that your fuking GREAT so just get a rogue on any server and find me a rogue and lets 1v1 ??? plox !!!! I'll show u the worst skill EVER!!!!! ull 1 hit me. :P .

P.S. ~ DUDE UR SOOOOOOO AWESOME RISE !!!! Your just to kool bro.

~Velocity~

RiseAgainst_

Whenever u want ill sell you my combo unknown guy. Slide + skill isnt a combo

Just pm me

UP FOR THE CLAN 99% OF NOOBIES