Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

ThePirates

This is a discussion on ThePirates within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ummm.. ok sure whatever u say. What I was aiming for was for you to answer my question by ur ...
Page: 17

nicholaszaioud1992

ummm.. ok sure whatever u say. What I was aiming for was for you to answer my question by ur retarded remark.
    You said "Yes and you are... hmm let me guess.. another unknown nooby rogue from the clan "thepirates"? first go learn how to combo little fella it works." and I asked what does being unknown have to do with skill ?!?!? Answer the question you homo ..

N1GG4

haha still <3 how rein is gettin owned just about everyone in the clan. He&#39;s like the prostitute that works for free. Gets fucked by 1 person then passed on throughout the people. Rein your making yourself look like an idiot. You cant call others unknown when your an unknown yourself. You cant say people are noobs when you&#39;ve never vs&#39;d them. You cant say a clan will disband when you&#39;ve never even met the players. You cant say a clan wont be good when you don&#39;t know what ur up against. And like ive said and ill repeat myself once more. Go play on ur ardream account cause u aint going to the new server since no clan wants u. Its a shame eh? I understand rein its hard to try to fit in with the "cool" group. You try to flame you look retarded like the rest. You try to agree with others and you make yourself look even more retarded cause no one agrees with you. Yet you still continue. Ill give you that you fight for what you believe in.. or is it that you just have no life? Which ever it is keep doing what your doing im sure a lot of people are sitting here reading what your posting and laughing/feeling sorry for the person thats behind your computer, me being one of them. So keep it up but if you havnt noticed in just about every other post you get owned.

nicholaszaioud1992

+1 . <3 :P :lol:

Internet pervert Senior Member

.____________.

I still find funny how ppl say they &#39;own&#39; other ppl just by replying to their posts.. e-pennis ftw? -o-;

On the other hand, What&#39;s with all the hate? =p at least 90% of the ppl who posted here are unknowns to me (except for Obli, N1GG4, Tristan and other two) XD so that makes another good thing to laught at~ These pages sure were fun to read, from what i can tell:

Rein is just a bad example of a latino with a god-like complex, he kinda leaves us on a bad remark O.o (haven&#39;t heard of him ever, so I won&#39;t comment on his skill).
    About Annhi, all I can say is that I respect the bond their members have (regardless of skill, if they are having fun while playing~ that&#39;s a win XD).
    N1GG4, so far I haven&#39;t seen him do good on a single server so I just think it&#39;s fullish to assume he&#39;ll own this one (same can be said about most ppl from ThePirates crew)~ I still wish him luck tho. And as a clan leader from a clan that hasnt even played yet, you already disappoint me. You just don&#39;t fill the image of a CL.

RiseAgainst_

haha still <3 how rein is gettin owned just about everyone in the clan. He&#39;s like the prostitute that works for free. Gets fucked by 1 person then passed on throughout the people. Rein your making yourself look like an idiot. You cant call others unknown when your an unknown yourself. You cant say people are noobs when you&#39;ve never vs&#39;d them. You cant say a clan will disband when you&#39;ve never even met the players. You cant say a clan wont be good when you don&#39;t know what ur up against. And like ive said and ill repeat myself once more. Go play on ur ardream account cause u aint going to the new server since no clan wants u. Its a shame eh? I understand rein its hard to try to fit in with the "cool" group. You try to flame you look retarded like the rest. You try to agree with others and you make yourself look even more retarded cause no one agrees with you. Yet you still continue. Ill give you that you fight for what you believe in.. or is it that you just have no life? Which ever it is keep doing what your doing im sure a lot of people are sitting here reading what your posting and laughing/feeling sorry for the person thats behind your computer, me being one of them. So keep it up but if you havnt noticed in just about every other post you get owned.[/b]
    Suuure kid suure :huh:

lol i like gamerkun, he deffinitly said it all in alot less words id use. :lol: Think about e-penis babas, so i guess if u can really "own" someone in forum, well, Piraties just got owned hehe.

But i dont agree with ya in just 1 thing, its N1gga who has god complex not Rein, cause if u go tru all the clan topics here about the new server ull see N1ggas arrogance usually on page one. And on top of that ill just add example when N1gga thinks he can assume that no clan wants to have Rein, which is a bullshit, but i guess he knows better than all other clan leaders if there clans r full? Just one example, Rein knows at least 3-4 Annis, and when i say "know" i mean that he actually ppayed with some of us, and if he wanted to play on new server he would have asked long time ago.

So N1gga try not to speak for the rest of us plz, if your clan is full doesnt mean every1 elses is.

Banned

And yes i eat tacos, they have forsure better flavour than the food you eat in USA. Mexican food > mcdonalds or taco bell rofl.
    So dont even flame me about tacos.[/b]
    ? discriminating against tacos? I&#39;ve ate mexican tacos before...and the only thing that is different...is the goat cheese.

And I would say rein has the godlike complex...considering his sig says he is god..no more explination needed there. n1gga only defends us..in every single topic that is made someone will talk shit about us, then n1gga comes in to defend us...then gets called a flamer. We are good players, we know we are good players...and we don&#39;t have to be known by a bunch of fags to be good. I don&#39;t know most of yall...I guess that means your unknown and a shitty player right? I bet you would disagree. So how come just because I&#39;ve only played on manes, and I&#39;m not known by people on other servers...I&#39;m unknown and a noob? Most of the english speaking people in manes know me or have heard of me. I&#39;m known by alot of turks too...but usually I&#39;m only known by them for saying fuck allah when they fuck my mom. The clan leader isn&#39;t what keeps a clan together, what keeps a clan together is friendships within the clan. Which is what we have been working on for the past month in vent. To be in the first clan with me, and alot of the other people from manes, you have to be in vent regularly so we can get to know each other as not only players, but friends. That is why this clan is here to stay. Don&#39;t believe it? Then just wait until the new server gets here and you will see. We will prove you wrong, I promise.

Go Anni clan topic and read n1ggas first post, i guess in your reality thats defending? cause in my thats called being asshole.

Banned

yea and you being in here is much better :lol: if you really want to make a point, you shouldn&#39;t do the same thing your accusing others for doing.

Banned

oo i was in ani back when pathos started now lets all be smart obliv come join thepirates cause you got no chance :P jk but w/e join up wit us no need to spread apart the orcs anymore than they already are. im pretty sure ThePirates/Insanity will have an alliance so just join us cause there almost full [/b]
    yea he really pushed buttons in that post huh...guess that would be a good place to start calling him noob, unknown, and his clan is shit right?

Internet pervert Senior Member

@JesusBuffs
    The clan leader isn&#39;t what keeps a clan together,[/b]
    In that I&#39;ll have to disagree, a clan leader is more than a person he is supposed to be a figure~ he is the &#39;face&#39; of the clan... and you can&#39;t have that person engaging flame wars every single time someone talks shit about his clan.

As for the rest of ur post, I don&#39;t recall ever saying you guys suck for being unknowns I just stated the fact that you were and proceeded to talk about the ppl that I Do know, but just on a small remark~ if you are good let it by skill or whatever you are good at ingame, you are bound to be known.

Banned

@JesusBuffs
    In that I&#39;ll have to disagree, a clan leader is more than a person he is supposed to be a figure~ he is the &#39;face&#39; of the clan... and you can&#39;t have that person engaging flame wars every single time someone talks shit about his clan.

As for the rest of ur post, I don&#39;t recall ever saying you guys suck for being unknowns I just stated the fact that you were and proceeded to talk about the ppl that I Do know, but just on a small remark~ if you are good let it by skill or whatever you are good at ingame, you are bound to be known.[/b]
    By what you say, every clan leader sucks then. On more than one occasion the clan leaders have all started flames and flamed others when their clan is talked about. It is in human nature to defend what is yours. I never said YOU said we suck...but look back...others have. I just started this game back a little after manes opened. Not even a year yet, and in that time, I became friends with people I shouldn&#39;t have, that person hacked three accounts I had, which caused me to create new characters. Most people that are known server wide, are people who have been around since pre-ke and have played the same character ever since. Jesusbuffs was known on my server, which is where it really matters anyway. I do and will continue to talk shit about all of anni and anyone else that talks shit about us until until I&#39;m shown some respect. I&#39;ve never invaded anyones post starting shit so I WAS flamed upon first. So if they want it to stop...they can end it since they started it.

freakyangel

yea he really pushed buttons in that post huh...guess that would be a good place to start calling him noob, unknown, and his clan is shit right?[/b]
    check morians topic

and about reins sig, saying hes &#39;Your God&#39; doesnt mean he sees himself as a God, its like someone saying &#39;u my bitch&#39; but does that mean u rly his/her bitch?

Banned

hahaha lmfaoo its moriann again.. hey remember those vs&#39;s when squirtle owned ur ass then the 1 that u actually won when he wasnt ready and then u put it in ur video saying u owned him when the score was like what 16 - 1 him? hahahaha gana be fun vsing u :P. gl wit ur clan bro oh and btw why slay3rs why not just call urself slayers?[/b]
    If he really did that..he deserves to be flamed for it. N1gga even said gl with the clan. So yet again..he didn&#39;t flame slay3rs clan...just something morian did. Appearantly it was true too...since in the next post morian said why are you talking about something that happened a year ago. Anymore posts I need to review?

Banned

and about reins sig, saying hes &#39;Your God&#39; doesnt mean he sees himself as a God, its like someone saying &#39;u my bitch&#39; but does that mean u rly his/her bitch?[/b]
    No, but it seems like he is the one with the godlike complex..he is infact saying he is better than anyone else.