Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

ThePirates

This is a discussion on ThePirates within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I do and will continue to talk shit about all of anni and anyone else that talks shit about us ...
Page: 18

Internet pervert Senior Member

I do and will continue to talk shit about all of anni and anyone else that talks shit about us until until I'm shown some respect.[/b]
    I'm pretty sure that no one outsite ur clan/friend's circle (or anyone worth mentioning) will show you any kind of respect if you keep that kinda of attitude. Why not just ignore all the flaming and stop the flaming as well~ wait until the server launches, get results and with those defend against any kind of flaming? O.o

PS: I browsed ur forums and came across something quite disturbing in ur clan rules:

Fuck around with anyone you would like outside of clan alliance and clan Ex. KS people, piss them off I don't give a shit as long as you own them in the end.[/b]
    Are u guys serious about that? If so, u r no diferent from a bunch of 13-years old kids playing.

Banned

Why should I have to change my attitude to gain respect? I didn't start the flaming so why should I have to say sorry or some shit like that? That rule is also 99% towards turks, the cheating, badmouthing turks. It will apply to those who try and fuck with us in the new server..those people will probably be anni, slayer, and massacre to name 3. I'm sure more will join. To be honest, I didn't come here with the mindset to flame these guys, I don't know most of you, I've never played with most of you, I've never even been on a server with most of you. But the way you all flame me, and the rest of thepirates..most of which you have never met, is the reason I do flame you and I will do my best to make the new server hell for you. Sure I would like to drop all the flaming and just wish everyone good luck in the new server, but appearantly that can't happen. One of the anni members tried to get the flaming to stop, and the very next person to flame was tristan. So maybe you should look inside your own group of friends to find the ones who are really keeping the flaming going.

N1GG4

Why should I have to change my attitude to gain respect? I didn't start the flaming so why should I have to say sorry or some shit like that? That rule is also 99% towards turks, the cheating, badmouthing turks. It will apply to those who try and fuck with us in the new server..those people will probably be anni, slayer, and massacre to name 3. I'm sure more will join. To be honest, I didn't come here with the mindset to flame these guys, I don't know most of you, I've never played with most of you, I've never even been on a server with most of you. But the way you all flame me, and the rest of thepirates..most of which you have never met, is the reason I do flame you and I will do my best to make the new server hell for you. Sure I would like to drop all the flaming and just wish everyone good luck in the new server, but appearantly that can't happen. One of the anni members tried to get the flaming to stop, and the very next person to flame was tristan. So maybe you should look inside your own group of friends to find the ones who are really keeping the flaming going.[/b]
    +1. We continuesly try to stop the flaming, try to get people off our topic etc.. Yet they continue to come back and flame again. Just as jesus said talk to your own friends first from anni and those clans cause their the ones who start the flaming we're just here defending ourselves. You think we asked every clan to hate/flame us? No were just here for the same reason everyone else is. To do good on a new server with people you're friends with but apparantly people don't want that to happen I don't know if it's cause they see us as a challenge or they just dislike us but still either way were here and get over it. and for the rule thing. Its about every clan that manages to annoy us, piss us off, dislike us. Were just showing them the exact same respect as they show us. Like i've said about 3 times before Treat others the way you want to be treated and so far every clan thats flamed us aint gana be treated to nicely.

Gamerkun - 1
    ThePilates - 0

by the way, anyone who is ignorant enough to name themselves "NIGGA" is destined to fail and be socially shunned their entire life.

N1GG4

Gamerkun - 1
    ThePilates - 0

[/b]
    and yet again heres another one of the forum idiots. <_<

grzequ

By what you say, every clan leader sucks then. On more than one occasion the clan leaders have all started flames and flamed others when their clan is talked about.[/b]
    And tell me how can you be so sure of that?

I think you are under the misperception that I either like/am part of Insanity/Anni, I like them as much as I like you guys~ But it was ur behavior what brought my attention, so far both Via and Obli have put down their last word regarding flaming whereas I see N1GG4 at it all the time. And you may say that you try to stop flaming but I see you replying to every single flame u get, I practice the &#39;understand my silence&#39; form so ur behavior kinda scapes me.

Anyhow~ about ur rule, If doing to others what&#39;s done to you makes u happy, then YAY for u. I prefer to stop the circle and let things go, for something to stop there must first be someone willing to do so.

And lasty~ about Tristan, he is kinda Arca~ so I usually just ignore whatever he does. My sig is enought example of what I think of him (I&#39;m pretty sure Obli treats Tristan the same way I used to treat Arca).

So, stop flaming everyone~ be the bigger man and just stop it >O>!

PS: N1GG4, let Aeron be~ look at his siggy he is "Hostile" by nature <O<!

and yet again heres another one of the forum idiots. <_<[/b]

and as i said in my post, anyone who is ignorant enough to name themselves "NIGGA" is destined to fail and be socially shunned, either that or your wise-guy &#39;I&#39;m the shit&#39; attitude will have you selling your ass on the street-corner just to make ends-meet. Or hell, who knows, you might make a lucky fella&#39; very happy someday!

and i&#39;m done, just had to throw my opinion in there

N1GG4

and as i said in my post, anyone who is ignorant enough to name themselves "NIGGA" is destined to fail and be socially shunned, either that or your wise-guy &#39;I&#39;m the shit&#39; attitude will have you selling your ass on the street-corner just to make ends-meet. Or hell, who knows, you might make a lucky fella&#39; very happy someday![/b]

kk well here goes the idiot again being racist now. First of all my name has nothing to do with the colored people (black, negros, niggers w/e u wana call them). My name is all about counterstrike thats where I got it from. N ONE GG FOUR. stands for nice one good game u four. As in me talking to the other 4 players during a match. Anyway back to what gamer said. I only continue it when my name is brought up you don&#39;t see me bringing peoples names up who arnt even in a convo and start flaming them now do you? Like i&#39;ve said again and again im just defending my clan and im gettin sick of all these people thinking they&#39;re "higher, better, more skilled&#39; then any of my players so its kinda unfair wouldn&#39;t you say. See i stop the flaming then people continue on and on again and it pisses me off sure if it was on different topics I wouldn&#39;t mind cause I stopped lookin at those but when it&#39;s on my own clan topic i&#39;m sure you&#39;d get pissed to. People posting on your own topic trying to flame you and your clan, people they dont even know and assume that they&#39;re better than they are. I mean come on theres gotta be an end to it. I tryed to end it so many times but then fucking retarded idiots come that have no common sense. I say ok im stopping everyone else stop the flaming then those idiots come in and flame again.

Banned

Gamerkun - 1
    ThePilates - 0

by the way, anyone who is ignorant enough to name themselves "NIGGA" is destined to fail and be socially shunned their entire life.[/b]
    Next time you try to flame someone..you might want to get the name right. And +1 to another one of the forum idiots.

Edited: b/c i don&#39;t feel like getting into racism

haha, always have to get the last word in don&#39;t you bucko, well whatever you say, you could have looked less ignorant by using spaces or hell, even underscores of spaces didn&#39;t work, and i have no idea what you are talking about! I&#39;m RACIST? right, my name doesn&#39;t blatant as day say "NIGGA" in &#39;l33tsp33k&#39;, you can make up an excuse for what it says all day, it still looks like &#39;NIGGA&#39; to me, so i&#39;m going to percieve you as Retarded.

good luck with your clan.

PS: i spelled the name wrong on purpose, if you don&#39;t know what Pilates are, you should go to google.com my friend.

Once again~ you say you stop, but you are back at it whenever it pisses u off. Exercise some restrain and self-control and let them talk~ seriously, the only way u&#39;ll ever be able to stop the flaming is showing results on the server but since the server isnt even up yet what about just &#39;ignoring&#39; every other post u dont like .__.?

It&#39;s as simple as reading someone flaming u and just not caring .__________.!

Banned

And tell me how can you be so sure of that?[/b]
    um because they have flamed in these topics...dumbass

N1GG4

haha lets say it does look like nigga in your eyes. And lets say im black. What are you gana do? You gana make fun of me cause of the color of my skin? You gana call me a social failure because im black? That sounds racist to me now doesnt it? How does it precieve me as retarded I see nothing that shows that im retarded. My name means exactly what i told you it did and its about cs. If your gana cry about my name the continue w/e your just making yourself look more like an idiot by being racist then saying your not being racist.

Gamer ive told you so many times if it was a different topic I wouldnt care but since hes in my clan topic disrespecting my clan members or just ME then im here to flame away and stop this bitch at all costs.

Once again~ you say you stop, but you are back at it whenever it pisses u off. Exercise some restrain and self-control and let them talk~ seriously, the only way u&#39;ll ever be able to stop the flaming is showing results on the server but since the server isnt even up yet what about just &#39;ignoring&#39; every other post u dont like .__.?

It&#39;s as simple as reading someone flaming u and just not caring .__________.![/b]
    asian faces FTW.

I would actually laugh if there was no server &#39;OMFG SHOCKER!&#39; then they would have to go find some other server to play on and try to sculpt their legacy that they have already written here &#39;^_^&#39;

as i said, and as it is written in counter-strike "GL HF"

and your not black, and it&#39;s even retarded for blacks to call themselves "NIGGA" because they fought so hard to get freedom and equality, and then they go and use the word on themselves that whites were using for centuries to racially profile and demean them.