Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

ThePirates

This is a discussion on ThePirates within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; keep talkin anni we will settle it at new server. if you didnt notice i dont give a shit about ...
Page: 2

freakyangel

keep talkin anni we will settle it at new server. if you didnt notice i dont give a shit about gettin respect from other players. apparantly your clan aint to hot at respectin other players/clans either considering the fact that they flame in every topic for clans. so you run your clan ur way and ill run mine my way. we'll see who gets to the top first. turks are the smartest people in this game they just cant get orginized long enough to own it up even more. explain how they always manage to get king or how they always manage to have top 5 clans or how they always some how manage to get castle. Or how they get their gear. they've managed to find the bugs in this game and used it to their advantage im not saying were gana do that but were just gana do everything we can thats legal so have fun c ya guys there. and tristan u can test my clan members "Skill" at new server and in the end you'll always be laying down flat gettin ready to push ok[/b]
    explain? sure... 1 word:

CHEATS (and ofc the enormous amount of turks in this fuked up game)

Let's read all that again shall we.

keep talkin anni we will settle it at new server.[/b]
    Yes we will.

if you didnt notice i dont give a shit about gettin respect from other players.[/b]
    You may regret that later on when every clan u fucked over tries to get back at you by pulling shit on ya..

apparantly your clan aint to hot at respectin other players/clans either considering the fact that they flame in every topic for clans. so you run your clan ur way and ill run mine my way. we'll see who gets to the top first.[/b]
    We respect the clan, we just don't respect some arrogant people in them who apearantly cannot respect fellow players...

c turks are the smartest people in this game they just cant get orginized long enough to own it up even more.[/b]
    Organising is a matter of thinking logicly, if you can't do that then you're not too bright.

explain how they always manage to get king[/b]
    30 turkish players for every english speaking player on every server.

or how they always manage to have top 5 clans[/b]
    I've only seen this happen on servers where there either was koxp in CZ or where such clans were known dupers.

or how they always some how manage to get castle.[/b]
    Mind above phrases, Numbers + Gear + BugAbuse & Cheating is indeed an easier way to get the castle.

Or how they get their gear.[/b]
    If you could buy Gear in a e-café nearby, wouldn't ya?

Btw, they're not all turks beeing noob & cheating, don't generalize.

N1GG4

lalala lets all quit posting on my topic and then once this new server comes out if it ever does. we will have a nice little grudge match like in the old days. 32vs32 , 16vs16 , 64vs64 w/e u want u name it we'll be there

8 Anni's of my choice vs any number works for me, but fine

freakyangel

a bell rang in my head xD i get why u named thepirates

u dont give a shit bout others, u try to be the 'captain king' or whatever the shit u call it, but u never can and never will be, cuz u forget 1 thing, RESPECT

Banned

fuck respect, i haven't got respect since I started playing this game, so why the fuck would I give it to others? yall are one to talk about respect, its true every fucking topic about new server clans you go sticking your dick in it saying how you are going to be the best or some fucking stupid shit like that. i cant wait for the new server to come out so we can finally end this shit once and for all.

Discussing and flaming like you're doing now isn't exactly the same.

My points are valid. Posting you don't have to respect anyone isn't, I wouldn't be able to enjoy the game like that.

Banned

your "points" need to stay in your own goddamn thread, how bout that?

N1GG4

bro this is the part that you dont get. Ill have 63 people respecting me on the new server and ill be respecting 63 others so if you ask me thats good enough for me. considering ill be able to trust every single one of them

your "points" need to stay in your own goddamn thread, how bout that?[/b]
    Freedom of speech buddy, I can post my opinion all I want, I'm not flaming nor disrespecting. Unless beeing disrespected. You know how it works

Tristan

fuck respect, i haven't got respect since I started playing this game, so why the fuck would I give it to others? yall are one to talk about respect, its true every fucking topic about new server clans you go sticking your dick in it saying how you are going to be the best or some fucking stupid shit like that. i cant wait for the new server to come out so we can finally end this shit once and for all.[/b]
    Good to see that there is someone that's willing to suck niggas cock.

N1GG4

I never disrespected you guys until you guys came here and started disrespecting me. So you guys are the flamers here were just the ones fighting back. And obliv your way to cocky when you say ill choose my best 8 against any of ur amount. Its kinda sad to see someone like this before a server has even been announced to come out. Believe it or not im gana be fully honost with you, your not that great of a player. So just shut up and wait for the server. And like I said ill have 63 trust worthy guys that ill be respecting/respected by and thats more than enough for me.

Ye I'm a noob and suck at leading, the members of my clan I just recruited at random, what was I thinking, I got the dragon symbol as a mage cus of some bug. The castle at several servers were ours cus noone came and I don't know how to play this game.

freakyangel

bro this is the part that you dont get. Ill have 63 people respecting me on the new server and ill be respecting 63 others so if you ask me thats good enough for me. considering ill be able to trust every single one of them[/b]
    r u sure that if u give someone lets say an iron neck, ull get it back, from each one of them?

cuz i think i saw u picked up a lot of members just on these forums

correct me if im wrong tho

N1GG4

yet the part that you dont get is ive played with each and every single one of them. They all trust me enough to let me play their other chars on other servers to. So yes If I were to hand one of them an IN they would hand it back no problem.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast