Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

ThePirates

This is a discussion on ThePirates within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ugh come on now ladies those arnt flames those are you guys acting like retards. But seriously these forums are ...
Page: 24

N1GG4

ugh come on now ladies those arnt flames those are you guys acting like retards. But seriously these forums are like dead now. No one flames and everyone gets along which is gay Cause all I can pretty much do now is flame on forums since I wont be going to this new server mostly cause it'll never launch but also cause I got a real life to take care of

Tristan

ugh come on now ladies those arnt flames those are you guys acting like retards. But seriously these forums are like dead now. No one flames and everyone gets along which is gay Cause all I can pretty much do now is flame on forums since I wont be going to this new server mostly cause it'll never launch but also cause I got a real life to take care of [/b]
    You're not going to play on the new server? All this time you had a big mouth about owning us. Good to see your backing down like the pssy you are.

N1GG4

naw not my choice. july 20th - aug 10th on vaca. aug 20th - november 25th football

EvilAtomicFrog

yo oblivion will freestyler(and makler i guess) play again?

Maybe

Havoc2

its decided then. all pirates go human. you will now be known as The ToothFairys

RiseAgainst_

/flame

A clan leader that is looking for flames in his clan topic? so immature and thats the attitude that will make ur clan disband.

/

N1GG4

/flame

A clan leader that is looking for flames in his clan topic? so immature and thats the attitude that will make ur clan disband.

/[/b]
    what ur still a homo? its all good buddy. But I aint leading no more well prolly wont be and im not lookin for flames in my own topic im just sayin these forums are dead without all the flaming now.

Banned

its decided then. all pirates go human. you will now be known as The ToothFairys[/b]
    pfft bitch...we are going orc....however we may be inclined to change our name to TheLollypopGang.

nicholaszaioud1992

hehe BUMP ^_^

Psycho Powah Senior Member LyKeZ's Avatar

2 hours?

Banned

bb unknown

RiseAgainst_

what ur still a homo? its all good buddy. But I aint leading no more well prolly wont be and im not lookin for flames in my own topic im just sayin these forums are dead without all the flaming now.[/b]
    You know you were.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324