Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

ThePirates

This is a discussion on ThePirates within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Btw, there is only one annihilation topic and 3 of thepirates, so maybe you should keep your own bullshit in ...
Page: 3

Tristan

Btw, there is only one annihilation topic and 3 of thepirates, so maybe you should keep your own bullshit in ONE topic instead of being a little attentionwhore. I don&#39;t know anyone in your clan, the clanleader is a noob, I own you all, we will rape you <- That&#39;s being arrogant.

Banned

Freedom of speech buddy, I can post my opinion all I want, I&#39;m not flaming nor disrespecting. Unless beeing disrespected. You know how it works[/b]
    Good, come in our topics, I will flame you, I will disrespect you, I also have freedom of speech, and I&#39;ll make sure to find your ass in cz when the new server is out. You cocky son of a bitch.

Tristan

Good, come in our topics, I will flame you, I will disrespect you, I also have freedom of speech, and I&#39;ll make sure to find your ass in cz when the new server is out. You cocky son of a bitch.[/b]
    So fucking funny, unknown people running their mouth. Keep yapping bitch, make sure niggas dick doesn&#39;t slip from your fingers.

freakyangel

yet the part that you dont get is ive played with each and every single one of them. They all trust me enough to let me play their other chars on other servers to. So yes If I were to hand one of them an IN they would hand it back no problem.[/b]
    http://thepiratesclan.freeforums.org/viewf...7e3b9fb994d8815

good luck trusting ur oh so trustable clannies

btw im not flaming, just facing u to what KO is like, and hope u actually realize wtf u saying

N1GG4

there was 1 clannie that was kicked from clan u fukin retard. just shut the fuk up + there was a clan that merged in with us to make the 2nd clan. oh im counting down the days till it comes to pirates vs anni and i send u fuckers back to town crying and thinkin were cheatin somehow cause we just rocked u. and tristan he aint unknown just cause u can server hop and think ur being known cause u say ur "good" dont mean ur a known player. once the day comes that ur known as much as 0 was is the day that I start listening to a little bitch like u

Banned

So fucking funny, unknown people running their mouth. Keep yapping bitch, make sure niggas dick doesn&#39;t slip from your fingers.[/b]
    Actually I&#39;m pretty well known on my server, which is well..the only place it matters. Seeing as how I don&#39;t know you, then u must not be my from my server.

N1GG4

and btw about the 3 topics. 1 of them an idiot made. the 2nd one I couldnt edit to put these new forums on so pls go fuck off tristan u homo. ur the only no name here havnt heard of ur noob ass till u started flaming every clan going to new server

freakyangel

there was 1 clannie that was kicked from clan u fukin retard. just shut the fuk up + there was a clan that merged in with us to make the 2nd clan. oh im counting down the days till it comes to pirates vs anni and i send u fuckers back to town crying and thinkin were cheatin somehow cause we just rocked u. and tristan he aint unknown just cause u can server hop and think ur being known cause u say ur "good" dont mean ur a known player. once the day comes that ur known as much as 0 was is the day that I start listening to a little bitch like u[/b]
    thats not very nice u know, like i said i wasnt flaming at all, but why u gotta flame... oh yea ur a fukin pirate, or should i say The Pirate?

u 2 should just both shut the fuk up till server comes out and then u should vs each other in game

that way we&#39;ll get to see who will cry kk (btw pirates do actually cry!)

ur counting down the days... thats actually pretty funny dude, since no one knows when the server will be launched... but oh wait ur a pirate... riiight....i forgot how smart u r....

and yea tristan is very noob kk, happy? Thats also why he earned the title of being best warrior on Diez in the past, have u ever earned that kind of a title?

maybe tristan will never be as known as 0 was, but will u? no? then wtf u whining bout... u dont have to be as known as 0 was, to actually be called a KNOWN player

oh, and at least he server hops WITH some success, and im not sure if we can say the same bout u

bout the last thingy u said, if u havent ever listened to the lil bitch tristan yet, then wtf u replying to him? u make no sence seriously

1 more thing, if u think u gonna be the best or something, then why did ur clannie want to ally insanity so much? oh wait, maybe thats cuz they think they better

edit: just read ur new post, if u dont know tristan, u havent played on the same server with him yet, and all i can say is, lucky u!

other than all that

enjoy ur clan! im sure ull enjoy it! but for howlong...

N1GG4

lol my clannie was an idiot and didnt know we were already gana ally them but w/e and also just come to logos lets see how much of a no success i am

freakyangel

haha the clannie wanted an alliance when the clan had about 20 or so members. we were actually going to ally them just to beat u damn noobs but now that we got all of our members that we woulda had a wile ago we dont need insanity as an ally. freakyangle last i checked you were kinda a no name urself. but w/e lets end this here and now and bring it back up during the server[/b]
    i doubt if u r a &#39;name&#39; on any server

everyone in cypher section knows me

everyone or most (since i only played few months) in manes section knows me

and those r the only 2 servers ive played

soooo yea

i havent heard of ur name ever either...

u were goin to ally insanity, thats funny, cuz from what i read, it was more likely like ur clannie wanted them to ally u

anw im off good night to u, pirate

N1GG4

no go talk to via pirates and insanity were going to ally my clannie was just restating the fact that we were going to. and yes ive played manes on JustEmo , Emosexual , SP4RT4N, played oly on N1GG4 , CriticalX, played pathos on squirtle/ raichu played logos as mub0k , kurtkaiki sorry but i aint much of a no name

Funny how Squirtle & Raichu both got kicked from Annihilation for Scamming & Sucking

N1GG4

funny how squirtle owned every rogue in pathos and how they both quit the clan and then sold their accounts and got MightyFourTwenty and breakthis owned on those two and then sold those two

DiplomaticTank

:wub:[/b]
    :wub:

well all i got to say oblivion is that what you do on every server i played with you is pretty gay.. how can you respect your clanmates when all you do is create a clan, get 15-20k np, have your golden dragon cause all you do is get lvl 60 then pk straight while everyone gets lvl 70. After 2 weeks your clan dies and you all quit the server and wait like noobs till you find a gay game to play or another ko server...
    how can that be a good leader???

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast