Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

ThePirates

This is a discussion on ThePirates within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Funny how Squirtle & Raichu both got kicked from Annihilation for Scamming & Sucking[/b] Oblivion hahahaha i guess... The only ...
Page: 4

MightyFourTwenty420

Funny how Squirtle & Raichu both got kicked from Annihilation for Scamming & Sucking[/b]

Oblivion hahahaha i guess... The only reason Riachu was kicked (me) is becuase i went olympia lol and was in active... oh and thanks for all the items <3 if i sucked that bad. I didnt scam any one so shut ur mouth
    lol oblivion just start recruiting for the next server coming out not this one cuz you wont make it.

Haha, another scammer in pirates eh.

well all i got to say oblivion is that what you do on every server i played with you is pretty gay.. how can you respect your clanmates when all you do is create a clan, get 15-20k np, have your golden dragon cause all you do is get lvl 60 then pk straight while everyone gets lvl 70. After 2 weeks your clan dies and you all quit the server and wait like noobs till you find a gay game to play or another ko server...
    how can that be a good leader???[/b]
    I know and respect my clannies a hella a lot more then any of you guys do. That I am sure of.
    15-20K np?
    2 months into the server, think you&#39;ve done better?

You probably never had the dragon symbol, or have been able to play a mage decently. But oh well, jealousy is a bitch eh? Mind the Clanname, lasted bit longer then 2 weeks, funny you mention it tho, cus the clan lasted as long we had the castle, which is until we decided to sell accounts.

Funny how there&#39;s always these ego noobs mentioning stuff they know nothing about.

no your right i never got to have a char with a dragon.. highest i got was total np H, i guess that means i suck ass... i only got like 4 accounts over lvl 70 and your highest lvl is like 66 so jealousy my ass

Dark_Avenger

Actually... His highest is 74+ by now... If im not mistaking.

Have fun crying, cya around.

good for him

qunix

Oblivion owning nigga lol

Obsidian

well only thing i gotta say is that annihilation didnt last long in ronark..

Dark_Avenger

Half of the members got hacked. Both obli and hali did as a matter of fact. Fucking bug fucked Anni and Vamps for csw. And the koxping was just unbearable...

Obsidian

all the new servers will have koxp man...always gonna be there..

Dark_Avenger

I doubt it will be as bad as ronark... You could hardly pk there cause of all the koxpers in cz/war

And besides, exp bug has been fixed. And as long as koxp doesnt work in cz, it aint that much of a problem.

freakyangel

no your right i never got to have a char with a dragon.. highest i got was total np H, i guess that means i suck ass... i only got like 4 accounts over lvl 70 and your highest lvl is like 66 so jealousy my ass[/b]

good for you[/b]

Tristan

good for him[/b]

Ouch man, you got so fucking owned.

Oh, and about me being unknown, we&#39;ll just see about that on the new server aight? No clanbattle is required, just you vs me when I see you running in cz, and be sure I&#39;ll have my fraps on, e-thug.

Well, we made our point, know we&#39;re right, no more reason to post here anymore, Anni&#39;s back off now

SirKnight

no need for respect. you&#39;ll respect us for our skills. we play the game to have fun not to give a shit about what other clans and people say. As far as I know anyone outside the pirates is an enemy. So why try to gain their respect by being peaceful and helping them out? This is a game and to be the best you have to play dirty. You can&#39;t just go around not taking bosses not taking kills thinking your going to be all good in the end. All thats gana get ya is a shitload of people just taking advantage of you. Thats why my clan does what they want when they want and we know you wont respect us as friends or as just good people but you will respect us as skillfull players and soon enough you will all do the same. I&#39;ve played ko way to long and I&#39;ve come to realize that in the end the Turks are the smarter ones in this game. You don&#39;t see any turks giving up bosses or kills now do you? You don&#39;t see turks running around trying to get people to like them now do you? They just try to be the best at what ever cost. So thats what we will do. We wont go around scamming or hacking or anything we&#39;ll just play the game as its supposed to be played. If it wasnt made to be enemies of everyone else then this game might as well throw out the weapons and armor put in a nice little village with some flowers and a few gardens and have everyone live in peace. and that my friend is the way of ThePirates[/b]
    R
    O
    F
    L
    M
    A
    O

u made my this day again, saol ^^

and +1 Oblivion

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast