Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

ThePirates

This is a discussion on ThePirates within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ouch man, you got so fucking owned. Oh, and about me being unknown, we'll just see about that on the ...
Page: 5

Ouch man, you got so fucking owned.
    Oh, and about me being unknown, we'll just see about that on the new server aight? No clanbattle is required, just you vs me when I see you running in cz, and be sure I'll have my fraps on, e-thug.[/b]
    wdf are you talking about? i got owned???? lmao i got a lvl 74, 3 lvl 70's that nps together add up to about 3m together.. one lvl 74 for oblivion, rest is under 65 GG

Tristan

wdf are you talking about? i got owned???? lmao i got a lvl 74, 3 lvl 70's that nps together add up to about 3m together.. one lvl 74 for oblivion, rest is under 65 GG[/b]
    Congratulations, feel sexy now?

InTheFog

To be honest, that's a pretty shitty way of thinking, Those Turks you talk about are 12 year olds who don't even know what respect is, I've always played with the idea of showing respect and receiving it back and the people playing with me have been on top with me on several servers so you don't have to be a bitch to be on top.

Bosses are for whoever does most dmg, if it's a clan we like we won't attack it after they've begun, if it's a clan not showing us any respect then we won't either. But we won't get them killed or swear at them, or piss them off.

What you're stating in those rules is that the clan will be allowed to pull anything off as long it pisses others off, I find that a sad and shallow way of playing the game.

GL playing it this way [/b]
    Agree in 100%

Obsidian

Congratulations, feel sexy now?[/b]
    hell yeah

nicholaszaioud1992

Good to see that there is someone that's willing to suck niggas cock.[/b]
    Yet you have brought your whole gay clan is this topic to talk shit against our clan . ? Suck my toe fool.

EDIT : Your clan is riding your nutz so bad !!!! Aint ur sack like all soggy and loosing feeling to them b.c basically this whole topic is filled with ur lil clannies talking shit to The Pirates.. Hopefully your clannies skills show as much as you guys talk . Well I'm off to play CSS later NiGGazZz...!!!!!

~Velocity~

Tristan

Yet you have brought your whole gay clan is this topic to talk shit against our clan . ? Suck my toe fool.[/b]
    Carebear.

nicholaszaioud1992

Carebear.[/b]
    hahahaah damn fool you on these forums 24/7 that was a fast reply... damn nigga go outside or something .

N1GG4

bump need mages/warriors apps are open again

N1GG4

bump still recruiting a few

naawww<3

Aziznow

Gooo!

Aziznow

goo! not once twice.

nicholaszaioud1992

B
    U