Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

ThePirates

This is a discussion on ThePirates within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; should i stay or should i go gg warrior on logos an iono wat to do cause he gonna keep ...
Page: 8

DiplomaticTank

should i stay or should i go
    gg warrior on logos an iono wat
    to do cause he gonna keep buyin
    prem for it as usual but i would
    prolly go wit him an get lvl 80
    there ;o an pwn grob's archer
    ass >_> ghey 9xx damage....

Tristan

once again stay in your own topic.

and most everyone that is in our clan has either had lvl 72+ of their owns, or shared an account and played/leveled high lvls. The lowest one got to lvl 62, he is in because he is a good friend, not because he has high levels.[/b]
    Sureeeee, you know this because you play in the same room with them right? I have a lvl 80 warrior on diez, it's called 0053forever, pm me sometimes. I lvled it all by myself.

N1GG4

Sureeeee, you know this because you play in the same room with them right? I have a lvl 80 warrior on diez, it's called 0053forever, pm me sometimes. I lvled it all by myself.[/b]
    actually... we live in the same house as them <_< . oh and btw most of them are from manes so yes we know most of them also others are friends of our friends. Only random ones were the extra mages we got (5) and a few warriors (3)

RiseAgainst_

haha rein looks like I cant clan you . sorry rein but half the clan is from manes. like emosexual the 2 original owners, k22k, justdoit, some of TheGangster clan and a few others then the rest are people that own your gay little dcz ass.[/b]
    Yea sure (btw i was dcz for like what 1 month? and you where for what all your manes life? :lol

BUMP for the clan the BEST clan/leader in the new server :lol:

PS: if i would go to the new server i would either apply to annihilation or Insanity that or quitting my ko career

N1GG4

rein sad part is i played on emo so what I owned you? kk thx bb. and also anni dont recruit and insanity wouldnt want a noob like you sorry.

RiseAgainst_

Yea sure kid

BUMP BUMP BUMP FOR THE 2 DAYS CLAN, SIGN UP PLEASEEE

Banned

Sureeeee, you know this because you play in the same room with them right? I have a lvl 80 warrior on diez, it&#39;s called 0053forever, pm me sometimes. I lvled it all by myself.[/b]
    Your argument doesn&#39;t even make sense dumbass. I didn&#39;t say you didn&#39;t have any high lvl&#39;s so good job on your lvl 80. I&#39;m so proud of you. First of all, I wasn&#39;t even replying to your post after I said stay in your own topic. That&#39;s right, you don&#39;t even get a post all to yourself...go figure. I was replying to rein about our whole clan being full of lvl 50&#39;s. I simply stated that every single person who is in the clan has had lvl 72+ characters, either by themselves, or shared with a friend. Except for one person, who has a lvl 62 on manes, and he is in because he is our friend, so we aren&#39;t going to leave him out.

MightyFourTwenty420

Funny how every one is trying to flame us we&#39;ll see you on the new server. I promise ill make your day

braze

oh jeeze more ego boosting, instead of flaming bk at them just leave them to spam ur topic, its a free bump after all and instead of being like "im gonna own u on the sererv" wait till its out maybe before u start acting all big and hard over the fucking internet

Banned

maybe you should say that to them..since they are in our topic. your not doing anything better than flaming ffs.

N1GG4

see the funny thing about me flaming in other topics as you go and read. go read my first post in every topic its never a flame im encouraging them saying gl asking them questions trying to help them out. Then someone else from another clan like massacre , anni , slayers , dro&#39;s clan (forgot name) come and start flaming me then I flame back at them and I obviously beat them at it cause they always call me the flamer and not their own clan mates or friends or other people from clans. They just take me as the bad guy cause of my clan rules hell go ahead keep the flaming coming your makin us more popular. and just for the record as I said in the slay3rs topic. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Apparantly in every fucking topic when I post I get flamed so I flame back then everyone bitches at me. Like i&#39;ve said at every other topic please go ahead continue flaming once the server starts we will see who the better players are till then just stfu your making yourself look like an idiot cause your losing in a flame war against me. And to all those who say im embaressing myself or my clan believe it or not im really not im just living up to my clan name with the help of every single person that starts flaming so have fun gl ill see all you other clans at new server then we&#39;ll see what clans get top 5 what clans get castle what clans get king. You guys can all go calling it out ooo im gana get this or there gana get that blah blah oh they&#39;ve never had that all that bs but in the end your all gana be making fools of yourself cause I have a feeling that each and every single one of you will be proven wrong at 1 point and ill be sitting here laughing at you once it happens. And for the people like aine who said each and every clan except my clan has gotten castle before well listen to this. Slay3rs on logos were koxping turks who got it by cheating. My clan is a new clan full of members who have each gotten castle in their old clans. Anni sure they owned at pathos and got it so I can&#39;t say anything to them nor can I say anything to insanity. Can&#39;t say I remember massacre getting castle. And rein just stfu you continuesly make yourself look more retarded each fucking day just give up you know shit and you are shit. You act like your a great player when your fucking horrible.

KK once again have fun flaming fellas

Except that ur clannies that were in a clan that had the castle are now playing against the same clans they were in.
    Winning flamewars? You made a fool of yourself in Dro&#39;s topic, it confirmed what everyone was thinking. I believe you just want to be the center of attention in every topic becasue you think it makes you look important.

There&#39;s more clans coming, better than Pirates that haven&#39;t even been announced yet. If some people weren&#39;t so arrogant, they would&#39;ve seen that. I&#39;m not flaming, I&#39;m posting it how it is.
    You say your clan is full of goodguns, but there are application forms for Pirates everywhere.

And when complimenting other clans that post they&#39;re going to the new server, you add a condescending comment towards a clan, insult one or more players of a clan, or just post in a way that your clan is superiour to others.

I&#39;m not much of a flamer or a spammer, that&#39;s why I haven&#39;t got an incredible amount of posts altho I joined this forum a long time ago, however, I believe my posts usually make sense, and I post in a way I believe is right. I have restrained my clannies in some topics to prevent a flamewar, but there&#39;s always one Pirate smartass that encourages further flaming.

To conclude I believe, and this is just my opinion, Pirates will be an inferiour clan once the server starts, that will try and look like a bigshot clan by flaming and challenging the better clans.

Sure, you can post that I&#39;m full of shit, my clan sucks etc.. but I think a lot of people agree with what I say and you will just prove what I was thinking by flaming furthermore. When I post when there&#39;s no flame, I want to start a discussion, not a flamewar, some people can&#39;t see the difference between those two and then start the flamewar themself, while beeing convinced they haven&#39;t.

Banned

you made me laugh...then I was bored.

Tristan

you made me laugh...then I was bored.[/b]
    Your stupid replys make you look like a retard. Save us all from your stupidity and never come on these forums again, will ya?

ST

once again stay in your own topic.

and most everyone that is in our clan has either had lvl 72+ of their owns, or shared an account and played/leveled high lvls. The lowest one got to lvl 62, he is in because he is a good friend, not because he has high levels.[/b]
    It doesnt make any sence, there are people which has 80 and they sux as badly. Personaly i never had lvl bigger then 63, but i never cared coz i can kick ass with low level. Skill>Level>Items

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast