Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

ThePirates

This is a discussion on ThePirates within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Except that ur clannies that were in a clan that had the castle are now playing against the same clans ...
Page: 9

Derden

Except that ur clannies that were in a clan that had the castle are now playing against the same clans they were in.
    Winning flamewars? You made a fool of yourself in Dro's topic, it confirmed what everyone was thinking. I believe you just want to be the center of attention in every topic becasue you think it makes you look important.

There's more clans coming, better than Pirates that haven't even been announced yet. If some people weren't so arrogant, they would've seen that. I'm not flaming, I'm posting it how it is.
    You say your clan is full of goodguns, but there are application forms for Pirates everywhere.

And when complimenting other clans that post they're going to the new server, you add a condescending comment towards a clan, insult one or more players of a clan, or just post in a way that your clan is superiour to others.

I'm not much of a flamer or a spammer, that's why I haven't got an incredible amount of posts altho I joined this forum a long time ago, however, I believe my posts usually make sense, and I post in a way I believe is right. I have restrained my clannies in some topics to prevent a flamewar, but there's always one Pirate smartass that encourages further flaming.

To conclude I believe, and this is just my opinion, Pirates will be an inferiour clan once the server starts, that will try and look like a bigshot clan by flaming and challenging the better clans.

Sure, you can post that I'm full of shit, my clan sucks etc.. but I think a lot of people agree with what I say and you will just prove what I was thinking by flaming furthermore. When I post when there's no flame, I want to start a discussion, not a flamewar, some people can't see the difference between those two and then start the flamewar themself, while beeing convinced they haven't.[/b]

this is nothing to do with me or i dont care very much but ive got to agree with you soon as a new clan for new server is made i do see this but hey what ever makes them feel good.........

affirmative this clan is going to disband before serve comes up <3

Banned

Your stupid replys make you look like a retard. Save us all from your stupidity and never come on these forums again, will ya?[/b]
    No

It doesnt make any sence, there are people which has 80 and they sux as badly. Personaly i never had lvl bigger then 63, but i never cared coz i can kick ass with low level. Skill>Level>Items[/b]
    Let me explain it one more time. For the slow people. A comment was made by rein, that our clan was filled with people who haven&#39;t had a character over level 50. I stated that everyone in our clan, has had characters, or shared characters over level 72.

Edit: I do agree with you about skill>lvl>items. It&#39;s the same way I think about it.

N1GG4

see obliv theres a few parts you got wrong. In all topics except for slay3rs I wasn&#39;t picking on any players or anything like that just trying to help out. Also about the clan apps those are apps for extra mages/warriors and all we took from those was about 6-7 people. Also about the flamewars you really think I choose to get flamed by every fucking clan around? No I just wanted my clan to play in fucking peace. Not saying like actual peace in game but you know what I mean. I didn&#39;t want to make a big fus or anything but your clan being one of the main clans that started flaming continued it and started to get on my nerves.

I&#39;ve tryed to stop the flame wars many times yet clans don&#39;t understand and their to stuburn to. Please don&#39;t say what you think about my clan in a new server without actually seeing my clan it just makes yourself look stupid or a fucking psychic ill go with the 1st one. Like I said im just trying to run a clan I really don&#39;t need all these clans trying to come at me and call shit out as i&#39;ve said in all the topics lets wait till the server comes out to talk shit but apparantly no one knows how to read or listen. So w/e I end my say here im through with all this flaming and so is my clan you guys can keep on flaming in the end after you guys talk all your shit get all your cockiness outa your head ill be the one sitting here and laughing.

And to morian SHUT THE FUCK UP please i&#39;ve done this with you so many different times shut your ass up so many different times im sick of it. You can call yourself a good gun w/e the fuck you want to but I know atleast half of my clan has made you cry in the past. Go ahead say my clan will disband by the 2nd day atleast my clan wont be a koxping hacking clan that had to cheat to get the castle on a diff server. See morian the thing Is i dont like flaming but when it comes to you then I love it cause I know i&#39;ve made you cry before in the past and had people make you sell your account. Your a little gay bitch thats all I have to say. Oh and I finally figured out why you call yourself givemeyourlove. Its cause you cant get love in the real world so you ask people in game to give you it. pathetic.

ok go cry a river xD i love this song T_T

hahahahaha i just put it coz i wanna show it for my gf <3 :P and fuk u xD cry cry

No I just wanted my clan to play in fucking peace.[/b]
    Clan Rules:

Fuck around with anyone you would like outside of clan alliance and clan Ex. KS people, piss them off I don&#39;t give a shit as long as you own them in the end.[/b]
    Kinda contradicting eachother...

I&#39;ve tryed to stop the flame wars many times yet clans don&#39;t understand and their to stuburn to.[/b]
    Maybe you should just stop posting then because you&#39;re not really doing a good job and stopping flamewars, more like increasing the flame.

N1GG4

no see obliv the thing is when I said in peace I meant on forums not in game I don&#39;t want people to bother us and we wont bother them. I try to stop the flaming yet they continue so I continue. Like i&#39;ve told u 20x before please worry bout your own clan and ill worry about mine.

Internet pervert Senior Member

vs

Wrong tag but We Mila :lol:

nice gat :P

N1GG4

nice gat :P[/b]
    wtf is a gat? you mean cat?

Internet pervert Senior Member

N1GG4

[/b]
    OMG HE ACTUALLY LOOKS BETTER!!!!!

Banned

the anni one sucks...ffs the cat is holding the anni clan dildo.

wtf is a gat? you mean cat?[/b]

no dickhead i said gat :S no cat

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast