Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

ThePirates Recruiting for New server

This is a discussion on ThePirates Recruiting for New server within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol yo donny [/b] gaylord :>...
Page: 12

Hydr4

lol yo donny [/b]
    gaylord :>

freakyangel

I did read through all your flames lol....

Anyways, I'm off -.- And out of this topic hehe

Peace out nigga xD

N1GG4

you may have read it but trying reading in between the lines if you know what that means. you'll see the real flames in there.

Tristan

naw we decided to go our seperate ways cause it'll be hard for 4 clans to share a castle especially cause it'll only be 10gbs per 2 clans so were just both going for castle seperatly. I was trying to flame your voice I was trying to do it about how you speak and your vocab but w/e and as for tristan idc if he ever stops or not like the old The and HappyBday Keep flaming me your just making me more popular. and btw freaky if you actually read through my flames you'll see what i've been saying. W/e I understand if anni members don't get it but others do. and just for the record I've yet to start my real flaming that was all just a little bs I was pulling out my ass if you wanted me to really flame I could easily break up clans but w/e not gana bother[/b]

Actually, I'm making myself popular. But go ahead and think you're the shit ^^

bump for the most pwnage clan on girkon!

you'll take the castle!

RiseAgainst_

FOR THE WIN! i thought they didnt even enter the server :lol:

Garunteed : Top 5 also good chance at CSW

naw we decided to go our seperate ways cause it'll be hard for 4 clans to share a castle especially cause it'll only be 10gbs per 2 clans so were just both going for castle seperatly. I was trying to flame your voice I was trying to do it about how you speak and your vocab but w/e and as for tristan idc if he ever stops or not like the old The and HappyBday Keep flaming me your just making me more popular. and btw freaky if you actually read through my flames you'll see what i've been saying. W/e I understand if anni members don't get it but others do. and just for the record I've yet to start my real flaming that was all just a little bs I was pulling out my ass if you wanted me to really flame I could easily break up clans but w/e not gana bother[/b]
    LOL That was probably one of the funniest posts I've read in awhile.

YOUR FLAMES ARE ALMIGHTY AND ALL SHALL FALLS TO THEIR WRATH. Please have mercy on the weak for your e-flames pack a devastating blow!

RiseAgainst_

Btw he was the one who said 'garunteed' i didnt.

yea, they be pwning

i dont even think they're top 100 yet =x

Banned

Good Job guys, managed to bump a 2 month old topic. For the record, at the beginning of the server, n1gg4 was on vacation, I had quit playing, and the other active members in the clan had joined other clans, or started sharing an account with someone else. Our clan website had been hacked, so noone except about 10 of us kept in touch. 3 weeks into the server, I decided to start playing, along with a few others that was going to come. Football started for them, and I haven't been playing. I'll be getting 55, selling the valkryie certificates I have, and probably won't play on girakon anymore. So the flaming is getting old, and of course we aren't in top 100, we also haven't tried the least bit to do so.

RiseAgainst_

All i can say is...

The pirates > all

xD

Banned

Ok, that's nice. I'm glad you feel this way.

aww

all that shit talking down the drain =[

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112