Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

ThePirates Recruiting for New server

This is a discussion on ThePirates Recruiting for New server within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol nigga...you better make room for me n some friend nigga haha add me to msn and ill tell you ...
Page: 8

andy

lol nigga...you better make room for me n some friend nigga haha add me to msn and ill tell you who i [email protected]

DiplomaticTank

lol diplo u sure ur a brotha? cant really see that in ya but w/e lol clan got 3 slots left get urs now!. 1 more warrior and 2 more mages and clan = full.[/b]
    ofc i am but i like to act white cause thats just how i am...
    i dont care much for rapp music which majority of them have same theme....
    (girls, sex, money, drugs, gangs) thats stupid and rock owns and i like to act
    like my clan's name now if u name us hello kitty island then i act much better
    or name us "thewhitemeninblackbodies" then i act much better oke :wub: lolll
    j.k XD oke im just having fun that's all

bumpzor

N1GG4

lol nigga...you better make room for me n some friend nigga haha add me to msn and ill tell you who i [email protected][/b]
    go apply on forums we might be making a 2nd clan depending on how many more members join/apply before new server

Internet pervert Senior Member

Niggers

N1GG4

i see no such thing.

N1GG4

we are making the 2nd clan probably. we've got about an extra 16 members so gogogo 16 more

Havoc2

bump for dem ho's

Havoc2

If you could put this link on the pirates site for me pls and thx
    http://z4.invisionfree.com/youdied/i...?showtopic=355

its to insanity site and its about 1v1 Tourneys in new server :s

N1GG4

xD guys well ThePirates and dangerminds are making 2 clans meaning now we've got about 73 members together and 2 clans +. gg haha

xD guys well ThePirates and dangerminds are making 2 clans meaning now we've got about 73 members together and 2 clans +. gg haha[/b]
    good clans arent about how much members u have, its the about the relations u have with others.
    i prefer lil friendly clan, that big clan that peeps only talk to exp or beg for items.
    not saying ur clan is that, but dont think ur gonna won all cuz u got 67556478 numbers of members.
    gl

N1GG4

naw bro numbers for me mean nothing. When I get clan members I expect them to have skill and be able to play as a team not just a shitload of noobs ganging a person. Don't worry bout my members skill nor numbers it'll all pay off

N1GG4

gogogo

DiplomaticTank

bump for my leader
    who will lead us all to
    "One Piece" ARGGG
    we be swabbin
    cz's Decks clean of
    organic meat baggs (humans)
    ARGG!!![/b]
    :wub: bumpzor

DarkShard

seriously, who in their right mind would want to join a subclan, people in subclan dont get anything, and probably wont get given a portion of the CSW money(if u win it). That is why people arent crash hot about joining a subclan.

KalaBunga Senior Member

seriously, who in their right mind would want to join a subclan, people in subclan dont get anything, and probably wont get given a portion of the CSW money(if u win it). That is why people arent crash hot about joining a subclan.[/b]
    its not a sub clan is a extoin of the main clan 3rd. who are you judge us , 4thi hope you go human so i can pwn you over and over ahgain B)

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast