TheRevolution

This is a discussion on TheRevolution within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The Grade 2 clan, TheRevolution is recruiting any english speaking Ardream mages on Pathos who have good plans to pk. ...
Page: 1

Razyrfist

Thumbs down

The Grade 2 clan, TheRevolution is recruiting any english speaking Ardream mages on Pathos who have good plans to pk. We look for people who will benefit from this clan and who can benefit others. Required level is between 50 and 59. VERY limited. Only one or two spots left in clan. Pls PM me in game or reply to this post.

Thank you,
    Razyrfist

Jazarel

Now I know there are more fantastic mages on Pathos other than myself! And yes, I am the lovely assistant! WOOT for me-I know. Anyway, PM Razyrfist (leader), Jazarel2 (assistant) or Zhoujie (assistant).

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES! GET DOWN AND GIVE ME 10 SOLDIER!

LOL :P

Later

-Jaz B)

Razyrfist

Please, TR is in dire need of some Ardream mages. Please reply to this post if you are interested.

JustEnglish

hello

SonOfaGun

Please, TR is in dire need of some Ardream mages. Please reply to this post if you are interested.[/b]
    dont sound so desperate bro... lol