TheRevolution Recruiting

This is a discussion on TheRevolution Recruiting within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey everyone, I'm back to try and recruit again for TheRevolution ardream clan on Pathos. We are doing pretty well ...
Page: 1

Razyrfist

Red face

Hey everyone,
    I'm back to try and recruit again for TheRevolution ardream clan on Pathos. We are doing pretty well at the moment, having made G1 and we're staying there. The clan has made a recent overhaul, where we completely eliminated all inactive members or any that are not active pkers in Ardream. The clan is almost like a family, and when we're not pking, we're just sitting around having a good time.

The clan is definitely looking for buffers and mages, as there seem to be few human ones on Pathos. We will gladly accept any of any class, so long as you are active and cool with everyone.

Clan Requirements
    1. Must Be English Speaking. We allow people who aren't aren't native english speakers to join, so long as they can understand what we're saying and they can communicate with us.
    2. Must be between the levels of 50 and 59. Anyone who wishes to join and isn't lvl 50 yet will be placed in a subclan until lvl 50 is reached.
    3. Must be an active pker. We understand that people have real lives outside of the game. We only ask that you're active a few days a week and can pk and make TR even better in Ardream.
    4. Just have fun. It's an online game and games are supposed to be fun.

Thanks for your time and i hope to see you in game.

Razorfist- Clan Assistant

Razyrfist

I encourage anyone on Pathos who wants to just have fun playing to give me a PM or a reply on the post. See ya in game.

JustEnglish

free bump

Razyrfist

One last bump and then I'll admit defeat lol.

One last bump and then I'll admit defeat lol.[/b]
    making clan recruitment topics about pathos ardream doesnt really work.. ive tried it w/o any success, since 95% of the pathos ardream ppl dont read ko4life, and 2ndly, the ones that read usually have a clan and wont be checking this section of the forum.............. recruit in-game... thats what we did for enchanted

Razyrfist

Thanks for the advice. But you keep taking all the english speaking ardreamers on Pathos lol.

BlackIrish

Whats the problem? Go 60+..
    Its not hard at all -.-

Razyrfist

Thanks for the amazing advice. I'll never forget that :P