Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

THeTeST Recruiting Cwest

This is a discussion on THeTeST Recruiting Cwest within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he spammed all his msn buddies with it.... i am waiting for my new pc and not my damn laggy ...
Page: 3

NixY

he spammed all his msn buddies with it.... i am waiting for my new pc and not my damn laggy laptop and then i can kill him again^^[/b]
    haha :P yeah, don't think that will happen with your 300 dmg :P and with talia, even lower but you can try ^^
    and ofc i put is as sig uni :P i poon all :P

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

its not old using this excuse for a few days now and i will tell u when i got it fixed^^

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

hey markis.

thanks to wait for server restard after maintaince and come down to isiloon floor just to duff us during killin it. seriously are you abit retard to think this is funny??? i had respect for you and you might be the hardest to kill mage on orcside right now but WHY THE HELL YOU DO THIS?????? you even fallowed us to felankor room to check what we doing....... seriously u lost all the respect i had for you with this action and there is no fuckin reason to excuse this....

/out of here

shampoo

No sense of humor! XD The other day Devin heard that i got xped raiding a Booro prty so he went to moradon and waited for me to relog before he 4 stoned me. I don't cry about it cause its something in a game, I actually laughed because Devin acted like something he tries not to be. With his whole "I'm educated and mature and use big words on ko4life to show it" he acted very immature. Which is like my humor when I am high XD So that is why I do these things but its not out of hatred XD Dont get the wrong idea Fridi, I do them because sometimes I like to laugh about immature things and give my old clannies a tough time XD

And PS: Thanks to Error for giving me the lift to fele ^^

Banned

No sense of humor! XD The other day Devin heard that i got xped raiding a Booro prty so he went to moradon and waited for me to relog before he 4 stoned me. I don't cry about it cause its something in a game, I actually laughed because Devin acted like something he tries not to be. With his whole "I'm educated and mature and use big words on ko4life to show it" he acted very immature. Which is like my humor when I am high XD So that is why I do these things but its not out of hatred XD Dont get the wrong idea Fridi, I do them because sometimes I like to laugh about immature things and give my old clannies a tough time XD[/b]
    It's one thing to have a sence of humor, then it's another thing to front like ur cool with people, then torment them at issy and get them XPed. It's definitely not the worst thing in the world, but it certainly shows A-LOT about your character, and your actions reflect on your clan. But I dont need to give Markis any kind of advice. After all, you're the most "skilled and knowledgeable player on USKO". If only I could afford your advice.

Ups to Nixen, always been gg in my book, good luck to you and your clan.

It's one thing to have a sence of humor, then it's another thing to front like ur cool with people, then torment them at issy and get them XPed. It's definitely not the worst thing in the world, but it certainly shows A-LOT about your character, and your actions reflect on your clan. But I dont need to give Markis any kind of advice. After all, you're the most "skilled and knowledgeable player on USKO". If only I could afford your advice.

Ups to Nixen, always been gg in my book, good luck to you and your clan.[/b]
    your clan rezz orcs 4 stones at moradon so please STFU

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

damn sanctis , why did u wrote that?
    nixen gonna save that and put it on his signature now

NixY

thanks m8
    yeah hope it will work out nice :P all good +70 are already in a clan, but we'll will try to have some fun anyways

damn sanctis , why did u wrote that?
    nixen gonna save that and put it on his signature now [/b]

hehe naah i won't i already know i'm a GG so no need for it :P

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

he talked about afk nixen , not about u :P

NixY

he talked about afk nixen , not about u :P[/b]

who?? :P

shampoo

your clan rezz orcs 4 stones at moradon so please STFU[/b]
    hehe thanks for the support Yoav but its all good.

If anyone is interested in joining a clan that likes to pwn in the game of knight online without making everything personal then this is the clan for you. And if you like it to be personal then hey it might be the right clan for you anyways we are not picky. If you think you can contribute to a party that takes on anything and everything on carnac west then you could be what we are looking for.

And up for Nixen and Uni what GG's but not MaRkis that guy is too good and too cocky and what a jerk. /Out of here.

NixY

hehe thanks for the support Yoav but its all good.

If anyone is interested in joining a clan that likes to pwn in the game of knight online without making everything personal then this is the clan for you. And if you like it to be personal then hey it might be the right clan for you anyways we are not picky. If you think you can contribute to a party that takes on anything and everything on carnac west then you could be what we are looking for.

And up for Nixen and Uni what GG's but not MaRkis that guy is too good and too cocky and what a jerk. /Out of here.[/b]
    hehehe join us or markis will start spanking ppl :P

shampoo

Up

Speed_King

FreezeTheFreezer!

Nothinbutdro still on C-West?

/BUMMER

shampoo

Bummer!!?!? haha yooooo. Naw DRo left CW like 4 months ago he was talking about playing Oly again with his friend. You still playing that crazy bp of yours? If so hows oly?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast