Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

THeTeST Recruiting Cwest

This is a discussion on THeTeST Recruiting Cwest within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Bummer!!?!? haha yooooo. Naw DRo left CW like 4 months ago he was talking about playing Oly again with his ...
Page: 4

Speed_King

Bummer!!?!? haha yooooo. Naw DRo left CW like 4 months ago he was talking about playing Oly again with his friend. You still playing that crazy bp of yours? If so hows oly?[/b]
    Had a look at King of Knight the other day. I can tell that you are having fun over at C-west :P I haven't played KO for some time now. I quit and sold off my stuff when speed hacking was rampant. From what I gather here on ko4life, KO/K2 is shittier than ever. It truly goes beyond my understanding how one can run a game as poorly as K2 does. I would be happy to come back one day though, if and when things are different (and maybe you can tell me how to get into Forgotten Temples ).

Cheers mate!

NixY

we are still looking for players that knows how to play and how to have fun.
    but we are lowering the requierment now alittle, and see if we can get more ppl in the clan that wanna go +70.
    we got an good ally, so there is almost exp parties up.

alucas1988

we are still looking for players that knows how to play and how to have fun.
    but we are lowering the requierment now alittle, and see if we can get more ppl in the clan that wanna go +70.
    we got an good ally, so there is almost exp parties up.[/b]
    go sit in the xp parties in cz booros so i can pick on the noobies u guys bring for really quick kills :P

NixY

go sit in the xp parties in cz booros so i can pick on the noobies u guys bring for really quick kills :P[/b]
    hehe you funny

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234