Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 74

TheTitanz- Orc CWest Recruiting CZ

This is a discussion on TheTitanz- Orc CWest Recruiting CZ within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes, UP for a clan that goes into towers to fight. They will NEVER get out of it if they ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member hellzbellz19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Yes, UP for a clan that goes into towers to fight. They will NEVER get out of it if they once get their party assimilated in bowl, and will just stand there so that you have an extreme disadvantage against them.
    Yes, UP for a clan that uses acid pots in a 6v8 when they have 3 priests, and spam the acid pots until your armors/shields look broken enough.
    Yes, UP for a clan that will relog C2 when you are the only party of human fighting them and two other parties. And go C1 if you go C2.
    Yes, UP for a clan that supports unlegit ways to fight (abyss pots).

    Basically, BUMP for a bunch of female reproducting organs. If you want NOT to PK and lose even the slightest bit of respect you have, join them!

    Screenshots to come.

  2. #32
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellzbellz19 View Post
    Yes, UP for a clan that goes into towers to fight. They will NEVER get out of it if they once get their party assimilated in bowl, and will just stand there so that you have an extreme disadvantage against them.
    Yes, UP for a clan that uses acid pots in a 6v8 when they have 3 priests, and spam the acid pots until your armors/shields look broken enough.
    Yes, UP for a clan that will relog C2 when you are the only party of human fighting them and two other parties. And go C1 if you go C2.
    Yes, UP for a clan that supports unlegit ways to fight (abyss pots).

    Basically, BUMP for a bunch of female reproducting organs. If you want NOT to PK and lose even the slightest bit of respect you have, join them!

    Screenshots to come.
    Thats funny because all the humans do is Nova town. At least we fight in towers where it gives you a chance. Oh and another thing is that the acid pots are not that big a deal so i dont know why you whining. And is it illegal to get abyss pots legit and to use them? I highly doubt that. Its also not a crime to log onto a different server so just because you got killed please dont complain about how we play.

  3. #33
    Senior Member hellzbellz19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    Thats funny because all the humans do is Nova town. At least we fight in towers where it gives you a chance. Oh and another thing is that the acid pots are not that big a deal so i dont know why you whining. And is it illegal to get abyss pots legit and to use them? I highly doubt that. Its also not a crime to log onto a different server so just because you got killed please dont complain about how we play.
    Nope I'm not complaining actually, and I'm just warning people that if they still want respect from other players in the PK zones, they should not think about joining you.
    Acid pots are not that big of a deal? Hahaha, takes 4 acid pots to completely break my gear, which is what you guys throw at me in 5 seconds. My Hp drops from 7k (Because we fight you unbuffed) to 4,6k and AC from 1,1k to 700. How is that not that big of a deal? At least if you're going outnumber another party, fight fairly.
    All we do is nova town? I don't get your point. You're trying to say it's giving US a chance if you're fighting in towers? I don't get it, for real.
    Also, by unlegit, I didn't mean illegal. I meant UNfair Lack of skills and Extremely Gay and Idiotic Technique. That suits you.

  4. #34
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    317

    Default

    If its in the game its for a reason so it really doesnt matter what you say. And you want to talk about respect? how about half of you humans not baba and no nova towns and teleporting away every second. Please just stop talking.

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Hmmm moooore rage please....

    Rage only shows one thing : you didn't find any other solution to solve your problem ?
    You're seriously pityful dude, there are like 5 el morad clans doing NT everyday in CZ and you dare complain for such a shit -.-

    Good night, cya.
    Morflol.

  6. #36
    Senior Member Bathory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Seems most people don't know that 2 wrongs don't make a right. Justifying your pk actions by how a handful of others pk?

    One of my favorite things about this clan is watching that nub xxxgold acid shower me and my clannies inside our own base about 2 inches away from the repair guy. Doesn't bother me, costs me way less to walk over and repair than it does for him to break our armors.

    Shootingstars~ Not baba and town away? Sounds just like your clans rep.

    To morph, what would be the solution? To spend more real money on a video game? Sorry but their are far more important things to spend my money on.

    +11111 hellzbellz ~ This clan is getting a bad reputation on the elmo side. But then, they don't care, that is clear.

  7. #37
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    317

    Default

    4Legacy your telling me doesnt baba? MadHouse? HellsFury? When did i ever say town? I said teleported away by all your guys mages. We are earning a "bad rep" because we stop whatever you guys are doing. Dont be mad that we do what you dont want us to do.

  8. #38
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Also i would like to add that our clan does not baba. You dont see all of us running in +9 items and a bunch of +8's with +2 uniques. We are actually a work in progress. And we dont teleport away because you wanna know why? we only have 1 mage and he isnt on most of the time we are pking. while you run with 2 or 3.

  9. #39
    Senior Member hellzbellz19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    Also i would like to add that our clan does not baba. You dont see all of us running in +9 items and a bunch of +8's with +2 uniques. We are actually a work in progress. And we dont teleport away because you wanna know why? we only have 1 mage and he isnt on most of the time we are pking. while you run with 2 or 3.
    I'm actually the priest that pks the most against your clan when our clan fights it. You wouldn't want to know my gear, as I have no jewel over 0, and a few pieces of krowaz 7, rest 5 and 6.
    Thanks, though, for blalently admitting that you town because you don't get tp'd away. That's GG bro.
    At least don't pretend you do something, because in base pk is really ALL you ever do. You guys suck and shouldn't even be allowed in CZ.

    I'll apologize the day TheTitanz actually put up a worthy and fair fight.

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    132

    Default

    You whine because of towers, you whine because of abyss pots, you whine about acid pots, you whine about /town....

    If you can't fight against a party, will you keep giving NPs for free during hours?
    If you're in trouble against 3 or 4 melee don't you town if you manage to cast a complete heal?
    Don't your friends TP you if they see you're in trouble?

    That's how the game is meant to be played dude, complain against KOXPers if you want, complain against in game bugs, but don't complain against us...we don't use any hack or any tricks to play, you could do exactly the same, if you can't aford acid potting on someone or if you don't want to farm abyss pots then it's your choice, don't complain on the way we play.
    And btw, i never heard on ventrilo to move to another server if the fights are tight, what's the point in fighting against a team you can't beat ? That would be completly retard to keep trying when people against you have higher levels, higher stuff, better setup....
    Last edited by morf_is_a_looser; 01-12-2011 at 08:30 AM.

  11. #41
    Senior Member casual's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    up north
    Posts
    245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    Also i would like to add that our clan does not baba. You dont see all of us running in +9 items and a bunch of +8's with +2 uniques. We are actually a work in progress. And we dont teleport away because you wanna know why? we only have 1 mage and he isnt on most of the time we are pking. while you run with 2 or 3.
    Alghe?

    Quote Originally Posted by hellzbellz19 View Post
    I'm actually the priest that pks the most against your clan when our clan fights it. You wouldn't want to know my gear, as I have no jewel over 0, and a few pieces of krowaz 7, rest 5 and 6.
    Thanks, though, for blalently admitting that you town because you don't get tp'd away. That's GG bro.
    At least don't pretend you do something, because in base pk is really ALL you ever do. You guys suck and shouldn't even be allowed in CZ.

    I'll apologize the day TheTitanz actually put up a worthy and fair fight
    .
    Amen to that!

  12. #42
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Alghemist is 1 person. Meanwhile you got whole clans on the human side full of babas. And all humans ever do is nova town like really. You are the biggest hypocrites ive ever seen. Instead of criticizing others you should really look at the way you play.

  13. #43
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Also i never said that i didnt fight in towers. We do that. But its not like you guys dont. and we dont nova town 24/7 like you guys. The problem is you never fight straight on its always running away or teleporting and coming back and keep on trying. so like really dont give me that shit

  14. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Where Do You Live
    Posts
    834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellzbellz19 View Post
    Yes, UP for a clan that goes into towers to fight. They will NEVER get out of it if they once get their party assimilated in bowl, and will just stand there so that you have an extreme disadvantage against them.
    Yes, UP for a clan that uses acid pots in a 6v8 when they have 3 priests, and spam the acid pots until your armors/shields look broken enough.
    Yes, UP for a clan that will relog C2 when you are the only party of human fighting them and two other parties. And go C1 if you go C2.
    Yes, UP for a clan that supports unlegit ways to fight (abyss pots).

    Basically, BUMP for a bunch of female reproducting organs. If you want NOT to PK and lose even the slightest bit of respect you have, join them!

    Screenshots to come.
    IS ABYSS POT ILLEGAL? IS ACIED POTS ILLEGAL? ARE U DUMB?

    THERES NO PK RULES U CAN RUN AWAY KS FUK ALL OTHER PPLS IN DA ASS
    but there are some rules that some peoples bringed into ko THERE ARE NOT A MUST
    is there any ban risik for using acid abyss cirsis ibex ? why k2 would sell them then...

  15. #45
    Senior Member hellzbellz19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skull009 View Post
    IS ABYSS POT ILLEGAL? IS ACIED POTS ILLEGAL? ARE U DUMB?

    THERES NO PK RULES U CAN RUN AWAY KS FUK ALL OTHER PPLS IN DA ASS
    but there are some rules that some peoples bringed into ko THERE ARE NOT A MUST
    is there any ban risik for using acid abyss cirsis ibex ? why k2 would sell them then...
    Did I say any of these were illegal?

    I said if you want to lose even the slightest bit of respect that you have for yourself, then join them.
    Those are the KO unwritten rules. Acid pots in a 8v6 I mean come the fuck on.

    All I'm saying is, don't expect people to join a clan that doesn't fight the right way.


Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •