Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

TheTitanz- Orc CWest Recruiting CZ

This is a discussion on TheTitanz- Orc CWest Recruiting CZ within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice picture of you guys setting up for a nova town. dont get mad because we dont allow you to ...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

nice picture of you guys setting up for a nova town. dont get mad because we dont allow you to kill a.f.k people like really. Your just a little whiner and a big hypocrite. love how you complain.

Nubs just don't get it. It is perfectly legal to use acid pots it is part of the game, sometimes you have to use them; however, when you use them all the time or when your party already outnumbers the other party and you have 3 priest, you don't get any respect for that. I don't see any point in arguing though. Some people it is all about the win not about how they get the kill. This clan clearly pays a lot to get NP. Scrolled pretty much 24/7, special PUS armor, glowly balls, abyss pots, acid pots... They get exactly what they pay for I just have fun watching them die to the towers and eat their exp constantly.
    Judging by their responses, they aren't out for respect in game.

Banned Senior Member

lol when did we ever die in the towers? also most of the time orcs are the ones outnumbered so i really dont see why your complaining. We use acid pots for fun just to piss you guys off. seems like its working to me, and we arent scrolled most of the time thats what he have a buffer for. PUS armor is a crime? so are abyss pots? really now your just being retarded. And glowly balls? its like one person in our clan that is a baba. so you assume everyone is? just quit bitchin and get over it.

Great job Draven , delete posts from us but leave this trash LOL
    What a joke , is there any Orc players on this forum.
    And Mike i bet ur gear is better than 90% of the people in the clan , but you know this considering you were in a clan with some of them before douching IW and blaming me.
    And you also know there is very few lvl 80's in the clan , and its much different when we fight with an 80 team , but you know that already.
    Last edited by HealSmash; 01-12-2011 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Nubs just don't get it. It is perfectly legal to use acid pots it is part of the game, sometimes you have to use them; however, when you use them all the time or when your party already outnumbers the other party and you have 3 priest, you don't get any respect for that. I don't see any point in arguing though. Some people it is all about the win not about how they get the kill. This clan clearly pays a lot to get NP. Scrolled pretty much 24/7, special PUS armor, glowly balls, abyss pots, acid pots... They get exactly what they pay for I just have fun watching them die to the towers and eat their exp constantly.
    Judging by their responses, they aren't out for respect in game.
    this 1 has seen me take many tower death trying to rezz , hitting me with SP. LOL
    I would do the same

Banned for scamming.

Be Careful when joining this clan ;

I specifcally stated i wont be PKing a lot, as im rebuilding my gear so merch on merch char a lot... ye ye no prob join us said alberttalkpoo we are happy to have a lvl 79 rogue. I logged in for ED and i got booted from the clan, and didnt even get a PM as to why, and ofc it was after i was asked to donate nps to the clan..

If any of you guys join, dont believe what they say, they only want to look after themselves (clicky 5 members) that PK and dont talk you know the type.. they wait for you to donate a few NP, then kick you without a word...

Just take care with these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by HealSmash View Post
    Great job Draven , delete posts from us but leave this trash LOL
    What a joke , is there any Orc players on this forum.
    And Mike i bet ur gear is better than 90% of the people in the clan , but you know this considering you were in a clan with some of them before douching IW and blaming me.
    And you also know there is very few lvl 80's in the clan , and its much different when we fight with an 80 team , but you know that already.
    To whoever commented the screenshot, we went to rush the exp spots in first, then went to bowl. As there was no one there and you guys towned, we went to orc base to try to get you out. So we tank towers a bit, just so you guys get out of your precious advantageous base, but what happens? You just stay there while we are pulling out to drag you. You guys DON'T EVEN HAVE THE BALLS to go.
    (Hell how would you even know if you can rape us or not? You never EVER fight outside of base).

I don't know if you're referring to me as Chris, but I ain't him. The only valuable things that's on that priest are the Gabs 7 and the Iron set, which is pretty much every priest has nowadays.

I'm done cussing this is just stupidly ridiculous, you guys won't admit you are terribly wrong. But I hope I demoralized people from joining your clan, because you are ruining some good players' reputation on CWest just by getting them in your clan with your long capes.

Quote Originally Posted by hellzbellz19 View Post
    To whoever commented the screenshot, we went to rush the exp spots in first, then went to bowl. As there was no one there and you guys towned, we went to orc base to try to get you out. So we tank towers a bit, just so you guys get out of your precious advantageous base, but what happens? You just stay there while we are pulling out to drag you. You guys DON'T EVEN HAVE THE BALLS to go.
    (Hell how would you even know if you can rape us or not? You never EVER fight outside of base).

I don't know if you're referring to me as Chris, but I ain't him. The only valuable things that's on that priest are the Gabs 7 and the Iron set, which is pretty much every priest has nowadays.

I'm done cussing this is just stupidly ridiculous, you guys won't admit you are terribly wrong. But I hope I demoralized people from joining your clan, because you are ruining some good players' reputation on CWest just by getting them in your clan with your long capes.

good luck with that , were friends with almost all the orcs , trust me know one cares what you Legacy guys think or do. Just You

Banned Senior Member

lol i love how hes a human and thinks he knows the orcs better than us. thats funny. listen kid you think what you want like a retard and we'll think what we want.

listen, this is my last post.
    The most annoying thing about this clan is that they accuse so many elmos of cheating/hacking/botting and provide no proof whatsoever. Now their clan has a bunch of known scammers, and big time baba's yet their response is to ask for proof or say they don't care. You want to claim that people who speak out against your style of pk are just crybabies and yet one member of Titanz in particular spams official forum crying that so many old school elmos are cheating after he gets his butt spanked in cz. Talk about hypocrites?
    Goodluck in game. Sorry to hear that Algemist got banned unfairly.

Banned Senior Member

We have only 1 major baba which is ALGHEMIST. Also all the scammers mentioned to us have been kicked so IDK what you are talking about. And we dont accuse everyone of cheating. Thats an exaggeration that you came up with. Theres a bigg difference between the truth and what seems to be the truth. What you are telling us are lies. Its like your telling us who we are. Do you know us better than we do? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    Be Careful when joining this clan ;

I specifcally stated i wont be PKing a lot, as im rebuilding my gear so merch on merch char a lot... ye ye no prob join us said alberttalkpoo we are happy to have a lvl 79 rogue. I logged in for ED and i got booted from the clan, and didnt even get a PM as to why, and ofc it was after i was asked to donate nps to the clan..

If any of you guys join, dont believe what they say, they only want to look after themselves (clicky 5 members) that PK and dont talk you know the type.. they wait for you to donate a few NP, then kick you without a word...

Just take care with these guys.
    hahaha Albert never asked you to do nothin , you sign in for ED and that it , no xp no pk no nothing.
    never once was in a party with you at anytime and i pk and xp with every member that plays , ur just an ED tard. We kick all ED tards . oh and we did your personal quest LOL , only party you were ever in LOL
    Last edited by HealSmash; 01-13-2011 at 03:50 AM.

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by HealSmash View Post
    hahaha Albert never asked you to do nothin , you sign in for ED and that it , no xp no pk no nothing.
    never once was in a party with you at anytime and i pk and xp with every member that plays , ur just an ED tard. We kick all ED tards . oh and we did your personal quest LOL , only party you were ever in LOL
    No retard i clearly stated i need time to gear up, when i joined....

So as always im active 24/7 almost, just atm im on merchant char, all of which i said before i joined.

Had infact anyone would have had the decency to pm me before kicking me, they would have found out. But what ever if you cant wait a few weeks for someone to get geared, when accepting that when he joins allowing him to donate np, then kicking without a simple PM ...

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    No retard i clearly stated i need time to gear up, when i joined....

So as always im active 24/7 almost, just atm im on merchant char, all of which i said before i joined.

Had infact anyone would have had the decency to pm me before kicking me, they would have found out. But what ever if you cant wait a few weeks for someone to get geared, when accepting that when he joins allowing him to donate np, then kicking without a simple PM ...
    Lol hypocrisy at it's best.

lol i love how hes a human and thinks he knows the orcs better than us. thats funny. listen kid you think what you want like a retard and we'll think what we want.
    I've been orc idiot. You guys are randoms that came up suddenly out of nowhere and been calling yourself good. + I never talked about orcs other than your sorry ass.

Banned Senior Member

Lol you were a orc that no one liked so you NTed. I dont know why your talking. You were absolutely useless on the orc side. Its nice that your on the human side for free kills.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast