Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

TheTitanz- Orc CWest Recruiting CZ

This is a discussion on TheTitanz- Orc CWest Recruiting CZ within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ShootingStars Lol you were a orc that no one liked so you NTed. I dont know why ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    Lol you were a orc that no one liked so you NTed. I dont know why your talking. You were absolutely useless on the orc side. Its nice that your on the human side for free kills.
    LOL kk bro you're a nobody and you just came to the server. Your shit clan doesnt deserve any more attention from me. Just hope I made message clear for other orcs.

Bye moron.

Banned Senior Member

lol dont deserve attention? Your gonna pay attention when we whoop your ass. And who were you on the orc side? You were a NO BODY. exactly.

Freee Bump GL =]

Banned Senior Member

Thanks TripleX FREE BUMP

"And we dont accuse everyone of cheating. Thats an exaggeration that you came up with. Theres a bigg difference between the truth and what seems to be the truth" ( ShootingStars)

I still remember you guys came to my recruiting post and accused Stan and Wendy w/o any proof.

Quote Originally Posted by codeine View Post
    "And we dont accuse everyone of cheating. Thats an exaggeration that you came up with. Theres a bigg difference between the truth and what seems to be the truth" ( ShootingStars)

I still remember you guys came to my recruiting post and accused Stan and Wendy w/o any proof.
    Yay another human , defending bots retard.

I'm not defending anyone. I'm just showing the ironic facts. Are ur words worth to be trusted if what u said and did was totally different? I'll let people decide. If you want a link to my recruiting post, i'll b happy to show it.

Bot now? really Healsmash it is getting old. This is what I meant. You have accused so many ppl of cheating, you provide no proof to back your claims. The first time we own you, yor started posts crying "cheat!" Now bots? I notice you throw that term out a lot to different people. You don't know us but we have been playing on c1 off and on since day one, and I have been playing off and one since USKO beta testing. I have never been accused of cheating till you came along. Please learn to shut your mouth before you go accuse clans and people of cheating because you are being hypocritical. You do not know where all characters come from, you cannot say that your clan members are clean. I cannot even say that you are not a botted character yourself. After all you and your clannies eat your exp at the towers so much like exp is not big thing.
    Please try to seperate your constant mistrust of everyone around you and learn to play a better game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Bot now? really Healsmash it is getting old. This is what I meant. You have accused so many ppl of cheating, you provide no proof to back your claims. The first time we own you, yor started posts crying "cheat!" Now bots? I notice you throw that term out a lot to different people. You don't know us but we have been playing on c1 off and on since day one, and I have been playing off and one since USKO beta testing. I have never been accused of cheating till you came along. Please learn to shut your mouth before you go accuse clans and people of cheating because you are being hypocritical. You do not know where all characters come from, you cannot say that your clan members are clean. I cannot even say that you are not a botted character yourself. After all you and your clannies eat your exp at the towers so much like exp is not big thing.
    Please try to seperate your constant mistrust of everyone around you and learn to play a better game.
    ahahahahaa try that crap with someone else , cause me and you both know what you do.
    And who are the so many people ? you are not so many people
    Its waste of time trying to convince me , you know i know 100% , you have done this crap in front of me and lots of others 100's of times and you know it.
    How come you stoped PMing me i was having fun with that , its like getting PM's from the Krowaz bots.

Quote Originally Posted by codeine View Post
    I'm not defending anyone. I'm just showing the ironic facts. Are ur words worth to be trusted if what u said and did was totally different? I'll let people decide. If you want a link to my recruiting post, i'll b happy to show it.
    Are you aware we dont care 1 little bit what so ever at anytime what any human player thinks? And never will

Quote Originally Posted by hellzbellz19 View Post
    LOL kk bro you're a nobody and you just came to the server. Your shit clan doesnt deserve any more attention from me. Just hope I made message clear for other orcs.

Bye moron.
    Nobody cares who you are or what you think , trust me. Why would you think any Orc player would give any care to what you think , i just dont get it.

Please just delete this thread , its a big waste of time for the most part.
    Uber and his crew came from here but all in all its been more hassel.

Quote Originally Posted by HealSmash View Post
    Please just delete this thread , its a big waste of time for the most part.
    Uber and his crew came from here but all in all its been more hassel.
    And so is your clan and your ambitions on getting it further. I'll watch it burn to ashes when you guys lack of active players and all of you decide to quit, like 70% of CWest. You don't know me? That's just a proof that you're a random newcomer. Besides, it would really help you guys if you could start duffing better. Subside ain't the first duff you want to throw at a mage party. Eh, I guess kids don't know that. Cause that's what you are, right? A bunch of pre teens living in their parent's house, playing from 3PM to 9PM when you get back from high school.

Yes, close this topic.

Banned Senior Member

I dont know about you because your not known at all. I can ask around and no one will know. The only thing they do is is that your a faggot in 4Legacy. Thats all there is to it. And unlike you worrying so much about the game we have lives outside of KO. So excuse us for not playing "professionally" yet it seems we still get the job done with you guys. So take your trash talk somewhere else.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345