Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

TheTitanz Recruiting (No Flaming)

This is a discussion on TheTitanz Recruiting (No Flaming) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi we are a clan thats currently Accredited Grade 2. We are really looking for priests right now since we ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default TheTitanz Recruiting (No Flaming)

Hi we are a clan thats currently Accredited Grade 2. We are really looking for priests right now since we only had 2 really good ones in our clan. But depending on the circumstances we will accept other players. We are a CZ clan so it would be great if you are 75+. If you would like to join please fill out this form:

Class:
    Level:
    How long have you been playing:
    Have exp prem:
    How long are you active a day:
    Vent:
    Like to have fun :

If you cannot post here please Pm AlbertPooholes, robo49, HealSmash, or TheFiresintheHoe
    Last edited by ShootingStars; 01-26-2011 at 08:58 PM.

Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    Hi we are a clan thats currently Accredited Grade 2. We are really looking for priests right now since we only had 2 really good ones in our clan. But depending on the circumstances we will accept other players. If you would like to join please fill out this form:

Class:
    Level:
    Have exp prem:
    Vent:
    Like to have fun :

If you cannot post here please Pm AlbertPooholes, robo49, HealSmash, or TheFiresintheHoe
    Class: Priest
    Level: 55
    How long have you been playing: 3-4 years
    Have exp prem: Not yet because my dad got fired and my mum is in jail so just waiting for my dad to get a job again. (he's looking for one right now so should be soon)
    How long are you active a day: It kind of depends, sometimes we get powercuts because of unpaid bills but when it doesn't cut, around 3-4 hours a day.
    Vent: Yes I can download ventrilo but were out of download limit cause my dad has been downloading a bit to much.
    Like to have fun : Yea, I often hang out with mates, go to the mall etc

Oh I thought i'd let you know what items I have.. 3 pieces of chitin +5 (quest), stone splitter + 2, scorpion shield +3, i have quest accessories at the moment but i'm going to upgrade them into old uniques once I get the cash. I've actually started another account special for farming so I should be getting money soon.

Banned Senior Member

Oh shizz I forgot to say we are a CZ clan sorry.

FlyFlyButterfly

Class: Rogue
    Level: 73 54%
    How long have you been playing: around 4 years with breaks inbetween (used to play Diez)
    Have exp prem: Nope, but i could get exp premmy
    How long are you active a day: around 4 hours, maybe more on weekends
    Vent: Yeah i could dl it
    Like to have fun : i loveee havin fun

One thing i need to say is that my gear is crap cuz i just started playing again and when i stopped playing last time i gifted my stuff to a friend so i only have dual old re, old ske, old pp quest rings and troll armor set.

Banned Senior Member

You will have to pm one of the people I posted

Emperor

Oh shizz I forgot to say we are a CZ clan sorry.
    wow dude that's low, as soon as I make post you just make up excuses just so I don't join clan. It's fine just say no sorry you are a noob or what ever but please don't make excuses, I hate it when people find excuses man I'm one of those guys that can accept the truth even though I'm not that bad I mean I know my level is a little bit low but my gear is pretty solid and anyway,once my dad finds a job I'll be able to get exp premium then I can get high level. oh well, thanks anyway. I'll just find a different clan I guess, you missed out
    Good luck with your clan

Banned Senior Member

lol no we are legit a CZ clan. We have a subclan if you would like to join that. If you level up to 70+ we will move you to the main clan. Thats up to you tho.

Emperor

lol no we are legit a CZ clan. We have a subclan if you would like to join that. If you level up to 70+ we will move you to the main clan. Thats up to you tho.
    Well, I forgot to mention, I'm one of those guys that doesn't give second chances. It's like killing someone then saying oh sorry bro, what's the point, he's already dead.. Thanks for your offer but you already missed out. Not my problem bro, next time you should do some research and see how I really am before rejecting me.

Banned Senior Member

I dont know what I'm missing out on but ok.... O.o

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Hi we are a clan thats currently Accredited Grade 2. We are really looking for priests right now since we only had 2 really good ones in our clan. But depending on the circumstances we will accept other players. We are a CZ clan . If you would like to join please fill out this form:

Class:
    Level:
    Have exp prem:
    Vent:
    Like to have fun :

Class:rogue (assasin)
    Level: 35
    How long have you been playing: few days
    Have exp prem: not currently, but soon (getting platium)
    How long are you active a day: 30min-1h
    Vent:No
    Like to have fun : No,im serious
    Oh my gear is dual cleaver +5 & fp +7 set
    Last edited by DoomBringer; 01-28-2011 at 11:38 AM.

Banned Senior Member

Doombringer im sorry but theres a minimum level of at least 70+ dude. Please talk to me then and you shall be added. But if you want into our subclan pm TheFiresInTheHoe and ask

Next time please explain all requirments, cuz you said cz clan and you can go to cz at lvl 35

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Next time please explain all requirments, cuz you said cz clan and you can go to cz at lvl 35
    epic
    10charzzzz

Banned Senior Member

In my post it says it would be great if you were 75+ thats more like saying the requirement is 75+

It wasn't there when i made my application mate

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast