Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

TheTitanz Recruiting (No Flaming)

This is a discussion on TheTitanz Recruiting (No Flaming) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol it was there for a while man..... i made it yesterday after the first post. I made the change...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

lol it was there for a while man..... i made it yesterday after the first post. I made the change

oh haļ Titanz.

Banned Senior Member

what is that supposed to do? I even said no flaming you stupid fuck. your just a little flaming homo yourself. So take that SS and shove it up your ass

wow calm down you emo kid. all he did was post a ss of your clan trying to kill him. calm your ego down. he didnt even say anything bad to guys.

Banned Senior Member

emo? how does this prove im emo? this guy has been flaming us for so long.

you like freaked out over a ss of your clan trying to kill a priest lol.

Banned Senior Member

how is that emo? i still dont get it.... that has nothing to do with emo. this guy has been flaming us for like a week now. this is how we say it here. HE NEEDS TO HOP OFF OUR DICK

nice pic, i hope alberto got the kill for a change, would do him good, cuz all the other times hes just running lol

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    what is that supposed to do? I even said no flaming you stupid fuck. your just a little flaming homo yourself. So take that SS and shove it up your ass
    emo? how does this prove im emo? this guy has been flaming us for so long.
    how is that emo? i still dont get it.... that has nothing to do with emo. this guy has been flaming us for like a week now. this is how we say it here. HE NEEDS TO HOP OFF OUR DICK
    hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha!!!

Wowwwwww you're such a turk. This had no flaming purpose at all. Don't get all butthurt for that, ignorant kid. Hear what the mighty myth says, because he's right.

EDIT: And I lol'd at the last post :P

betun1981

Quote Originally Posted by casual View Post
    nice pic, i hope alberto got the kill for a change, would do him good, cuz all the other times hes just running lol
    +1 i vsed most of them in cz and they still run in vs, cant even do a good vs since they only raid exp parties in c2 dont run from vs plx!

Banned Senior Member

would you like to tell me character names? because it seems you all versed him somehow and he doesnt run very often. Your a bunch of humans just siding with each other. And im a turk? you had a flaming purpose intention. you pulled that shit last time. Mighty myth my ass. why dont you go suck his dick while your at it?

would you like to tell me character names? because it seems you all versed him somehow and he doesnt run very often. Your a bunch of humans just siding with each other. And im a turk? you had a flaming purpose intention. you pulled that shit last time. Mighty myth my ass. why dont you go suck his dick while your at it?
    Hahaha kid you make me laugh so much. If you had even a little bit of common sense you would first have asked your leader what happened with this whole other topic. Ask him what DblStuffed0reos told him in game the other day, and then quit crying.
    You really have a problem with your social abilities. Besides, all you ever do is crying, so why am I surprised that you're at it again?

Banned Senior Member

first of all this is our clans post so i dont give a fuck what the other topic was about because this is a whole new topic. second of all i dont give a fuck what you say at all since your mentally challenged. and third i dont have social disablilites since i have a life outside of this game. your on more than me so your really the one that needs to get out more. you should be surprised at all because this is just me right now defending myself and the clan.

why dont u shut the fuck up u noob all u guys do is stay in towers from our parties but anyways keep donating the free nps

first of all this is our clans post so i dont give a fuck what the other topic was about because this is a whole new topic. second of all i dont give a fuck what you say at all since your mentally challenged. and third i dont have social disablilites since i have a life outside of this game. your on more than me so your really the one that needs to get out more. you should be surprised at all because this is just me right now defending myself and the clan.
    Ah kids will be kids. No point in even trying to explain since all you do is comeback with some shitty insults without even reading what I say. Too bad, I wanted to have fun with you guys by posting this pic like "lol im fucked"

But no, you had to be a retarded kid and come up with some bullshit because you couldn't understand what a joke is. This last reply you just posted didn't make sense at all. First off I recon you are online more than I am on ko4life, and if you're talking about in-game, well I'm not the only one playing it. Second, I'm glad that you have a life outside this game, because so do I and every other person playing this game. That statement was as ignorant as if I said "I'm not only a human being, I also breathe!".
    Last thing, defending your clan against what buddy? Your misinterpretations of screenshots other people post? haha good one.

Please try and reply to me in a mature way, without swearing like an dumb prick and not look like a turk once again.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast