Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

TheTitanz Recruiting (No Flaming)

This is a discussion on TheTitanz Recruiting (No Flaming) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah i mean not much of a Clan to defend ey.. all you do is sitt in towers you can ...
Page: 3

BladeFury

Yeah i mean not much of a Clan to defend ey.. all you do is sitt in towers you can ask pretty much any1 and they will all say TheTitanz is the worst Orc Clan in CZ atm.. just saying

Banned Senior Member

lol you complain about us being in towers meanwhile all you guys can do is nova town. So the smart thing to do would be to wait for you inside the towers and then attack you no? think you retards. When theres melee parties we'll come out. but as of now since the only thing you can do is nova town. we're good sittin inside the towers. have funn.

All this clan does is run from a fair fight, die to the towers all the time, then come on forums insulting human clans, claiming they won't fight they just run. It's too funny. The warriors have such crappy combos it is no wonder they acid pot so much.

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

You guys should stop with all this drama bs. Respect the topic and go arguement in game ><

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysDown View Post
    You guys should stop with all this drama bs. Respect the topic and go arguement in game ><
    Rivals is what makes the game fun and creates more competition. without it the game would be boring.

Banned Senior Member

run from a fair fight? about one hour ago not even in CZ, there was about 3 human parties, 2 parties full of mages in c1 and 1 melee party. We were on the leaderboards and killing you guys. it was basically just us atm. so whats really an unfair fight? get real.

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    Rivals is what makes the game fun and creates more competition. without it the game would be boring.
    I understand that, but there's no need to jump on someone's clan topic where they try to recruit people and bash on em lol. I'm not in the clan nor do I have any contact with them or anything I just find it being childish when people have no respect for others topics. If you guys are going to argue about who's the best or anything similar then settle it up in game.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysDown View Post
    I understand that, but there's no need to jump on someone's clan topic where they try to recruit people and bash on em lol. I'm not in the clan nor do I have any contact with them or anything I just find it being childish when people have no respect for others topics. If you guys are going to argue about who's the best or anything similar then settle it up in game.
    Nah man if you'd actually look 1 page back you'd see that ShootingStars prepubert child started throwing random insults to me when I posted a picture to have fun chit chatting with them. (The clan)

It's aight though I'm done but this other kid deserves what happens to him.

Banned Senior Member

lol what happens? let me know

Tanri

lol. i checked the previous thread and just wanted to say something.

The only thing i learned from this game about clans;

Whenever people talks about a clan (in a bad or good way, doesn't matter) it means that clan is pretty famous. If hater numbers are increasing, this means that clan is becoming better.

I don't know any of you. Just wanted to say this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanri View Post
    lol. i checked the previous thread and just wanted to say something.

The only thing i learned from this game about clans;

Whenever people talks about a clan (in a bad or good way, doesn't matter) it means that clan is pretty famous. If hater numbers are increasing, this means that clan is becoming better.

I don't know any of you. Just wanted to say this.
    thats not necessarily true, cheating, babaing, playing booring*/unfair* (like in this case*) will get u haters as well, u dont necessarliy hve to become better to get haters lol

Banned Senior Member

well thats really not the case for us. we have 1 true baba at most and we dont hack whether you say we do or we dont. and we arent playing unfair or boring. if all you do is camp our town then we mine as well wait.

The thing is when people go to do a party vs party with you guys you sit in the towers you dont come out at all and if you do, you run back in trying to lure them back. Just come out and party vs party.

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    well thats really not the case for us. we have 1 true baba at most and we dont hack whether you say we do or we dont. and we arent playing unfair or boring. if all you do is camp our town then we mine as well wait.
    i didnt say u hack or baba, that was just examples, though i did say u play booring and unfair, and without ethics

Banned Senior Member

without ethics? we would love to verse a party like any party. unless the party is full of mages. if we know your going to just poof away then we arent coming out thats one thing. another thing is a lot of the times we are on we are exping really low level character for RLB. so thats another reason. besides whenever we get someone low on HP you get TPed to god knows where. we just dont see the point in fighting people that are like that

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast