Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

TheTitanz Recruiting (No Flaming)

This is a discussion on TheTitanz Recruiting (No Flaming) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; TheTitanz the worst clan in c-west i think they should have fight with unicorn, they suit each other =) Both ...
Page: 4

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

TheTitanz the worst clan in c-west i think they should have fight with unicorn, they suit each other =)
    Both clans got bad reputation
    Unicorn for np transfer & cheating
    Titanz for being nubs

Banned Senior Member

lol doombringer and who are you? can i get a name and a clan? lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    without ethics? we would love to verse a party like any party. unless the party is full of mages. if we know your going to just poof away then we arent coming out thats one thing. another thing is a lot of the times we are on we are exping really low level character for RLB. so thats another reason. besides whenever we get someone low on HP you get TPed to god knows where. we just dont see the point in fighting people that are like that
    This is what makes your clan so funny. When our clannies/party encounters your clan, and it's 8vs8 or sometimes we only have 4-6 ppl you guys town out instantly. Maybe we get one kill, then you guys all poof gone. The only time your clan actually fights is when they are behind some other orc clans. It doesn't just happen to us, it happens to a lot of other elmos, you guys are getting a rep for towning out constantly and yet you come on saying that other clans are doing it to you guys. Just like complaining in posts that elmos NT when it happens to our side as well.
    Stop being such hypocrites!

Banned Senior Member

hypocrites? most of the time we town out due to the fact that we are exping and dont feel like getting exped. We also town when we have a party that isnt fit to fight. we owuld form a new party and then come out to fight again. This is very rarely mostly but you elmo's its just a common thing. like there no way from keepingg you from getting Tped. even get you dont need it you get TPed. and yet your calling us hypocrites?

BladeFury

This is how Titanz tank towers, 1 warrior with shield tanking 3 other warriors with shield sitting and watching :P i just thought it was pretty damn funny ;P

Yes hypocrites. you guys don't town and find a new party, you town and wait till more orcs come and then run out in a huge mob.
    "You town when you know your party isn't fit to fight?" You town when there is 8 of you and only 4-8 of us. Your parties almost always consist of the same people.
    Your priests are so scared they often town out and let their party die. You guys are funny because the things you complain about other clans doing happens to everyone, and you guys are even doing the very things you complain about. But anyway, I'm done with this post, good luck, you guys need it.

Banned Senior Member

our priests never leave due to the fact that if they do we die. that would be retarded. if it seems like they town they really dont they get moved by a mage or something. and i dont understand how we nova town since its really all humans do. so i dont complain about the things you do that we do. and you all just TP away like crazy as ive said before. and MrReckLess i admit that was a fail lol. i wasnt part of the party xD

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I was truly honored when you guys brought your whole clan (2parties at least) to fight our six man party after we ruined your plans lvl your rbl noobs on c2.

Didn't know you guys need 2 pts ( 14 ppl) to fight against 6 human. Really gg. I guess 10 wasn't enough.

Banned Senior Member

you had 2 parties also if you didnt notice. you may have had 1 party but there was another one. we have priests that arent even geared either. and for a while it was 2 party verses one if im correct. so its about even

Wow....someone failed at math.

A couple of random people where in the base too, they left after a while and it was only us. You trying to convince your self? I knew the sad part was you all were feeling proud of your selves. xxxGold broke my armor 2x, thank you magic hammers. As I said, I was very honored that you need so many ppl too fight a few of us. Thank you. Huge ego boost. BTW, you actually can find so many ppl hanging out at home on a friday night and get them into one clan? We can hardly find clannies to get on! GG

Banned Senior Member

if you look on the leader boards there is more than 10 people which means more than 1 party

Why dont you just say they're in our party as well? They're on the board they must be with us fighting with you guys rright?

Assumption - don't make an ass out of yourself

Banned Senior Member

i never said they were in your party. but they were fighting along side you guys. it wasnt an assumption if i saw 2 parties.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast