Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

TheTitanz Recruiting (No Flaming)

This is a discussion on TheTitanz Recruiting (No Flaming) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is why I quit this forum....arguing with tards....
Page: 5

This is why I quit this forum....arguing with tards.

more than 1 pt with 2-3 ppl each? If u look very closely they r exilio mages trying to xp. It was awesome to see some1 had to bring 2 pt anyway.

Banned Senior Member

lol stan your the one arguing. if your trying to avoid conflict just dont say anything. you humans complain about us whining. looks like tables have turned. cry me a river. and codeine they were novaing us lol. it wasnt much but it was annoying. and there was an akatsuki member i believe.

wow are you actually trying to convenience others that might read this you were fighting 2 parties? Or you actually convinced yourselves you were fight 2 parties? lol Again there was another party all right, they had about 4 people, who left and it was just us. But the point is you guys didn't bring your whole clan for them. You guys came because you were just starting to lvl some rbl characters, we came, you town, then the rbl characters left and your whole clan showed up. You guys didn't even leave the base till you had 2 parties. Flattery will get you everywhere. Your responses are comical.

Banned Senior Member

convenience? and the main purpose was to make to leave so they can exp. we did just that. it doesnt matter which way we did it. you guys didnt leave the base at all.

You think?

The sad part is you guys didn't LEAVE YOUR BASE UNTIL BOTH PARTIES SHOWED UP....we never ever 6v8 you guys before you guys came to our base with 2 parties.

Why am I arguing with a tard....~face palm~

the ratio is 3 orc to 1 human. Is it dumb to go out, get full duff and get gang bang? I bet one of them was trying to ask for a vs but got jumped instead.

See? Comical. You guys don't leave your base till you have 2 parties. We have 6 people and you say we didn't leave our base. Well, you think? Hypocrite. I guess we pawned you guys too many times 4of us vs 8 of you too many times. So you guys figured you need 2 parties. Thank you. My point was I'm honored. See you tomorrow in cz. That is if you don't town fast enough.

Banned Senior Member

is that not what you guys do all the time in C1? you wait until theres a bunch of humans and then walk out for the gang bang. It was the same situation here. I honestly dont care for your input and they are just disregarded mostly.

whats a matter Lubu pushed your poo big time , hahahahahaaha

Nope we don't. We pretty much get a few clannies in a party anywhere from just me and my boyfriend, to a full party, and we go raid lvling parties. Everytime we encounter your clan, you guys town faster than anything we ever seen. I have never actually seen your clan really fight unless you are with a mob. So if you see us with a mob that means its a good old cz fight!

Banned Senior Member

alright so basically your saying "all is fair in love and war" then i dont see what the problem is

TheTitanz 4 victory

Banned Senior Member

lol who might you be? xD

funny how I only posted a screenshot to laugh and have fun with your clan in the beginning, yet in reason of your thoughtless actions and flames, your whole topic became a mess... sucks.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast