Thinking of taking a break from Ares.

This is a discussion on Thinking of taking a break from Ares. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My name is Danny, I play NeronDomitius on Ares Karus [Symbiosis Member]. Been playing this game ever since beginning patches, ...
Page: 1

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

My name is Danny, I play NeronDomitius on Ares Karus [Symbiosis Member]. Been playing this game ever since beginning patches, and came back 2 years ago after leaving the game for around 2 years since it came out. I am expierienced with every character, combo's etc. Been through all classes in both nations in cz and dcz. I'm not sure if I want to leave Ares for a bit, because Symbiosis is definetly the best clan I've been in, since ever. I dont know if I should go only because, no one from clan or others want to leave their 72+ char's from Ares to the next server. The only reason why I have been thinking of taking a break from Ares is, because of all the +11 armored faggots in cz that simply kill all the fun and point of czpk. A little more about what I am looking for, is someone who is also leaving an English speaking clan to try their best on getting to the top, who isnt full, no matter on nation, as long as there's a reservation for me in clan, since many people already have a spot for them in the upcoming server. I dont mind making a specific character that is desired from clan, but my best character that I can play is definetly meat shield warrior or healer/duffer. I am aiming for 62+/72+ in the next server, and I am hoping a clan that is willing to stay until the end asks me to join. If you want to speak to me about more information [i.e clan desired character] you can msn me at [email protected]. There are other character's that I play as well, but of course, this is just clan recruitment posts :P so if you want to know more about my goals/information, I'll be glad to chat.
    Clans I've made/joined in the past that I can remember.
    Ares:
    -TheTruePKers - DCZ [Human/Karus]
    -Symbiosis - CZ [Karus - New Member]
    -SuN - CZ [Human]
    -YumYum - DCZ [Karus]
    & so many others that are/were awesome.

P.S. - If I dont get recruit spot in next server, I dont mind staying in Ares and reaching 80 but of course, I will be happy to join another ownage clan for next server.
    Thanks.

Forgot to add - I am always a premium member, and can create secondary/third character's because I have a few PC's. [ie. to create resser for clan, etc.] Thanks again, bump

so far, ares is here to stay.
    aga clan plýs.

mrmime

Come on pathos. We need english people.

Banned

your welcome to apply for thepirates. we will be orc on the new server coming up. We have 2 clans and they are nearly full, we really only require you to follow the rules, and be active in the forums/vent. if you would like to apply here is the website http://www.thepiratesclan.com/portal.php best of luck

alright thanks alot.
    hey mr mime, about pathos, sorry... the point is to go to a new server baba, but thanks.
    going to sign up for karus pirates.