Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thoughts on BomBomPow, before the disband

This is a discussion on Thoughts on BomBomPow, before the disband within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [ lots of text coming...dont read if not interested ;p ] So I joined BBP few weeks back, looking for ...
Page: 1

Post Thoughts on BomBomPow, before the disband

[ lots of text coming...dont read if not interested ;p ]

So I joined BBP few weeks back, looking for a solid mage clan who happened to be allied with my first clan of gg agas (FA). I didn't quite get the chance to PK with them as I'd hoped, or learn additional mage tactics (seem like few ppl think these days anymore), so the time with them kinda was wasted in that regard. But, I learned a bit more about the kind of ppl they are, the kind of ppl they have been ever since they were ThunderCatzzz clan still on Elmorad side. The conclusions I've reached, some already know, but its likely not well-known knowledge to ppl outside the server or who never played much with them.

First and foremost:These guys, almost all of them, are the most egocentric and selfish sons-of-bitches I've ever seen, and I don't say that as an insult, just matter-of-fact. They have very little concern for anyone who isn't them...that is to say, if you aren't helping them in some direct way, they wouldn't give two shits about you (especially obvious when XP or PK party is being made).

The worse parts come that even as clanmates or allies, parties are chosen very selectively, becoming in essence cliques within the clan of ppl who will only PK with certain others, while other remain uninvited or ignored. While one might think I'm referring to myself in this context, I didn't get to spend enough time where this applied to me (only 1 personally situation like this happened). So, if two people are in same clan, what other requirements do there have to be for that person to deserve an invite to some party being made? When people use personal bias to making parties is when clan becomes fractured, which only matters when ppl care about a clan. Clearly, these guys do not.

From an outsider's point of view, the biggest thing I would have to say is their collective unpredictability. These guys formed alliance with FA/SS, then broke alliance, then reformed it, then cancelled again, etc...again and again on multiple occasions without any clear or spoken reason as to why. Just completely unknown why they are behaving are someone with Multiple-Personality Syndrome. What makes it even more absurd is that I found out about BBP deciding to go Elmorad from FA guys...not once was this something discussed amongst the entire clan, and then, before the actual disbanding, there was zero mention of it in clan chat, no notice, nothing, simply "#####BBP has been disbanded#####".

What this tells me is utter disregard for just about anyone else, including people who are newer to the clan and not with them since old days, a complete sense that many of these guys are just 100% douchebags, at least when it comes to KO. My advice to anyone looking to join them, at least if you are mage: avoid them and find a clan elsewhere. They are 100% (mentally?) unstable, and overall, the worst kinds of people you will come to know in KO.

I saw their most recent clan on Elmorad side being named as "MyFamily", so I would avoid them too. Tbh, I want to name names and let others know exactly who to be wary of, but I think reading responses here should be enough. One exception though: MyBurritos is one of the most chill and nice to know mages I've come across since I came to EUKO; I really think he needs a new clan and not to belong to a band of d-bags.

Disclaimer: There were a couple gg people in BBP, but these were exceptions rather than the rule.

Hope this proves informative for those who look for mage clans on Elmorad side (or Karus..if they changed mind 2 seconds after nation-change -_-).
    Rougean, regiss, Vizard and 3 others like this.

Little archer Senior Member

No surprise there. You've just met the polish 'elite'.

In a dying game where english speakers are dying species... yes, they can and will behave like that.

Join a clan and never become one of the 'core' group leads to this each time. If you're not there discussing the end of the clan then you're not going to be informed about a possible disband of the clan. I see nothing wrong doing this myself.

Tell me ur name in game please, we play together for years and as a team, we got our main people, they are like 20 players and they all came human side... and if you are KitKat like iam thinking u are, we gave u a chance in pk and u just showed how terrible mage u are... but well i couldnt care less

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    No surprise there. You've just met the polish 'elite'.

In a dying game where english speakers are dying species... yes, they can and will behave like that.
    And razor u dont even deserve a answer, cuz being razor is depressing enough, but just to let you know we got like 5 or 6 polish players and they are all gg people like the rest of the clan

Little archer Senior Member

More depressing than still playing KO? or on-par?

Quote Originally Posted by MySqu1rtPie2 View Post
    Tell me ur name in game please, we play together for years and as a team, we got our main people, they are like 20 players and they all came human side... and if you are KitKat like iam thinking u are, we gave u a chance in pk and u just showed how terrible mage u are... but well i couldnt care less
    lol, why ask to know the name if by the end of your post you will say "well i couldnt care less"? also, how can you say how "terrible mage" I am, yet I never actually PK'ed with you or in clan....so how could you possibly make that determination?

either you are simply lying, or speaking ignorantly without knowing any facts. there isn't much for me to add, except to say that this only further proves how much a hypocrite/arrogant d-bag you resemble.
    SkP likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by typ0 View Post

So I joined BBP few weeks back, looking for a solid mage clan who happened to be allied with my first clan of gg agas (FA). I didn't quite get the chance to PK with them as I'd hoped, or learn additional mage tactics (seem like few ppl think these days anymore), so the time with them kinda was wasted in that regard. But, I learned a bit more about the kind of ppl they are, the kind of ppl they have been ever since they were ThunderCatzzz clan still on Elmorad side. The conclusions I've reached, some already know, but its likely not well-known knowledge to ppl outside the server or who never played much with them.

First and foremost:These guys, almost all of them, are the most egocentric and selfish sons-of-bitches I've ever seen, and I don't say that as an insult, just matter-of-fact. They have very little concern for anyone who isn't them...that is to say, if you aren't helping them in some direct way, they wouldn't give two shits about you (especially obvious when XP or PK party is being made).

The worse parts come that even as clanmates or allies, parties are chosen very selectively, becoming in essence cliques within the clan of ppl who will only PK with certain others, while other remain uninvited or ignored. While one might think I'm referring to myself in this context, I didn't get to spend enough time where this applied to me (only 1 personally situation like this happened). So, if two people are in same clan, what other requirements do there have to be for that person to deserve an invite to some party being made? When people use personal bias to making parties is when clan becomes fractured, which only matters when ppl care about a clan. Clearly, these guys do not.

From an outsider's point of view, the biggest thing I would have to say is their collective unpredictability. These guys formed alliance with FA/SS, then broke alliance, then reformed it, then cancelled again, etc...again and again on multiple occasions without any clear or spoken reason as to why. Just completely unknown why they are behaving are someone with Multiple-Personality Syndrome. What makes it even more absurd is that I found out about BBP deciding to go Elmorad from FA guys...not once was this something discussed amongst the entire clan, and then, before the actual disbanding, there was zero mention of it in clan chat, no notice, nothing, simply "#####BBP has been disbanded#####".

What this tells me is utter disregard for just about anyone else, including people who are newer to the clan and not with them since old days, a complete sense that many of these guys are just 100% douchebags, at least when it comes to KO. My advice to anyone looking to join them, at least if you are mage: avoid them and find a clan elsewhere. They are 100% (mentally?) unstable, and overall, the worst kinds of people you will come to know in KO.

I saw their most recent clan on Elmorad side being named as "MyFamily", so I would avoid them too. Tbh, I want to name names and let others know exactly who to be wary of, but I think reading responses here should be enough. One exception though: MyBurritos is one of the most chill and nice to know mages I've come across since I came to EUKO; I really think he needs a new clan and not to belong to a band of d-bags.

Disclaimer: There were a couple gg people in BBP, but these were exceptions rather than the rule.

Hope this proves informative for those who look for mage clans on Elmorad side (or Karus..if they changed mind 2 seconds after nation-change -_-).
    +1 nothing more to add also funny to see sombody that care so much about endless KO drama to make topic like this. If sombody want to play in thunder catz/bbp/myfamily and whatever is next cant take even 5% of those that happening in clan vt too serious,

+1, I rly h8 this clan also, eh band of kids retards etc, but I like Pizza

dont people have something else to do IG or IRL ? i joined BBP not too long ago and no1 of them knew me, i joined party in CZ many times already and i understand when they are full we have more than 6 mages and sometimes less than 12 so we cant make 2 partys, or sometimes dont have enought priest on for 2 partys ... so hope this thread helped you cuz i dont see the point of it!

It's not about having anything else to do or not. KO doesnt really matter worth shit to me, but its the people I find ingame that make it fun and worthwhile. If you happen to take the good people out of this game...then all u have left is k0xp + turks...which is a really lame combo imo.

That's why the clan I am in matters to me, and when they do random, unpredictable shit like this, its really annoying. As for my purpose in making thread..it was simple: 1) to let other ppl know how the clan is, and 2) vent. That should've been obvious ><

Banned Regular Member

+1 extra writed

EGO EGO EGO EGO ... Sooooo funny. I whose 2 time pk,first time thay start bla bla,where heals ,where duff,where this,where that.I said shut up im trying to get how u ppl pk and what I need to do,after some minuts warming whose good pk.Second time thay start to cry about no heals,thay think thay are wariors or whatever,same like first time,so I quit after 2 minut and say NEVER GO PT THERE.I get calls but for them I whose always bussy .Also in cz and everywhere u cann read on normal chat or shout,what server,clan,or some member need to do in ther point of view,like we are vsing in the front of human base,why u atack,or stop ksing us like ppl from cz are target only for them or like thay respect whan mele tank mele party and than thay come for free nova nps ) Etc etc etc,long story about them but 1 advice I cann say make clan name EGOPOW...

p.s. Respect for member thay are not like most of them thay know who thay are !

Quote Originally Posted by Vizard View Post
    +1, I rly h8 this clan also, eh band of kids retards etc, but I like Pizza
    i like mussarella too

What is BBP these days? Regiss n co. or Blacki n co. ?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast