Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thoughts on BomBomPow, before the disband

This is a discussion on Thoughts on BomBomPow, before the disband within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Lavie What is BBP these days? Regiss n co. or Blacki n co. ? both and co....
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    What is BBP these days? Regiss n co. or Blacki n co. ?
    both and co.

Both, would not require an "and co.".

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    What is BBP these days? Regiss n co. or Blacki n co. ?
    Some old LimitLess people
    Some old Animosity people
    Some new people (most of them used to play cwest, like me)

Extremely well written post, that being said I do not understand why you made it.. We aren't assholes or whatever else you call us. You prolly based this on being on vent once, well our vent is always like that.. People call each other idiots retards useless etc all the time, thats how we talk to each other and noone is supposed to take offense - if people does so anyways it's their own damn problem.. And with 15 gg mages in a clan it will always be hard to get into a pk party where there is only room for 8..

You mentioned the party cliques as well and its true, there were certain pts that kept together as a team, helping each other to reach a higher level.. It is simply much easier to exp if you always have a gg team of players that lvl 24/7, than having a pt where every hour or so someone leave and you have to find replacement.. And for the record, the exp party cliques was not caused by BBP they were there befor we went orc so dont blame us for it.

We left the alliance without telling anyone, maybe we should have let people know in ally chat but honestly it wouldn't have changed anything, we would still have gone human and FA SS would never have considered going with us.

Imo this is a clan of gg people who wants to be the best, the tone is rough and we dont accept failers.. Some people dont like that, could seem like you're one of them and thats fine.. Just dont talk shit about us cause we're not like you..

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

iv been in their clan chat iv been in their ally chat iv been in their vent etc..
    sure they got ego sure they are selective and all.. and like every 10-15mins theres a notice that someone has left the clan and pretty much they got no leader(if im not mistaken?)
    never had a serious pk with any of you..only serious "exp"
    but other than that i wont call you guys assholes for your shit talk cause that would be normal between clannies/friends
    I WOULD call you assholes for the fact that you always blame others for mistakes in pk(CZ/CSW) or exp

and trust me no hard feelings guys its just a game and im just stating facts <3
    p3ace and cheerz xD

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Extremely well written post, that being said I do not understand why you made it.. We aren't assholes or whatever else you call us. You prolly based this on being on vent once, well our vent is always like that.. People call each other idiots retards useless etc all the time, thats how we talk to each other and noone is supposed to take offense - if people does so anyways it's their own damn problem.. And with 15 gg mages in a clan it will always be hard to get into a pk party where there is only room for 8..

You mentioned the party cliques as well and its true, there were certain pts that kept together as a team, helping each other to reach a higher level.. It is simply much easier to exp if you always have a gg team of players that lvl 24/7, than having a pt where every hour or so someone leave and you have to find replacement.. And for the record, the exp party cliques was not caused by BBP they were there befor we went orc so dont blame us for it.

We left the alliance without telling anyone, maybe we should have let people know in ally chat but honestly it wouldn't have changed anything, we would still have gone human and FA SS would never have considered going with us.

Imo this is a clan of gg people who wants to be the best, the tone is rough and we dont accept failers.. Some people dont like that, could seem like you're one of them and thats fine.. Just dont talk shit about us cause we're not like you..
    Reason why I made it should have been obvious, I even wrote it in last post, but I will say again: 1) so others know how the clan is like, and 2) to vent.

Since that is accomplished, I dont have any lingering resentment or w/e towards bbp&co. My experiences notwithstanding, the true crux of the matter, for me, is simple: for mature ppl who know what they are doing and consider themselves "gg"...that way of doing things isnt needed at all. Its like how 10 years bitch and moan all the time bec they didnt get their fav toy...why is that necessary if ppl in clan r generally supposed to be adults? That's what surprised me so much..I expected "adults" to actually behave better than that and give some common decencies. Maybe its a different standard I am applying from myself onto others, but if u cant expect that much...then its the same as being in a pack of wild animals...lol...someplace I would rather not be ><

Listen dude, this clan doesnt aim to be a social clan where everyone feels good and coasy. It's a 100% competitive clan, best avaiable players are chosen for pk.. If people do something wrong in a party of ours they get screamed at, on the other hand if someone does something good they're told they did a good job as well.. I have no problems with it and noone else in our clan has a problem with it.. You obviously had a problem with it so why not just chill and enjoy you no longer are a part of this "horrible" clan?

And for the record you say we are immature and that we whine like a child that didn't get his favourit toy, how exactly are we different from you? You lost spot in our clan and decided to make a topic on a public forum describing how horrible we all are..

Listen dude, this clan doesnt aim to be a social clan where everyone feels good and coasy. It's a 100% competitive clan, best avaiable players are chosen for pk.. If people do something wrong in a party of ours they get screamed at, on the other hand if someone does something good they're told they did a good job as well.. I have no problems with it and noone else in our clan has a problem with it.. You obviously had a problem with it so why not just chill and enjoy you no longer are a part of this "horrible" clan?

And for the record you say we are immature and that we whine like a child that didn't get his favourit toy, how exactly are we different from you? You lost spot in our clan and decided to make a topic on a public forum describing how horrible we all are..
    This is a excellent reply... and if they are arseholes or not, this reply has pwned the OP

iTzBryan Senior Member

WOW. I couldn't have put it better myself. I'm sorry you had to go through it. I noticed it from day one when we tride an ally with them. I login, say something like "Hi" in ally chat, and would get maybe 1 response if I was lucky (very lucky). Checked the alliance online list and there was like 25+ people on.

Red flag #1.

Long story short, I came to realize that they were just some nerds who didn't want friends, didn't want a clan, just wanted PK -- no exceptions.

This type of mentality mixed with the use of illegal items makes a group of wannabe players that you just described.

I met 1 person out of their 50 who I still consider "cool." -- Mainly because when the rest of their clan was stealing from mine and lying to me, he would tell me the truth and promise to get things sorted out.

They'll do anything to consider themselves the "best." So yes, that means fucking over whoever gets in their way.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    This type of mentality mixed with the use of illegal items makes a group of wannabe players that you just described.
    damn you still cant deal with allowing candy staffs by ntt?

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    damn you still cant deal with allowing candy staffs by ntt?
    Give me a free +26 rb leonar and we see what you think. End of argument.
    Luis and FuriousKo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Give me a free +26 rb leonar and we see what you think. End of argument.

well you still dont get it that staff AP dont increases dmg so much like in other class? you still keep thinking that mages spam 1500 by novas?

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    well you still dont get it that staff ap dont increases dmg so much like in other class? You still keep thinking that mages spam 1500 by novas?
    you. Have. A. Free. +10. Item. That. You. Use. Above. Any. Other. Staff. Do you not understand?
    Luis and Pubbageir like this.

are you turk?

iTzBryan Senior Member

w/e regiss. Talking to you is like having a ping-pong match with a brick wall. You use the illegal item, so of course you agree with it. I'm not putting this topic anymore off of the focus.

If it was priests who got a "candy mace +26 rb" you know exactly how you would react. Who gives a fuck about how much it helps you or doesnt help you?

If it doesn't help you and its "not that good" as I have remembered you saying, then why don't you use something else?

Ah, thats right. Because its a free +26 staff that dropped straight from a fucking mob that is stronger than anything you can make by yourself in the game. = illegal

An unfair advantage is an unfair advantage regardless of how much or little it helps.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast