Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thoughts on BomBomPow, before the disband

This is a discussion on Thoughts on BomBomPow, before the disband within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by thenerd1o2 GUYS you went to faar with this topic !!! dont you think ? not that like ...
Page: 4

DAFAQ Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by thenerd1o2 View Post
    GUYS you went to faar with this topic !!! dont you think ?
    not that like +9999999 people are reading this topic but for real tho dont get too far everyone expressed his opinion..dont mean you guys HAVE TO HATE OR FLAME EACH OTHERS now zzzzzzzzz !!

If we would stop flaming on every topic the universe itself would implode creating a huge purple hole filled with unicorns and Justin Bieber fans. Then the epic battle between those two fractions would begin creating Big Purple Paradox Hole where K2 and NTT would become one entity who's goal would be to destroy every last game left.

So how about NO.
    thenerd1o2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    If we would stop flaming on every topic the universe itself would implode creating a huge purple hole filled with unicorns and Justin Bieber fans. Then the epic battle between those two fractions would begin creating Big Purple Paradox Hole where K2 and NTT would become one entity who's goal would be to destroy every last game left.

So how about NO.
    man you imagination :O / stop consumin drugs! there are not enough for everyone

I am finding out dramas must go on! or else how will people fill out their dull, boring lives!? >_<

it's funny that even now I got no grudges against anyone...I found out the kind of ppl I am dealing with and though it is kinda meh, awareness >>> ignorance.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    the fact u put so much time on a topic like this in a death forum is pathetic enough, do you even have the right to call me dumb/non-intelligent? think about it
    This forum is just an accurate sample of the state of the game. There was not a better place for him to make a thread like this.

Not very good logic there.

Quote Originally Posted by typ0 View Post
    I am finding out dramas must go on! or else how will people fill out their dull, boring lives!? >_<
    now i understand why u made this thread

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by UnSkilleD View Post
    now i understand why u made this thread
    what you don't understand is that you, amongst others, are the reason why this thread hasn't died yet.
    thenerd1o2 and typ0 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    what you don't understand is that you, amongst others, are the reason why this thread hasn't died yet.
    small offtopic

today i have meet 3 koxpers archers named IIRazorII etc xD

[ lots of text coming...dont read if not interested ;p ]

So I joined BBP few weeks back, looking for a solid mage clan who happened to be allied with my first clan of gg agas (FA). I didn't quite get the chance to PK with them as I'd hoped, or learn additional mage tactics (seem like few ppl think these days anymore), so the time with them kinda was wasted in that regard. But, I learned a bit more about the kind of ppl they are, the kind of ppl they have been ever since they were ThunderCatzzz clan still on Elmorad side. The conclusions I've reached, some already know, but its likely not well-known knowledge to ppl outside the server or who never played much with them.

First and foremost:These guys, almost all of them, are the most egocentric and selfish sons-of-bitches I've ever seen, and I don't say that as an insult, just matter-of-fact. They have very little concern for anyone who isn't them...that is to say, if you aren't helping them in some direct way, they wouldn't give two shits about you (especially obvious when XP or PK party is being made).

The worse parts come that even as clanmates or allies, parties are chosen very selectively, becoming in essence cliques within the clan of ppl who will only PK with certain others, while other remain uninvited or ignored. While one might think I'm referring to myself in this context, I didn't get to spend enough time where this applied to me (only 1 personally situation like this happened). So, if two people are in same clan, what other requirements do there have to be for that person to deserve an invite to some party being made? When people use personal bias to making parties is when clan becomes fractured, which only matters when ppl care about a clan. Clearly, these guys do not.

From an outsider's point of view, the biggest thing I would have to say is their collective unpredictability. These guys formed alliance with FA/SS, then broke alliance, then reformed it, then cancelled again, etc...again and again on multiple occasions without any clear or spoken reason as to why. Just completely unknown why they are behaving are someone with Multiple-Personality Syndrome. What makes it even more absurd is that I found out about BBP deciding to go Elmorad from FA guys...not once was this something discussed amongst the entire clan, and then, before the actual disbanding, there was zero mention of it in clan chat, no notice, nothing, simply "#####BBP has been disbanded#####".

What this tells me is utter disregard for just about anyone else, including people who are newer to the clan and not with them since old days, a complete sense that many of these guys are just 100% douchebags, at least when it comes to KO. My advice to anyone looking to join them, at least if you are mage: avoid them and find a clan elsewhere. They are 100% (mentally?) unstable, and overall, the worst kinds of people you will come to know in KO.

I saw their most recent clan on Elmorad side being named as "MyFamily", so I would avoid them too. Tbh, I want to name names and let others know exactly who to be wary of, but I think reading responses here should be enough. One exception though: MyBurritos is one of the most chill and nice to know mages I've come across since I came to EUKO; I really think he needs a new clan and not to belong to a band of d-bags.

Disclaimer: There were a couple gg people in BBP, but these were exceptions rather than the rule.

Hope this proves informative for those who look for mage clans on Elmorad side (or Karus..if they changed mind 2 seconds after nation-change -_-).
    I told you so !

10 chars

i total agree with you typo... i played with them in CW , only few persons were polite and kind. But similar system is in many clans who think or maybe really they are top on servers... I play this game only for fun, dont care if i get party or not. And making topic about these persons is waste of time.

Guys u crying so much about candy staffs, but candy dont give so much dmg as u think

Quote Originally Posted by Drakkar View Post
    Guys u crying so much about candy staffs, but candy dont give so much dmg as u think
    yet still theres no mage who would give up on using them

Quote Originally Posted by brutalsnake View Post
    yet still theres no mage who would give up on using them
    Ofc not, it is pretty much free xD

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    Ofc not, it is pretty much free xD
    main reason

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    main reason
    continuing trend of off-topics, what happened to MF?

(I have to say I find it SO ironic ur back Karus....don't u get tired of spending so much ingc/usd switching sides? lol)

continuing trend of off-topics, what happened to MF?

(I have to say I find it SO ironic ur back Karus....don't u get tired of spending so much ingc/usd switching sides? lol)
    and why it is so ironic ? Since that was 5th NT i dont see anything special about this one . To your question we just tryed to make one active clan. So far works not bad. But like always ppl prefere looking on others clans/players that at thier own and complain about it. We have fun and thats at least for me the most important. If sombody dont like it i dont care.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast