El Morad players, seeking clans look here =)

This is a discussion on El Morad players, seeking clans look here =) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ThaMobb is currently recruiting. We are accepting any 40+ active, English Seaking, El Morad players seeking a clan. We are ...
Page: 1

ThaOutlaw

ThaMobb is currently recruiting. We are accepting any 40+ active, English Seaking, El Morad players seeking a clan.

We are currently grade 5 (have 500np but still addig old characters from old clan). We will be grade 3, baring grade 2.

Our members currently:

:::MIKE_HUNT::: (62 archer)
    Rossko (62 warrior)
    DonkeyDickWilson (62 Warrior, name changing to WilsonTheMalignant due to TOS agreement)
    DonkeyDickDave (50 assassin, name changing to DaveTheMalignant due to TOS agreement)
    Roshar (lvl 40 warrior)
    SAAAN (lvl 63 priest)
    Trozzz (lvl 64 mage)
    DannyTheMalignant (lvl 49 warrior)
    sh00ker (54 priest - afk char, clan resser)
    YakiKadafi (lvl 80 mage - afk char, owner is away in Iraq - military)

Not many members but we are nice people looking to expand. PM any member to get an assistants name to be added.

We boss hunt, PK (or some of the lvl 62s attempt to... I do say attempt =P) and use ventrilo.

We are making a website and ventrilo information will be added when I get to home PC to check.

You can join aslong as you don't beg for items. We are all well equipped and mostly level. We understand 62 is a low level so we are spending alot of time leveling, you will see us around no doubt =)

dekoy

maybe you should add the server ? prolly logos ?

Ainelover

SERVER?

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

i think its Ares cuz i know there was a priest named SAAAN on ares and i think i saw MIKE_HUNT around sometime