Need Exper for lvl 62 Rogue

This is a discussion on Need Exper for lvl 62 Rogue within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi i need an exper for my sin on akara it's got exp gryphon. the person who i choose will ...
Page: 1

hi i need an exper for my sin on akara it's got exp gryphon. the person who i choose will have access to the account for exp and when the amount i ask for the be reached each day is met they can pk for as long as they want seeing as how i have school and other things to do, and won't have time to lvl this character on the weekdays. I will not change the password to the character unless you do something stupid like lose alot of nps :P. Money will be supplied as will scrolls for pk. The rogue is in a gg clan so there will always be exp parties. Thanks for your time

btw i'm gmt-6

hi i need an exper for my sin on akara the person who i choose will have access to the account for exp and when the amount i ask for the be reached each day is met they can pk for as long as they want seeing as how i have school and other things to do, and won't have time to lvl this character on the weekdays. I will not change the password to the character unless you do something stupid like lose alot of nps :P. Money will be supplied as will scrolls for pk. The rogue is in a gg clan so there will always be exp parties. Thanks for your time

btw i'm gmt-6 [/b]
    bump

up

headak

hey man ,
    im interested in xpin and pkin with ur char
    I shared with some other ppls. Succesful ofc
    So if u want to talk to me or know something more about me just add me in msn ([email protected])
    Of course i got vouchers.

Headak

hey man ,
    im interested in xpin and pkin with ur char
    I shared with some other ppls. Succesful ofc
    So if u want to talk to me or know something more about me just add me in msn ([email protected])
    Of course i got vouchers.
    Headak[/b]
    k i've added you to msn i'll talk to you later cause i got work :P i might still be needing a sharer so keep posting ppl :P

update: rogue is mastered now and decently equipped ideal for pk

bump

hah i log on and my sharer jacked all my money and items GG