Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LoLZorZ

[Titan] Seeking English speaking clan human side

This is a discussion on [Titan] Seeking English speaking clan human side within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am an old school veteran. Quit about 5 years ago and decided I want to play again. I've only ...
Page: 1

Default [Titan] Seeking English speaking clan human side

I am an old school veteran. Quit about 5 years ago and decided I want to play again.
    I've only really had experience with Assassins. They are also easiest and cheapest to level I feel. I've tried Priest and mage in the past, and was terrible :P
    I havent yet committed to Platinum premium but I will if I can find a CZ clan (so people who are already 80+ or working towards it) with cool people in it.
    I always used vent in the past as it keeps someone sane while grinding levels and it makes the game more fun in pk. Ideally I would prefer a clan who uses vent regularly. I dont mind any other form of clan voice chat like mumble and teamspeak. Just something like that.
    At the moment im logging in and leveling casually at a lazy pace because I dont want to spend too much time on this game unless I have a GG clan to hang out with.

So I look forward to hearing from anyone who is interested. Inbox me or reply on this thread. Thank you.

Banned Senior Member

Who are you trying to fool with your "old school attitude", quit 5 years ago? Anyone can refute this just by checking your latest started threads from your profile.
    To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if you just joined this game on May 2007 just like your forum account indicates and you're just trying to ride the wave but failing badly.
    I wouldn't suggest adding this guy to your clan as he's obviously a liar, and my gut tells me he's a future scammer, but that remains to be seen.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Who are you trying to fool with your "old school attitude", quit 5 years ago? Anyone can refute this just by checking your latest started threads from your profile.
    To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if you just joined this game on May 2007 just like your forum account indicates and you're just trying to ride the wave but failing badly.
    I wouldn't suggest adding this guy to your clan as he's obviously a liar, and my gut tells me he's a future scammer, but that remains to be seen.
    seems like he made a few appearances here and there
    trying to sell and get some cash or see whats going on in the market?

who knows?

Wow, all these accusations for what? Just because I'm not as active as you? I can give details about past clans and chars. The most significant clan I was in was RsM on Ronark. They came to the server like a year late yet started raping face after hitting 80+ and farming even though we didnt have the best gear. Had GG's in the clan like Jason, Nirosan, Theeps etc. The char I used at the time was a Rogue called Tenzin, he too was a known player at the time. Me and a friend purchased the char off of him then, we paid first. Afterwards we decided we didnt want to play anymore and Sold it. Just because I wasnt active on every single thread of the forum doesnt mean I'm a liar or a future scammer. These false accusations only make you look like a fag. Sort your life out moron and stop shitting all over my thread.

BUMP - Still looking.

BUMP - Nobody recruiting on humanside titan?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoLZorZ View Post
    BUMP - Nobody recruiting on humanside titan?
    Nope, just nobody wants to recruit you.

Nope, just nobody wants to recruit you.
    Do you think being a fag makes you cool?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoLZorZ View Post
    Do you think being a fag makes you cool?
    How is telling you the truth being a fag? I'm trying to make you realize this game isn't for you.

How is telling you the truth being a fag? I'm trying to make you realize this game isn't for you.
    Thats pretty arrogant of you. As if you know what every clan is thinking. Get over yourself, you dont know me yet you make all these accusations and assumptions then you make unnecessarily rude and flaming comments. Just get lost. All you seem to do is go around this forum and talk shit to people. Give it a rest, stop being such a dick and try being nice to people. Maybe you wont get called a fag then.
    lFilthy likes this.

coolboyp2 people like you keep players out of this forum.. anyway this gone TOO off-topic.. the guy is searching an elmo clan on titan.

im looking as well. its so hard to find a clan nowadays; an english one at that..

What classes/level/nationality are both of you?

Lvl 41 rogue - human

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

i dont understand what this guy made to hate him so much lol ....
    He is just looking for a clan ... he is not here to hear haters ...
    He is here to find a clan same as me because soon i m about to start again .... i quited for 3-4 years ... back then i was Judge - Kronos .