Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

TK Girakon RECRUITING

This is a discussion on TK Girakon RECRUITING within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; NO NO DRAMA, WE DON'T WANT NO DRAMA!...
Page: 5

NO NO DRAMA, WE DON'T WANT NO DRAMA!

RiseAgainst_

Jc, your a fucking retard no one likes you go get Illimitz banned again. You just keep talking shit on curly when more then half our clan doesnt like you including POISON. Just stop playing cokecane, which i hope you already did and leave this game CurLy was a decent sin and a amazing priest. You suck as a warrior, usd'd a 75 mage sucked at that also and ur pk vid is horrid.[/b]
    All i read is:
    "blah blah blah i dont even have pubic hair but i am such a mean*little kid*fear*me "

Alrighty then, wasn't gonna reply again because thats a waste of my time. BUT THIS ONES FOR YOU !!!

Really could care less what you said. You claim to be a SUPPORT BP which would serve a similar role as a standard INT priest, and you suck like hell at it. You heal when you need to cure and vice versa. And lol @ being a duffer and not even knowing what torment means DERRRRRRRRRR LET ME USE PARASITE ON EVERY PERSON BUT NOT TORMENT CAUSE I'M AN ILLITERATE MEXICAN. You pk with 1 noob rogue who was using your noob rogue account and he's the only one who supports you lol.

/care about the rest that you think.
    Go back to Manes and play with your little turkish friends. No one wants you here.[/b]
    I played INT priest also and i loved it, i didnt make a pk vid about it tho oh and that 'noob' rogue can beat you with a lvl 65 rogue and u using a lvl 70 rogue rofl. About the rest of ur blah blah ill let you choose one of*these*3*care*cups:

*The one u like the most u can stick it right up ur ass failure boy. :lol:

http://aycu25.webshots.com/image/34424/200...43246179_rs.jpg

yossi777

no1 replaying me ? :/

id stick that birthday cup up my ass, look at those curves.

RiseAgainst_

rofl

Hareth

You really ride on Hareth's nuts but really he was nothing special, a nice guy but the clan wasn't really that 'amazing.'[/b]
    :huh: well i find that a little offensive, specially when you talk about RT that way, it looks like you have forgotten everything that we acomplished.
    anyway everytime i stop by this forums there is something interesting to read.

And back on topic i wish you guys from TK have a good time playing KO again. We had our problems a long time ago but its all in the past.
    good luck and have fun

DreAdSlay3R

Rofl Im guessing little bitch Reinhardt called hareth lol :P

RiseAgainst_

Nah didnt really call him ^^

Just pmed him and told him that TK was coming girakon, then i also asked him if he wanted to have fun by reading some flames between girly and me (since reading flames is entertaining), he agreed so i sent him the link (he posted cuz he wanted tho i didnt ask him to.)

Anyways time to practice shuffle

BUMP for TK

P.s: call me jc please, reinhardt was a char i had wich i dont own anymore, jc is ma name yo

RiseAgainst_

up

imNotaZ

ewww Hareth boooy <3

mauser

blizz i love u and unfo u noob

XsteveX

^^

^^

^^

:huh: well i find that a little offensive, specially when you talk about RT that way, it looks like you have forgotten everything that we acomplished.
    anyway everytime i stop by this forums there is something interesting to read.

And back on topic i wish you guys from TK have a good time playing KO again. We had our problems a long time ago but its all in the past.
    good luck and have fun [/b]
    Well don&#39;t get me wrong RT was a great clan and certainly the best to set foot on Manes, probly Cypher too but now that I think about it we held CSW using cata key bug (but GM&#39;s didnt care) ... which wasn&#39;t very hard. We barely got boss drops and never killed felankor or anything so h34r:
    Idk we never had ventrilo or good communication really but it was a nice clan and I was wrong to say that so yeah :P

Nah didnt really call him ^^

Just pmed him and told him that TK was coming girakon, then i also asked him if he wanted to have fun by reading some flames between girly and me (since reading flames is entertaining), he agreed so i sent him the link (he posted cuz he wanted tho i didnt ask him to.)

Anyways time to practice shuffle
    BUMP for TK

P.s: call me jc please, reinhardt was a char i had wich i dont own anymore, jc is ma name yo[/b]
    Lol your a bitch. Go cry to daddy hareth.

PS: NOTA IS GAYYYYYYY

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast