Trade 77 Mage Naked

This is a discussion on Trade 77 Mage Naked within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I would like to trade my mage that is lvl 77 with another warrior on Ares server, thank you....
Page: 1

Darckngiht

I would like to trade my mage that is lvl 77 with another warrior on Ares server, thank you.

NEMANYA

baba..you will need to get some people that can vouch for you since you got only 1 post..and actually none know's you.. :/

and this is the wrong section for this it would be better if a mod either moves this ore u make a new topic in the ares point

NEMANYA

and this is the wrong section for this it would be better if a mod either moves this ore u make a new topic in the ares point[/b]
    This actually might be good section because it is called "In-Game Requests" ..

Matador

well apparently he is new so I will help ya bud this is not the right spot becuz this is a place where people want to play your characters not sell them. Go to Ares market section and post their and other questions let me know close topix plz

Banned

But u can ask some of ko4life mod's to help with trade!!!!