English speaking clan on ANY server.

This is a discussion on English speaking clan on ANY server. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So here's the deal. I've realized exactly how boring this game is with no one to play with. I am ...
Page: 1

obscurity0

Default English speaking clan on ANY server.

So here's the deal. I've realized exactly how boring this game is with no one to play with.
    I am willing to move to any server and to either Karus or El Morad. I can play any and all classes very well, I've had 2 of every character in the time I've played. I will be whatever your clan needs the most so long as you are willing to XP with me and also as long as we do clan things. (Boss hunts etc.)
    Once again, I'm not here to try and beg you or your clannies for items. I just want a nice group of english speaking players to play with.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

I just read your signature... Man, I'm sorry but you joined the wrong side xD There's hardly any good ENGLISH speaking clans on orc side, human side on the other hand has tons of them.

Atleast you picked the right server to join, the biggest english community is on carnac - west!

obscurity0

Haha yeah I did it cause I heard Karus side was in need of people, didn't realize they were majority Turks til I started playing..
    ým ýs good gun baba need clan plýx.