transfer some shit

This is a discussion on transfer some shit within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I finally fixed my comp internet probs I'd been having, and am wanting to start up a DCZ rogue. I ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default transfer some shit

I finally fixed my comp internet probs I'd been having, and am wanting to start up a DCZ rogue. I dont' have time to catch up or play my main. Problem being, all my character slots are full, and none of them are a rogue, so I'll need to make a new account. Since the developers are so awesome they have been unable to fix the letter system in however many years it's been in existence, I'll need someone to transfer some gold and/or gear to the new account. If you don't know who Megatr0N is, don't bother offering to help, I'm only going to trust characters I remember and trustable people. Let me know if you are able to help

Thanks in advance.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

c-west?

10 chars
    Last edited by MushtMan; 01-22-2011 at 03:45 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    c-west?
    Yes, sorry

I guess you are having or windows xp, windows vista or windows 7. Get 2 user accounts, u can start KO on each user account. Log in the 2 characters and switch during trading :P Simple as what, its safe, just takes a lil longer.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nostyle View Post
    I guess you are having or windows xp, windows vista or windows 7. Get 2 user accounts, u can start KO on each user account. Log in the 2 characters and switch during trading :P Simple as what, its safe, just takes a lil longer.
    Wish it were that easy. Tried it already, if one client is open, and I try opening another on a different user account it crashes on loading information.

Get all your settings on low and try again.

Banned

It doesn't have anything to do with the computer, I believe it is because the game realizes I have two different characters logged in from the same I.P. My computer is very fast I ran into an old friend last night and may be messing around on an 80 warrior instead, so a mod can close this topic if needed.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Painful_Truth View Post
    It doesn't have anything to do with the computer, I believe it is because the game realizes I have two different characters logged in from the same I.P. My computer is very fast I ran into an old friend last night and may be messing around on an 80 warrior instead, so a mod can close this topic if needed.

Thanks!
    na u can run 2 or more pc's from the same ip. I used to keep a merchant on my laptop right next to the pc I would be playing my normal character on. Used that laptop to log a rogue into eslant to swift me on my main pc. Unless ur talking about multiclient on the same pc....then i dunno about that.

hi megatron, good luck and have fun in game.

closed.