Need a Favor

This is a discussion on Need a Favor within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here is the problem I logged on my account to buy gold premium.You needed to be logged in game to ...
Page: 1

Raznhell

Here is the problem I logged on my account to buy gold premium.You needed to be logged in game to buy gold premium.
    Well, my premium ran out and the only server I could get in was Ronark so that is where I bought gold premium.So, if anyone can help should be an ez transfer will gladly use moderator I am not a scammer just need a simple favor.

Zaria

Here is the problem I logged on my account to buy gold premium.You needed to be logged in game to buy gold premium.
    Well, my premium ran out and the only server I could get in was Ronark so that is where I bought gold premium.So, if anyone can help should be an ez transfer will gladly use moderator I am not a scammer just need a simple favor.[/b]

huh? If you bought prem you must have it, and I don't understand how you can transfer a prem.

Raznhell

huh? If you bought prem you must have it, and I don't understand how you can transfer a prem.[/b]
    Your right I do have a Trina but on Ronark I play on Edana(have character on both servers so whatever server your logged on to buy premium is where your trina will show up) thats why I made the post because K.O. won't help me transfer the trina to edana.