Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Relentless Recruiting for Ionia Karus Side

This is a discussion on Relentless Recruiting for Ionia Karus Side within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; At the moment the Ionia server is extremely one sided, the majority of the English community are veering towards the ...
Page: 1

Colesy

At the moment the Ionia server is extremely one sided, the majority of the English community are veering towards the El Morad side due to the dominating clan that is Fatality. I think it is about time all the English Karus players got together and tried to use are strengths to mildly contend with the El Morad clans. This is my attempt is trying to call all English Karus players together to form hopefully a successful clan. So rather than all English players Nation transferring let’s see if we can even the spread somewhat

We are going to be called Relentless and have an extremely strong management team who are willing to be give time and effort to make this clan a success; they are very experienced managing successful clans in Diez, Manes and Girakon. At this moment in time we have gathered 15 willing members who will be active at all times and want to make this clan a triumph. We are not asking to be the best clan on the server, we are not asking to own the castle within the first week of being a clan we just want to prove to ourselves that the there is some hope for the Karus side and that hopefully we can get in the top 5 (for karus).

We are not bothered about having a massive clan but if the case may be we will start more than one clan, we just want to promote a close community where everyone gels together and ultimately will work well as a team.

Only apply if you’re willing to give Relentless 100% of your time and patience, we are not expecting greatness straight away, we are aiming to build up slowly, we want the right members.

To apply you need:
    - Lvl 65+ (this is negotiable)
    - Be able to use vent at all times, no pk without vent
    - Be able to speak English
    - Be willing to put your all into this clan

If this sounds interesting just send me a pm via the forums or try contact me ingame (Colesy) and we can try sort something out.

(At the moment we are short on mages, so any mage interested would be greatly appreciated, however we are currently recruiting all classes)

SaTaN

This is my baba clan =D

<3 for you all ^_^

Good luck with your clan.

Colesy

bump

Hell yeah

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Good luck with the clan dude, we honestly didn&#39;t see any competition at all up to this point from orcs... even from the TBL editing mage parties, as we roll them every time. So I&#39;m hoping this clan will help out the orc nation alot and put up a good fight.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Hell yeah nice post bro. Best of luck to Relentless, Ionia will only be a better server with more great Karus clans, GOGOGO!

SaTaN

Good luck with the clan dude, we honestly didn&#39;t see any competition at all up to this point from orcs... even from the TBL editing mage parties, as we roll them every time. So I&#39;m hoping this clan will help out the orc nation alot and put up a good fight.[/b]
    good fight? pfft.. ill own u noobs in rental gear with +3 crap!

Banned

GL to Relentless babas!

100% of your time.

Colesy

Good luck with the clan dude, we honestly didn&#39;t see any competition at all up to this point from orcs... even from the TBL editing mage parties, as we roll them every time. So I&#39;m hoping this clan will help out the orc nation alot and put up a good fight.[/b]

Hell yeah nice post bro. Best of luck to Relentless, Ionia will only be a better server with more great Karus clans, GOGOGO![/b]

GL to Relentless babas! [/b]
    thanks for all your good words I really hope this clan does work out well

keep the votes of confidence comming

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

GOGO
    Better then us Nt&#39;ing to orc side ^^

Colesy

haha ye indeed would save you a lot of money :P, boooored servers are down

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

haha ye indeed would save you a lot of money :P, boooored servers are down[/b]
    Verrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy y Bored ^^

Verrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy y Bored ^^[/b]
    Grim is gay :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast