TWR recruiting

This is a discussion on TWR recruiting within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; *** BEGIN TRANSMISSION *** <Salute> To: Potentials From: Baron Che NtP (TWR 2x) *S* / Greetings! I know the most ...
Page: 1

ntp

Thumbs down

*** BEGIN TRANSMISSION ***

<Salute>

To: Potentials

*S* / Greetings!

I know the most of you are old meat to Knight Online and for those, I am sorry, we cannot offer a "carreer".

For those who just started or for those who have a friend who is willing to join a decent english speaking clan that helps out with the first steps up to reaching level 60 we offer recruitment.
    (Of course we offer a lvl 60 clan afterwards!)

You can join our (cape) clan with level 1.

The only requirement is that you speak & read english fluently and can be active in the clan (means participating on the forums & in the events)

We are to be kept PGR 13 since we have a lot of younger members.

DJO exists now for over 10 years and was founded by a member who was dedicated in online gaming.
    This member created a space for clubs / fleets / clans / tribes etc pp. so you could actually keep track of each other.

TWR (The Warlords of Rune) is a club with over 50 members that supports Runescape aswell as Knight Online (orc & human | Xigneon, other servers possible if wished)

If your interested has been raised please sign up with

<div align="center">http://www.darkjedi.org/club/TWR/enlist</div>

If you are asked who your recruiter is, thats me personally: Che NtP

Have a nice day & hope to see you soon!

Che NtP

*** END TRANSMISSION ***

http://www.darkjedi.org/club/TWR

ntp

up

ntp

Enlist Status: Open