Page 159 of 300 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 4486

UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ Recruiting for Carnac - West

This is a discussion on UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ Recruiting for Carnac - West within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bump even tho we on top!...
Page: 159

Tiba

bump even tho we on top!

Tiba

bump

ISeeYouPee

UP

Tiba

bump

Banned

up

WhoompThereitis

Before we get right to the clanning and stuff I just wanna say some things about UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ.

We have always been a small clan of around 9-13 people max. Everyone got full uniqued pretty quick and it was lots of fun. This time though we are looking to make a big clan. The main thing you'll need to know about us is that WE LOVEEEEE TO TALK SHIT. It keeps the game fun and interesting. You may think..oh I'll be the bigger man and not say anything..FUCK THAT. Go at whomever you please, there's no punishment. It's all just a game in the end and games are for fun. We want that castle (Yes, we know a lot of clans say that they are going for the caslte but we aren't like most clans. We don't stop coming.) Even if we don't win the first one..there's always next week..and then the week after. Jeff (UnD3FeaTeD/StoneColdKillah) will probably never admit to it but he once said that he was happy that we are close like FAMILY. Yes, Jeff I said it. Jeff thinks of us as family and that's what we want, more family members. (I got Maggi so..fuck you all.) So, here's what we ask of you;

1. You must use vent. (A mic isn't a must but it would be better to have one than not.)

2. You don't have to be the best, we just want active people who like to exp and sit on vent talking shit while doing it.

3. We don't care about what happened in your past. This is now, not then.
    Register Here:
    Forum Link[/b]
    Thank god get the fuk off diez u negroo wannab

Tiba

?
    want some attention..
    get a surgery or something and go outside?

Banned

Thank god get the fuk off diez u negroo wannab[/b]
    I've been off of Diez for over a year. Now, please, get off of our clan topic before the flames come. (fair warning.)

edit: and btw VaNdLe, I'll just let you know...you don't want the flames, especially from UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ. Just ask Fierce or nik.

Banned

Thank god get the fuk off diez u negroo wannab[/b]
    LOLOLOL

WhoompThereitis

I've been off of Diez for over a year. Now, please, get off of our clan topic before the flames come. (fair warning.)[/b]
    i seen you less than 2 months ago on diez

FeelGoodInc, dirty Nunger

Banned

I left Diez just over a year ago. The last clan I was in was DarkCrusade, so please don't tell me what server I play. Two months ago I was raping Girakon with UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ.

and I believe FeelGoodInc is LikeToMoveIt (MasterKillFace), or at least that's what his msn says.

Now, gtfo of our topic you stupid aussie, faggot ass, child molesting piece of shit.

WhoompThereitis

I left Diez just over a year ago. The last clan I was in was DarkCrusade, so please don't tell me what server I play. Two months ago I was raping Girakon with UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ.

and I believe FeelGoodInc is LikeToMoveIt (MasterKillFace), or at least that's what his msn says.

Now, gtfo of our topic you stupid aussie, faggot ass, child molesting piece of shit.[/b]
    Your all the same people preeching the same bullshit. Its sad your brain cant even think for it self you have to be told what to belive

Banned

Right, we're the same person. You make a lot of fucking sense you dumb fucking cunt. Here, I'll give you Trevor's sister's msn. Maybe, she'll go on webcam for you like she did for me, because it seems Trevor isn't dealing with you anymore.

K, found it. [email protected]. Have fun.

WhoompThereitis

Right, we're the same person. You make a lot of fucking sense you dumb fucking cunt. Here, I'll give you Trevor's sister's msn. Maybe, she'll go on webcam for you like she did for me, because it seems Trevor isn't dealing with you anymore. [/b]
    Just because i made a webcam joke about trevors extremly girlish hair, u think i molested a child via IP? Who is the Dumb cunt? LMAO
    Dumb cunts are influenced by others, go gather some more black boy pictures.

Id fuck you up the ass and make u my bitch

Tiba

wow..
    such immature little faggot get of the topic plz..
    make a new topic named flame or something... and then u can talk shit there..
    but not here..
    so please leave.