Page 29 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 822
Like Tree15Likes

UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ Recruiting for EUKO! Server 1

This is a discussion on UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ Recruiting for EUKO! Server 1 within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by boris Yeah it would be, but afaik you can't change username here. You know what, you should ...
Page: 29


  1. #421
    Aus Rep Senior Member silentdj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    Yeah it would be, but afaik you can't change username here.
    You know what, you should try using all capitals. like "BORIS", should get you some private messages from some of the ladies on this forum, thank me later

  2. #422
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    You know what, you should try using all capitals. like "BORIS", should get you some private messages from some of the ladies on this forum, thank me later
    Aren't you a funny one.

    Once again. I'm sorry if my original post gave you the impression that I was saying I'm better than you. It was only meant as a feedback or whatever you want to call it.
    Last edited by boris; 10-25-2011 at 10:35 PM.

  3. #423
    Senior Member hellzbellz19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    Aren't you a funny one.

    Once again. I'm sorry if my original post gave you the impression that I was saying I'm better than you. It was only meant as a feedback or whatever you want to call it.
    Its cool lol. Just quit topic if you dont want it to go all night long :P

  4. #424
    Senior Member Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    2,386

    Default

    Guys, remain calm..I am here.

  5. #425
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellzbellz19 View Post
    Its cool lol. Just quit topic if you dont want it to go all night long :P
    That was my intention all along. I was just curious to see what kind of answers I would get, and then I'd know what kind of people the self proclaimed nr 1 clan is made of.

  6. #426
    Senior Member mythlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    well im the best the rest are noobs that is all you need to know really

  7. #427
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    who is this boris kid

  8. #428
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    who is this boris kid
    Just an old Infamous (Beramus) member

  9. #429
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    well im the best the rest are noobs that is all you need to know really
    Excuse me... but I'm the best mage. I'm the best KO player you'll ever see. I am Boris's mother.

  10. #430
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Excuse me... but I'm the best mage. I'm the best KO player you'll ever see. I am Boris's mother.
    Hi there mom

  11. #431
    Senior Member Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    2,386

    Default

    And I play his account, making me like, Will Smith or something.

  12. #432
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    And I play his account, making me like, Will Smith or something.
    I already told you fool... you are no Will Smith!

  13. #433
    Senior Member Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    2,386

    Default

    Don't make me come over there.

  14. #434
    #1 archer broooooooo Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    I never said I was more mature than any of you, but if you can't see that UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ looks way more immature than Undestructables I don't know what to say.
    its the internet

    immaturity ftw

  15. #435
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Don't make me spank you , Legendz!
    Good night everyone , BB GG CC!

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    11-08-2012, 01:23 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    12-10-2011, 08:04 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  5. Hits: 2
    11-11-2011, 09:48 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •