Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 822
Like Tree15Likes

UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ Recruiting for EUKO! Server 1

This is a discussion on UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ Recruiting for EUKO! Server 1 within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by BluePrint Is it only me or when I read the reason why the people who apply wanna ...
Page: 46


  1. #676
    Senior Member Boeren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    belgium
    Posts
    544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePrint View Post
    Is it only me or when I read the reason why the people who apply wanna join this clan I feel like they are retarded loll

  2. #677
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    geez jasper, isn't the pony era over? or ain't I reading ko4life enough anymore?

  3. #678
    Senior Member Boeren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    belgium
    Posts
    544

    Default

    thats a friggin unicorn poser! :d

  4. #679
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    thats a friggin unicorn poser! :d
    unicorn > pony's now? XD

  5. #680
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    332

    Default

    cant see the pic :P

  6. #681
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    o.o you crazy saigo

  7. #682
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Momentum is no more - another one bites the dust because of undez!!!
    because of what?.. I mean kiddow, we stopped mainly to be having to leave the game due to university.. and not being around for 1 month.. Undezz aint a big deal at all.. theyre just a clan with 50 people with 5 sharers each.. Yes they won the level race on 3rd day or something.. Gratz for that but in the endgame where all undezz people end up selling their accounts when they realise they cant do shit when everybody is 80.. Just a note, everyone remembers how undezz left CZ the first two days to outlevel people due to being rolled over in cz 24/7 by half parties taking out your full parties..

    So seriously coolboyp2.. go outside your door and maybe get an education.. cause i think that 99% of this forum is tired of listening to ur crap..

  8. #683
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    because of what?.. I mean kiddow, we stopped mainly to be having to leave the game due to university.. and not being around for 1 month.. Undezz aint a big deal at all.. theyre just a clan with 50 people with 5 sharers each.. Yes they won the level race on 3rd day or something.. Gratz for that but in the endgame where all undezz people end up selling their accounts when they realise they cant do shit when everybody is 80.. Just a note, everyone remembers how undezz left CZ the first two days to outlevel people due to being rolled over in cz 24/7 by half parties taking out your full parties..

    So seriously coolboyp2.. go outside your door and maybe get an education.. cause i think that 99% of this forum is tired of listening to ur crap..
    Haha this made me giggle a bit.
    But its the truth

  9. #684
    Aus Rep Senior Member silentdj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    because of what?.. I mean kiddow, we stopped mainly to be having to leave the game due to university.. and not being around for 1 month.. Undezz aint a big deal at all.. theyre just a clan with 50 people with 5 sharers each.. Yes they won the level race on 3rd day or something.. Gratz for that but in the endgame where all undezz people end up selling their accounts when they realise they cant do shit when everybody is 80.. Just a note, everyone remembers how undezz left CZ the first two days to outlevel people due to being rolled over in cz 24/7 by half parties taking out your full parties..

    So seriously coolboyp2.. go outside your door and maybe get an education.. cause i think that 99% of this forum is tired of listening to ur crap..

    its funny that after you quit the server because you failed so hard, you can still talk shit, we are 30 members and if we "left cz" like you say, how do we have majority of NP symbols the entire server?

  10. #685
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    its funny that after you quit the server because you failed so hard, you can still talk shit, we are 30 members and if we "left cz" like you say, how do we have majority of NP symbols the entire server?
    shhhhhhh , let him keep his ego on the forum at least , obviously his ingame ego has been tarnished beyond repair so now everyone knows how shit he is , especially when running a clan.
    Even on the second day of the server I had people from his clan complaining how retarded this clan is and how they are afraid of us , so he threatened to ban everyone who talks about undez hahahahahah.
    Seriously , you need to edit your sig and add "EUKO - retired once I met undez"
    Doom , you still mad you got rejected like 3 (?) times now from clan?

  11. #686
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    its funny that after you quit the server because you failed so hard, you can still talk shit, we are 30 members and if we "left cz" like you say, how do we have majority of NP symbols the entire server?
    That my dumb friend is because your fighting lvl 60's when ur 75ish!.. Is it hard to take a NP symbol then?? no i dont think so!..

    Coolboy2p it amazes me, how stupid you really are.. Yes gratz we had a few egos in the clan.. Kayah sorted them out.. I could say the same about the undezz ppl who kept pming me.. but im not.. You know why?, i don't give a shit.. thats the internet.. theres people on both sides dissing eachother.. and i couldn't care less about them

  12. #687
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post

    Coolboy2p it amazes me, how stupid you really are
    siggy time!

  13. #688
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    That my dumb friend is because your fighting lvl 60's when ur 75ish!.. Is it hard to take a NP symbol then?? no i dont think so!..

    Coolboy2p it amazes me, how stupid you really are.. Yes gratz we had a few egos in the clan.. Kayah sorted them out.. I could say the same about the undezz ppl who kept pming me.. but im not.. You know why?, i don't give a shit.. thats the internet.. theres people on both sides dissing eachother.. and i couldn't care less about them
    You disappoint me , not even worth it to continue this flame war , you are officially no fun.

  14. #689
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    because of what?.. I mean kiddow, we stopped mainly to be having to leave the game due to university.. and not being around for 1 month.. Undezz aint a big deal at all.. theyre just a clan with 50 people with 5 sharers each.. Yes they won the level race on 3rd day or something.. Gratz for that but in the endgame where all undezz people end up selling their accounts when they realise they cant do shit when everybody is 80.. Just a note, everyone remembers how undezz left CZ the first two days to outlevel people due to being rolled over in cz 24/7 by half parties taking out your full parties..

    So seriously coolboyp2.. go outside your door and maybe get an education.. cause i think that 99% of this forum is tired of listening to ur crap..
    dude calm down, it isnt healthy to be this mad

  15. #690
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    That my dumb friend is because your fighting lvl 60's when ur 75ish!.. Is it hard to take a NP symbol then?? no i dont think so!..

    Coolboy2p it amazes me, how stupid you really are.. Yes gratz we had a few egos in the clan.. Kayah sorted them out.. I could say the same about the undezz ppl who kept pming me.. but im not.. You know why?, i don't give a shit.. thats the internet.. theres people on both sides dissing eachother.. and i couldn't care less about them
    That's how new server works, isn't it? You guys were so slow that's why we rolled you. Anyway he seems to be mad and jealous of us.
    Just quit cause you're pretty much useless ingame and here.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    11-08-2012, 01:23 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    12-10-2011, 08:04 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  5. Hits: 2
    11-11-2011, 09:48 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •