Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ Recruiting for EUKO! Server 1

This is a discussion on UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ Recruiting for EUKO! Server 1 within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by BluePrint Is it only me or when I read the reason why the people who apply wanna ...
Page: 46

Quote Originally Posted by BluePrint View Post
    Is it only me or when I read the reason why the people who apply wanna join this clan I feel like they are retarded loll

Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    geez jasper, isn't the pony era over? or ain't I reading ko4life enough anymore?

thats a friggin unicorn poser! :d

Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    thats a friggin unicorn poser! :d
    unicorn > pony's now? XD

cant see the pic :P

Banned Senior Member

o.o you crazy saigo

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Momentum is no more - another one bites the dust because of undez!!!
    because of what?.. I mean kiddow, we stopped mainly to be having to leave the game due to university.. and not being around for 1 month.. Undezz aint a big deal at all.. theyre just a clan with 50 people with 5 sharers each.. Yes they won the level race on 3rd day or something.. Gratz for that but in the endgame where all undezz people end up selling their accounts when they realise they cant do shit when everybody is 80.. Just a note, everyone remembers how undezz left CZ the first two days to outlevel people due to being rolled over in cz 24/7 by half parties taking out your full parties..

So seriously coolboyp2.. go outside your door and maybe get an education.. cause i think that 99% of this forum is tired of listening to ur crap..

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    because of what?.. I mean kiddow, we stopped mainly to be having to leave the game due to university.. and not being around for 1 month.. Undezz aint a big deal at all.. theyre just a clan with 50 people with 5 sharers each.. Yes they won the level race on 3rd day or something.. Gratz for that but in the endgame where all undezz people end up selling their accounts when they realise they cant do shit when everybody is 80.. Just a note, everyone remembers how undezz left CZ the first two days to outlevel people due to being rolled over in cz 24/7 by half parties taking out your full parties..

So seriously coolboyp2.. go outside your door and maybe get an education.. cause i think that 99% of this forum is tired of listening to ur crap..
    Haha this made me giggle a bit.
    But its the truth

its funny that after you quit the server because you failed so hard, you can still talk shit, we are 30 members and if we "left cz" like you say, how do we have majority of NP symbols the entire server?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    its funny that after you quit the server because you failed so hard, you can still talk shit, we are 30 members and if we "left cz" like you say, how do we have majority of NP symbols the entire server?
    shhhhhhh , let him keep his ego on the forum at least , obviously his ingame ego has been tarnished beyond repair so now everyone knows how shit he is , especially when running a clan.
    Even on the second day of the server I had people from his clan complaining how retarded this clan is and how they are afraid of us , so he threatened to ban everyone who talks about undez hahahahahah.
    Seriously , you need to edit your sig and add "EUKO - retired once I met undez"
    Doom , you still mad you got rejected like 3 (?) times now from clan?

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    That my dumb friend is because your fighting lvl 60's when ur 75ish!.. Is it hard to take a NP symbol then?? no i dont think so!..

Coolboy2p it amazes me, how stupid you really are.. Yes gratz we had a few egos in the clan.. Kayah sorted them out.. I could say the same about the undezz ppl who kept pming me.. but im not.. You know why?, i don't give a shit.. thats the internet.. theres people on both sides dissing eachother.. and i couldn't care less about them

Coolboy2p it amazes me, how stupid you really are
    siggy time!

Banned Senior Member

That my dumb friend is because your fighting lvl 60's when ur 75ish!.. Is it hard to take a NP symbol then?? no i dont think so!..

Coolboy2p it amazes me, how stupid you really are.. Yes gratz we had a few egos in the clan.. Kayah sorted them out.. I could say the same about the undezz ppl who kept pming me.. but im not.. You know why?, i don't give a shit.. thats the internet.. theres people on both sides dissing eachother.. and i couldn't care less about them
    You disappoint me , not even worth it to continue this flame war , you are officially no fun.

Little archer Senior Member

dude calm down, it isnt healthy to be this mad

That's how new server works, isn't it? You guys were so slow that's why we rolled you. Anyway he seems to be mad and jealous of us.
    Just quit cause you're pretty much useless ingame and here.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    11-08-2012, 01:23 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    12-10-2011, 08:04 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  5. Hits: 2
    11-11-2011, 09:48 AM