Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree26Likes

UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ recruiting Steam Cypher - HUMAN

This is a discussion on UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ recruiting Steam Cypher - HUMAN within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor I somehow doubt that. I would remember your name. To have this amount of disdain towards ...
Page: 7

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I somehow doubt that. I would remember your name. To have this amount of disdain towards us for no reason (even worse considering you've been in clan according to your own version) raises a bit of suspicion behind the motives or authenticity of your trash talking. Perhaps you were one of those that were promptly removed and are now butthurt? I don't get it either way.

Anyways, your perception is, to the surprise of nobody, wrong. We did not outgear or outlevel anyone this time around. That's the end of it.

@Stan, I still don't get why you're talking smack out of all people. This comes off as random because I don't think we even interacted ingame outside of that one time very recently at hell abyss right before a server maintenance. You do this all the time with clans that are at the top of the ranks or are known. What's the point? Are you trying to expose them as the bad players they are? Or maybe you hate to see them succeed? Or you're just bored like me when I make those topics at STKO forums? Logic does not add up. Even if we were all terrible and unskilled babashoppers, the worst member of our clan would still be better than you :|

Stop harassing us! Or should I say me? I doubt other members really care even the tiniest bit about any of you insects criticizing undes. They're used to it. I on the other hand must defend the name of my clan, because that's just how I am as a person loyal until the end bb.
    I shared Gogo's rogue and mage but I disliked you way before all the drama happened as I stopped sharing with him while he was still with you. Then I had my own rogue on CWest and I remember you were a running gag in my clan seeing how bad you sucked everytime we would add you.

You are really turning into Adi with this one. Razor, your clan lasted 6 months and you made such a stupid post.

I somehow doubt that. I would remember your name. To have this amount of disdain towards us for no reason (even worse considering you've been in clan according to your own version) raises a bit of suspicion behind the motives or authenticity of your trash talking. Perhaps you were one of those that were promptly removed and are now butthurt? I don't get it either way.

Anyways, your perception is, to the surprise of nobody, wrong. We did not outgear or outlevel anyone this time around. That's the end of it.

@Stan, I still don't get why you're talking smack out of all people. This comes off as random because I don't think we even interacted ingame outside of that one time very recently at hell abyss right before a server maintenance. You do this all the time with clans that are at the top of the ranks or are known. What's the point? Are you trying to expose them as the bad players they are? Or maybe you hate to see them succeed? Or you're just bored like me when I make those topics at STKO forums? Logic does not add up. Even if we were all terrible and unskilled babashoppers, the worst member of our clan would still be better than you :|

Stop harassing us! Or should I say me? I doubt other members really care even the tiniest bit about any of you insects criticizing undes. They're used to it. I on the other hand must defend the name of my clan, because that's just how I am as a person loyal until the end bb.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BluePrint View Post
    I shared Gogo's rogue and mage but I disliked you way before all the drama happened as I stopped sharing with him while he was still with you. Then I had my own rogue on CWest and I remember you were a running gag in my clan seeing how bad you sucked everytime we would add you.
    Gogo turned out to be a scammer. I wasn't in undes back then and weren't you in tidoggg's clan? Possibly the worst archers I've had the displeasure of playing with lol. Every good player knew this.

@Stan, way to dodge the bullet there bros (and call me adi lol wtf). You don't even know why you are talking so much shit. Insecure much?

As usual this started off as flaming my clan and now the guns are pointing at me. You guys never disappoint LOL.

Gogo turned out to be a scammer. I wasn't in undes back then and weren't you in tidoggg's clan? Possibly the worst archers I've had the displeasure of playing with lol. Every good player knew this.

@Stan, way to dodge the bullet there bros (and call me adi lol wtf). You don't even know why you are talking so much shit. Insecure much?

As usual this started off as flaming my clan and now the guns are pointing at me. You guys never disappoint LOL.
    He was still way better than any of the Undez guys I played with :')
    ScreameR likes this.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

ScreameR and erdo1990 like this.

This is evidence of insecurity.

We were in fact sitting at the top for over 4 months. Where were you?
    UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ has finally released Isiloon from captivity. :: Knight Online EN - General Discussions

UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ has finally released Isiloon from captivity. :: Knight Online EN - General Discussions

You mean this guy that we constantly trashed in Cypher? Polemik ''best'' UNITED clan cypher

Lol. Only here would you see people being proud of siding with scrubby scammers.

As for stan... I gave you a chance to explain your abnormal level of hostility, you refused. I'll assume you're just tryna troll.

razor can you ban razor for being a huge troll/flaming?

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    razor can you ban razor for being a huge troll/flaming?
    i agree on that one

-_- you guys, I'm done. Awful trolls galore and this isn't even the media section!

Already dealt with the false accusations and we certainly aren't recruiting anymore, no reason to have this thread open right?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567