Page 22 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Valor recruiting for New Server

This is a discussion on Valor recruiting for New Server within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Looking to finish wat i started as an Archer or continue as a BP i dunno which one yall would ...
Page: 22

Looking to finish wat i started as an Archer or continue as a BP i dunno which one yall would need pretty sick at either of them.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

if u wana vs nik u have to go through me!

if u wana vs nik u have to go through me![/b]
    Not much to go through, but ok..?

coming from the biggest noob in ko

Coming from the kid who couldn't get a bordered symbol in carnac-west, lawl.

sorry i started at lvl 56 while u were 70 yet i maintained a monthly S since i was 62 and pking in cz rofl

D4rkBP

I feel so much hostility :X

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Sorry Legendz but i think this pic beats any symbol you had...(i hope your prepared to see me with this again)

Lol, no, dragon LP in cwest for 4 days ! BB
    I'm sure that took you awhile took, chocolatechip got nazi in 3 months, while exping to. Now, if Jamal had not sold choco, he would have bordered H now in cwest, oh well.

Just wait, if Jamal pks like he did in gira again we should have a top symbol, warrior ftw.

Banned Senior Member

Sorry Legendz but i think this pic beats any symbol you had...(i hope your prepared to see me with this again)
    [/b]
    Jaspreet is that our lil baby ??
    hmmm i think we be getting the lil gold one this time.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Lol, no, dragon LP in cwest for 4 days ! BB
    I'm sure that took you awhile took, chocolatechip got nazi in 3 months, while exping to. Now, if Jamal had not sold choco, he would have bordered H now in cwest, oh well.

Just wait, if Jamal pks like he did in gira again we should have a top symbol, warrior ftw.[/b]
    K i got that H 3 months into the server, not to mention that i started this server 3 weeks late. The chances of you getting a symbol higher than me is likely to none, but i'm gladly accepting the offer of a possible competition. On top of that, i held that H for a good 5 weeks before i decided to donate my nps to clan.

Whatever you say jas, I got school, so sadly I can't play all day, nor will me-jamals character be on with someone 24/7, but hey, will see how it rolls, if I go solo it will probably be a bit difficult as a warrior, but eh, who knows.

well i know not many people in valor will be getting borded symbols because nik will force you to donate 75k by the end of the 2nd month.

Banned

well i know not many people in valor will be getting borded symbols because nik will force you to donate 75k by the end of the 2nd month.[/b]
    lol... so true

before I even made this clan I was also like you guys planning on getting a high boarded symbol to satisfy my ego (at least nazi) but there is no point in it honestly... it's not the stipend that you have beside your name that makes you good, it's the role you plan in your clan and how coporative you are in terms of teamwork with you clannies

So no you probably won't be seeing anyone in this clan with a boarded symbol within the first 2 months...

well i know not many people in valor will be getting borded symbols because nik will force you to donate 75k by the end of the 2nd month.[/b]

we had a 100k donate min on insanity and we had all symbols nub