Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Valor recruiting for New Server

This is a discussion on Valor recruiting for New Server within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; up...
Page: 9

up

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

i'm joining, im the best mage you will ever have in Valor. I'm known as the best mage ever to exist in usko and own anybody who wants to go against me.

I'll also be clan assit. kk thats sorted

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

up

Banned

i'm joining, im the best mage you will ever have in Valor. I'm known as the best mage ever to exist in usko and own anybody who wants to go against me.

I'll also be clan assit. kk thats sorted[/b]
    Full.

bb.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

i'm gunna log on the server and take the name theunbeatable and make a clan called valor, then log off and never play it again.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

make theunbeatebie and vaior also then kk

dragunmaster

are you guys going to make a second clan?

I just looked on your forum and it seems like theres like 20 people waiting for clan :P

Banned

I just looked on your forum and it seems like theres like 20 people waiting for clan :P[/b]
    I doubt that.

Banned

second clan sux always ppl whining to get in the first

I doubt that.[/b]
    +1

second clan sux always ppl whining to get in the first[/b]
    +1

If you want to make your own clan you should advertise it yourself. Seems to me your using the name of Fierce to attract people to your clan. Not to mention you guys choose to use the 2nd clan name i always use.

and Why would Sam decide to share leadership? Makes no sense.

Inactive Member

If you want to make your own clan you should advertise it yourself. Seems to me your using the name of Fierce to attract people to your clan. Not to mention you guys choose to use the 2nd clan name i always use.

and Why would Sam decide to share leadership? Makes no sense.[/b]

First of all i will be leading the clan, but u know how much i hate to post on ko4life, thats why i don't come here and advertise anything. About the name we choose, you were like "Sam u should make your clan name Valor, it wud be good" and since we have been using that clan name for the DCZ characters that we been playing after girakon, the whole "Valor" idea seems fine to me.Now i don't really get why u come here and post shit like that.

About the leadership stuff, u and me playing together for like years, u know me well enough, ive never had a HUGE EGO, so i don't really mind sharing the leadership, since i like Nik and trust his leadership abilites,sharing the leadership is all good and makes everything easier for both of us.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

and Why would Sam decide to share leadership? Makes no sense.[/b]
    I don't see anywhere where this has "Fierce" stamped on it... I would have personally went with the clan name theReapers™ as that's what I've called the previous clan that I've led, but Sam thought Valor was a good idea, so it didn't really matter to me. The point is, it's not the clan that makes you for who you are, it's the clan members who make the clan name for what it is. Anyways Ash, I honestly asked you for about a week if you would be coming back before I was going to do this with Sam, as you would have pretty much all day to be on and leading it, but your decision seemed solid after a week of talking, so that's when I decided with Sam to make this clan, it's not like I was gonna wait for a great clan to fall out of the sky and for some of us to apply to it, cause I know that me and Sam have to ability to make that great clan. You would be surprised the people that are on the clan list now, honest to say, probably even better then the one we had when Fierce was suppose to go to the new server, but only time will tell and show everyone else to which limit we can reach. So as I said, I have been asking you for about a week quite some time ago to come, but you decided not to, so since you are so much in love with WoW I don't see the reason why you have to be coming and posting on here, cause it's not like we are doing anything wrong, it's not like our clan name is called Fierce... and the way I lead, will def not be anywhere close to as to what you lead as I honestly don't know how you even lead as I haven't played with you on any real server, only pked with you.

This is my clan as much as Sam's and it doesn't have to do anything with Fierce, if you want to come bump the topic then go ahead, but we don't even need that as we are over-full, but we don't need you coming in here trying to point out that this has something to do with you. If you have something bothering you, feel free to message me as you have me on msn and we can discuss.

awkward bump...

play nice ladies.

bump for ma boiz

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

i'm gunna log on the server and take the name theunbeatable and make a clan called valor, then log off and never play it again.[/b]
    Go ahead feel free to do so, I have 2 others names that I use, and well as for clan name, there is 1 more clan name I can use. BritishGays4Life.

I just looked on your forum and it seems like theres like 20 people waiting for clan :P[/b]
    No we aren't making 2nd clan, and yes we do have like 20 people waiting, but so far the list is better then ever and if anything happens to any of them, then the one's that are on hold can be put in. Not only that there is like 20 people waiting, we actually got people added but the size goes over the limit, so the weakest links get eliminated.

Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast