Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

To VaNdLeS

This is a discussion on To VaNdLeS within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Stop PMing me you sick fucking kiddie molester. Sorry but unlike you, I don't get-off my trying to cyber 12 ...
Page: 1

ShaiHulud

Default To VaNdLeS

Stop PMing me you sick fucking kiddie molester. Sorry but unlike you, I don't get-off my trying to cyber 12 year old little boys. Leave Trevor alone you disgusting fucker. I hope you get busted by to cops one day and get ass-raped over and over in the prison.

P.S. also stop sending messages about you killing me. Like I really give a shit about you KS killing me. So get a fucking life, stay the hell away from me, and stop trying to cyber Trevor.

zzzzzzz.... are you that fucked in the head that you can't defend yourself about trying to cyber little boys that now you wanna talk shit about how you killed me over and over. ROFL, I don't know who you even are, except that you like to fuck little boys. So apparently you have killed me numerous times and I'm pissed about that (please correct me if I'm wrong since your messages make very little sense)

So when you want to fight let me know, I won't even use any armor to beat your perverted ass.

trevors 13 ^_^

ShaiHulud

rofl, this is some funny shit :lol:

what a weirdo. he needs pussy :lol:

I wish i could be as cool as him. Btw, why would you want to "teabag" another guy? Do it often or something?

RunIfYouCan

wow he came out of the closet at 13 years of age...u are one brave mofo...and shurt, some men/boys enjoy that (ah god i cant believe i even said that :blink: ) bottom line : u are one sick fuck

ShaiHulud

vandle, does this mean you don't wanna 1on1?

thats what u call a mentally challenged person.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

So, he got a problem with you and he is using PM's on forums like we are ASKED to and you drag it out on a public section.

Really fucking nobel of you.

uskoblows

lol FagHulud m8 do u see me waisting my Time posting about you, do i take time to save every SS, Mabye get a life if a 1v1 is all u can think about, Pm me when eva u like, like you seems to do, And m8 a nice question is why havent you posted what u said to me, i really dont have the time im sure you saved those SS too....

bazerk|bazeeka

Vandle :wub:

Assaf001

My VaNdLe :wub:

leave him alone, he is mine. Amoruccio mio :wub:

lol he pmed ya, when Im trying to talk to him he just keep walking, then I fuck him at MSN, and he is not 12 years old xD switch the numbers ^_^

btw VaNdLe your sig [not of you, the white boy] is awsome !

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by Felix
    So, he got a problem with you and he is using PM's on forums like we are ASKED to and you drag it out on a public section. *

Really fucking nobel of you.

zzzzz.... I could really give a shit about what he has to say about me. All this shit is about vandle being a fucking child molester. This isn't something that I would ever joke about. He was told to stay away form a 13 year old kid, and to stop trying to cyber him. All these PM's that were posted was to show how fucked in the head vandle is. If you look through out my history of posts, you will see I never openly flame someone, unless they flame me first and I respond to defend myself, but vandle is another issue.

So Felix, I guess you must support child molesters in your clan. I honestly don't know how you can live with that.

Banned

VaNdLe...how can i say this nicely.....is a little child predator that tries to force trevor onto webcam so he can whack off. trevor already said it...and im sorry to say.....HE'S NOT GAY LIKE YOU SO LEAVE HIM ALONE. 2nd..shai pwns you so shutup. <3 shai

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe
    VaNdLe...how can i say this nicely.....is a little child predator that tries to force trevor onto webcam so he can whack off. trevor already said it...and im sorry to say.....HE'S NOT GAY LIKE YOU SO LEAVE HIM ALONE. 2nd..shai pwns you so shutup. <3 shai

:wub: even though I'm not sure who you are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast