Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To VaNdLeS

This is a discussion on To VaNdLeS within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by MagicWannaBe VaNdLe...how can i say this nicely.....is a little child predator that tries to force trevor onto ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe
    VaNdLe...how can i say this nicely.....is a little child predator that tries to force trevor onto webcam so he can whack off. trevor already said it...and im sorry to say.....HE'S NOT GAY LIKE YOU SO LEAVE HIM ALONE. 2nd..shai pwns you so shutup. <3 shai
    did vandle ever try it on u arent u te same age h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r:

MrzLies

looks like he is in love with u. :wub:

uskoblows

Shi i couldnt help notice you said STOP PMMING ME, im pritty sure first Pm i sent you on ko4life consided on this "", i also would like to point out the fact that you logged an orc, which is inactive and "YOU" pm me,as yourt post shows,and as for you king i would have liked to still have those 4 convos from 4 different ppl saying u wanted to scamm m that night that Magic got DC with my Dual Mds+8, i would have also liked a recording of what u said in vent, And thats the only reason u could denie it, i think you should butt out considering Faghulud has the probelms here. Ty and anything else after this post will not be read by me so write what u wish BB

i still <3 u and i know u <3 me still :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheKingOfTheSwing)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MagicWannaBe
    VaNdLe...how can i say this nicely.....is a little child predator that tries to force trevor onto webcam so he can whack off. trevor already said it...and im sorry to say.....HE'S NOT GAY LIKE YOU SO LEAVE HIM ALONE. 2nd..shai pwns you so shutup. <3 shai
    did vandle ever try it on u arent u te same age h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r:[/b]
    VaNdLe best not to come near me..or i'll chop that "thing" he calls his"manlyhood" off and feed it to him h43r:

nfw

now we know why he likes ed (bringerofknives) so much

BringerGG

And I am Ed that NFW was just talking about, I always thought Vandle was cool and shit but never realised all of this. I did do a Cam convo with him once but there was nothing bad with it cause nothing happened... And today at 3:30 PM I freaking wake up and NFW tells me this on MSN? Wtf that isnt what i want to hear when I wake up.. Well, Vandle, when you read this, I want you to know that I know fucking hate you, and I have a new MSN anyways so thats why I havent been online... Never want to speak to you again sick fuck

The Other God

Bringer

PS - Phil stop calling me fat <_<

nfw

bla ed im alowed to make fun of u in some way :P i make fun of everyone xD

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by VaNdLeS
    Shi i couldnt help notice you said STOP PMMING ME, im pritty sure first Pm i sent you on ko4life consided on this "", i also would like to point out the fact that you logged an orc, which is inactive and "YOU" pm me,as yourt post shows,and as for you king i would have liked to still have those 4 convos from 4 different ppl saying u wanted to scamm m that night that Magic got DC with my Dual Mds+8, i would have also liked a recording of what u said in vent, And thats the only reason u could denie it, i think you should butt out considering Faghulud has the probelms here. Ty and anything else after this post will not be read by me so write what u wish BB

OMG, you still don't get it you sick stupid fuck. Yawn....... I did get on an orc so i could talk to you dumb shit, cause when King was on vent he was telling me about all the funny shit you were PMing him about you "pwning" me over and over and over again :lol: (too bad you can't even red-ball me nub -_- )

Like I said before, I could care less about the flaming. I just find it nauseating that your only defense for engaging in child-molesting activities, is by constantly flaming me about your conjured up 1on1's, that never happened. All the PM's and messages that I posted, were just proof about how fucked in the head you truly are.

I sincerly hope that you get help before you actually molest a kid in real life, but if you have already done so, I can't wait til you go to prison and get ass-fucked over and over until your anus rips wide fuckin open so you'll never be able to take a shit right ever again you perverted bastard h43r:

vandle :wub:

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by ChaosKnightZ
    vandle *:wub:
    chaos :wub:

Healer Dude

lol hes a moron!
    he keeps calling u FagHulud insted of ShaiHulud!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12