Looking for a Peruvian Exper @Ares

This is a discussion on Looking for a Peruvian Exper @Ares within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well. I'm looking for some1 to exp my account. I'll be moving in the next week to a new house, ...
Page: 1

Well.
    I'm looking for some1 to exp my account.
    I'll be moving in the next week to a new house, so I wont be able to log the game like 2 weeks.

My account is a priest lv 65.70%. It'll only have exp gear, so dont expect to find rols+1, in, ib, etc.
    I want you to get at least 70 by the end of a platinum month. I think it's possible if you win both bdw + some hours of exping per day.
    There are some latin clans to join them and exp with.

I'm willing to pay you for your effort ^^
    I can pay you weekly or by level. We can work out a nice deal.

Spanish:

Estoy buscando a alguien que levelee mi cuenta.
    Me estoy mudando a otra casa la otra semana, asi que no podre logear como 2 semanas.

Mi cuenta es un priest lv 65.7. Solo tendra gear para exp, asi que no esperen encontrar rols++1, in, ib, etc.
    Quiero que al menos sean 70 cuando se acabe la platinum. Creo que es posible si ganan las 2 bdw y hacen algunas horas de exp al dia.

Estoy dispuesto a pagar por tu esfuerzo. ^^
    Puedo pagarte semanalmente o por level. Podemos acordar algo chevere.

interested people add me @ [email protected]

Banned

gay IP patch >.>

bump for trustable guy

i have a friend good guy from PERU. .. he is dying to play priest he likes exping so far never have problems with this guy..

he sure likes exp, farm and pk sometimes as well.. but he just play for joy.. if your willing to pay him some $$ for the effort and time as TIP(propina) .

he will be more like it to do it so..

btw. i dont know why i do this.. but 1 thing for sure. i like to help people from my country PERU, cuz i believe paisas should stay together, helping each other and avoiding less problems, fights, flames on and on..

oh yes reason why i say this to you.. cuz.. since im in another Country in North America.. the homie (paisano) he cannt play anymore my warrior.. and i wish prefer he can help you out since he is in the same country PERU LIMA. .. cool guy.. never done stupid sht with my character warrior.. all he wants a good priest to help exp , farm, and some pk.. dont need to be gear up.. but if you willing to pay him something for his effort and time.. that will be nice of you too.

any ways let me know if you interested so i can introduce you to him over the msn. messenger thanks bb.

thanks, i'll consider it.

Banned

bump

Ezquerra

ares is the server who has more lvl 80's than others + insane gear, exper people always like to get account with higher lvl and items together, cause exp is most boried part of game, good luck on that, that wont be easy to get one i guess.

ares is the server who has more lvl 80's than others + insane gear, exper people always like to get account with higher lvl and items together, cause exp is most boried part of game, good luck on that, that wont be easy to get one i guess.[/b]
    you are right, but I have lots of friends there, actually exping isnt that boring when you do it with friends.
    I'd do it myself but study + work take almost all my time, beside the gay ip patch, friends from other country cant help me leveling.
    Ill be able to play 3 or 4 hours a day.
    I just want my priest to get 72.

up h34r:

Ezquerra

you are right, but I have lots of friends there, actually exping isnt that boring when you do it with friends.
    I'd do it myself but study + work take almost all my time, beside the gay ip patch, friends from other country cant help me leveling.
    Ill be able to play 3 or 4 hours a day.
    I just want my priest to get 72.

up h34r:[/b]
    i can see why... anyway good luck on that