Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

VeiveD recruiting again

This is a discussion on VeiveD recruiting again within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bump...
Page: 3

bump

Banned

not to flame but caught 2-3 people in your clan hacking and clannie fraped it and sent it in . fogot the names so if your misses some clannies in a couple of days u know why

Lizi

Just so uknow A3 we do not cheat hack, so just send us the fraps and give us names
    and they will get a nice Spank in thier Ass's

btw heard u <3 My illusion :lol:

NixY

Just so uknow A3 we do not cheat hack, so just send us the fraps and give us names
    and they will get a nice Spank in thier Ass&#39;s
    btw heard u <3 My illusion :lol:[/b]
    Then you maybe should check your members, ive also seen a few from your clan with speed hack and 3rd party tool.
    I&#39;ve kicked alot from my clan that have been " normal " but showed up that they cheated

just gimme name and proof and i&#39;ll kick them

Banned

hell no ur clan isnt a cheater clan ..totally legit and pretty good ..but when u start adding some other people just cause they hit the req to join one of them will hack..like i said idk the names i didnt fraps it and i was drinking during the pk ..so just giving u a heads up if u lose a member or 2 thats y..and keep ur eye out to see if u can notice them

Then you maybe should check your members, ive also seen a few from your clan with speed hack and 3rd party tool.
    I&#39;ve kicked alot from my clan that have been " normal " but showed up that they cheated[/b]

well wel well , the leader of ur main clan does cheat to maybe u should kick him for kosping opals/curdes/crystals at wirewolfs to gear him self. and as long as none show me any proof of cheaters in the clan then dont talk///bluzz

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

just gimme name and proof and i&#39;ll kick them[/b]
    that anoying little Uni <_<

kick him

:unsure:

you nigs full?

still got a few slots

and i guess we need 1 db in clan cz we dont have 1...ah i think no need cz we still can owning Th3Saints without a db ( ah yes they always got 1 db with them )

***Mr.Sinful no heart feeling :P

Banned

and i guess we need 1 db in clan cz we dont have 1...ah i think no need cz we still can owning Th3Saints without a db ( ah yes they always got 1 db with them )

***Mr.Sinful no heart feeling :P[/b]
    naw bro..without debuffer or malice...we usally rape adream ..but somties we have to try..we are gongi to get a 8vs8 vs bloodontheline..if veived wants a 8vs8 ( no shit talking .flaming.. anything ..if we lose u can post it idc.for fun ) just pm me and ill give u vent info to talk to me.. 8vs8 clan only would be fun..up to u guys tho gl m8&#39;s

we would love to i guess hehe but all up to clannies and ofc swep as leader :P and yea its for fun ofc (game=entertainment) haha gl to ur clan aswell

Banned

we would love to i guess hehe but all up to clannies and ofc swep as leader :P and yea its for fun ofc (game=entertainment) haha gl to ur clan aswell [/b]
    ya bro my clan wants to do it for fun just cause adream gang raping is no fun ..a 8vs8 would be nice.. not to see who is better either ....ty m8 ..

sry for spamming ur topic last free bump unless u ask me sotmhign lol

aiyak like i told u no heart feeling baba

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast