Very wierd sharer request.

This is a discussion on Very wierd sharer request. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So, I have this rogue lvl 67 30% account on pathos. I don't know if you guys will be really ...
Page: 1

BlackIrish

So, I have this rogue lvl 67 30% account on pathos.
    I don't know if you guys will be really interested cause, well he is naked. I want him to reach lvl 70 in 1 month, with BRONZE. Right now the character has Gold premium for another 10 days, you can use that time for w/e you I really don't care. The day gold runs out I'm gonna buy bronze premium which give you exactly 30 days to reach 70.
    I don't really care how many people play the account. I give the pass to 1 guy, as far as I care he can pass on that pass to 50 of his friends to help him reach 70, his problem not mine. All I want is that char at lvl 70 by the end of BRONZE PREMIUM.
    The character has EXP gryphon set too.
    If he doesn't get to 70 by the end of the bronze premium, I won't cut you in but if you pay for another premium you can still get the money.
    When the character reaches 70, we'll do our best to get the dagger to +7 ofc.

What will YOU gain?
    When the character reaches lvl 70, I'm gonna sell it. The minimum price should be 100$, and I will CUT YOU IN.
    Cut you in as 50/50.

Only trustables, I don't want a random jerk delvling my account.

DaKidGotSkillz

So, I have this rogue lvl 67 30% account on pathos.
    I don't know if you guys will be really interested cause, well he is naked. I want him to reach lvl 70 in 1 month, with BRONZE. Right now the character has Gold premium for another 10 days, you can use that time for w/e you I really don't care. The day gold runs out I'm gonna buy bronze premium which give you exactly 30 days to reach 70.
    I don't really care how many people play the account. I give the pass to 1 guy, as far as I care he can pass on that pass to 50 of his friends to help him reach 70, his problem not mine. All I want is that char at lvl 70 by the end of BRONZE PREMIUM.
    The character has EXP gryphon set too.
    If he doesn't get to 70 by the end of the bronze premium, I won't cut you in but if you pay for another premium you can still get the money.
    When the character reaches 70, we'll do our best to get the dagger to +7 ofc.
    What will YOU gain?
    When the character reaches lvl 70, I'm gonna sell it. The minimum price should be 100$, and I will CUT YOU IN.
    Cut you in as 50/50.

Only trustables, I don't want a random jerk delvling my account.[/b]
    I think no1 will play because of that. And 3Lvls are reliable, but naked its not gonna happen, i don't think.

BlackIrish

Its up to you to gear that char, you can do it no problem..
    The name is well-known and getting a proper clan to help out should be no problem.

Banned

Its up to you to gear that char, you can do it no problem..
    The name is well-known and getting a proper clan to help out should be no problem.[/b]
    a good clan wont gear a new clannie for atleast a month or more. and they wont fully equipt him if you want someone to do this for you , you will need to put some basic gear on it