Vietnamese & asian clan in new server paragon

This is a discussion on Vietnamese & asian clan in new server paragon within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i decieded to make a vietnamese and asian clan only in new server if there are still vietnamese and asian ...
Page: 1

lovel12345

i decieded to make a vietnamese and asian clan only in new server if there are still vietnamese and asian out there thats wants to play in new server on orc side let me know here or add on Msn [email protected] i was from Ho_Chi_Minh_Army in bera was top clan for long time till we quit starting to play ko again so yeah gonna make a clan in new server clan name is going to be TheAznNation or if someone can come up with a better name.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

gl

this will be regional server for sure ... so we are all fuked :S

lovel12345

well atm i got like 8 ppl coming but need more.to start some game going

lovel12345

bump

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Im not shure how much information you have looked in To this But Paragon Is for Uk,Canda,Us, And 1 more cant rember :\

m not shure how much information you have looked in To this But Paragon Is for Uk,Canda,Us, And 1 more cant rember :\[/b]
    Said to be all english server, but it might not be cuz thats y the beta is out. They still thinking about it, so its not for sure. I dont think it will tho.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Greetings Knights!

In an effort to improve the Knight Online experience, we will be inviting players from certain geographic regions to help us test a new technical upgrade. Players from the following regions are welcome to join us on this exclusive new beta server: United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Australia.

So enjoy, but remember: all characters and equipment will be wiped after the two-week beta period has ended.

-The Knight Online Team

Their is no way they could tell You are english So they only doing certain countrys
    Thats why alot of people are bitching

lovel12345

oh alot of vietnamese that speak english mainly live in this area anyway but just hope they do make the real paragon server everyone is looking forward to this

magnified

this will be regional server for sure ... so we are all fuked :S[/b]
    +1

lovel12345

bump

lovel12345

up